IKNMP WU:30th Dec 2014 (Page 2)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Hahahaha Chingari Chameli..
Thanks for the update sweety!!!
Episode was too good!!
It's better to show 5 minutes scene of Naagin and Pam's... They are not really important to get big screen space... Inki 1 minute chingari is enough...

MB

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

photofreakpoetic

photofreak Goldie
photofreak
photofreak

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

Originally posted by Romanticfreak

Thanks Shakti !
Chingaari Chameli is too soft a name for that snake. And then we already have the Amplifier.

Rofl I know... But a disappointing throw from Neils per say today ... Whatever his security is...there is his son aarav too bloody hell can't he go and bless the kid...brainless cardaic doc he proved today... Though I love his character as Neil to the core...

I know.

He could have walked in regally, told Aagam to pack up for home in a stern voice, and also blessed Aarav.

Just think of it - Aarav would want to stay with this Father rather than with his Mom.

Bachu jab paaapu ke pass chalega na... Tab pata chalega paaapu cheez kya hai... Pagalon ki terah daudega maayi ke pass

madhurjyapoetic

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Thanks Shakti !
Chingaari Chameli is too soft a name for that snake. And then we already have the Amplifier.

Rofl I know... But a disappointing throw from Neils per say today ... Whatever his security is...there is his son aarav too bloody hell can't he go and bless the kid...brainless cardaic doc he proved today... Though I love his character as Neil to the core...

I know.

He could have walked in regally, told Aagam to pack up for home in a stern voice, and also blessed Aarav.

Just think of it - Aarav would want to stay with this Father rather than with his Mom.

Bachu jab paaapu ke pass chalega na... Tab pata chalega paaapu cheez kya hai... Pagalon ki terah daudega maayi ke pass

LOLLOLLOL

His Papa will also run to his Mother only

madhurjyaphotofreak

photofreak Goldie
photofreak
photofreak

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Thanks Shakti !

I know.

LOLLOLLOL

His Papa will also run to his Mother only

Hahaha lekn eh scene Ko met SS mein much aur hi terah se likhungi mein... Sari bhadaas nikaalungi... Heheh

madhurjyaamazingneira

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Please doi. Waiting for this SS. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

photofreak

anna44 IF-Rockerz
anna44
anna44

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
My heart cried for both Ragini and Agam...stupid Nivideta spreading the poison on Niel's mind...

why they have to act this way...the kids belongs to both parents even though they are divorced and kids  should be loved openly and unconditionally equally by both parents.

photofreakpoetic

photofreak Goldie
photofreak
photofreak

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anna44

My heart cried for both Ragini and Agam...stupid Nivideta spreading the poison on Niel's mind...

why they have to act this way...the kids belongs to both parents even though they are divorced and kids should be loved openly and unconditionally equally by both parents.

Hi dear welcome... Itni akkal hoti toh itna naatak nahi larte yaar... Neil ke akkal ghas charne gayi Nividita ki akakal Neil ki batti bhujane mein ragini ki akkal Nachiket PE egoistic victory improve karne mein arav ke akkal papa ke pass agam ke akkal maayi je dhoklon ke pass... Pam ki akkal Neil Ko ragini se door rkne mein... Aur hum sab ki akkal indono Ko dekhne mein...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

4856poetic-Swetha-

4856 Goldie

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anna44

why they have to act this way...the kids belongs to both parents even though they are divorced and kids should be loved openly and unconditionally equally by both parents.

Hi dear welcome... Itni akkal hoti toh itna naatak nahi larte yaar... Neil ke akkal ghas charne gayi Nividita ki akakal Neil ki batti bhujane mein ragini ki akkal Nachiket PE egoistic victory improve karne mein arav ke akkal papa ke pass agam ke akkal maayi je dhoklon ke pass... Pam ki akkal Neil Ko ragini se door rkne mein... Aur hum sab ki akkal indono Ko dekhne mein...

Good one...akkal akkal hoti to...kya hota...LOL
ek akkkal ki he kaami hai...Neil , Ragini aur humaa!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amazingneiraphotofreakpoetic

Go to top