Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Something Missing from Yhm! dont knw what!

DhwaniNair IF-Dazzler
DhwaniNair
DhwaniNair

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Yhm is a life for me. am alwys thinking abt it. once i had nly feel happiness when thinking about it! so thoughts of yhm.were my medicine for my sadness...

but now whenever i am thinking abt it, i feel so tensed. so nwadays i am intentionally trying to forget abt yhm...

DONT KNOW WHAT...

but I am SURE!

Something is MISSING from YHM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahelilovesishr

Spero Senior Member
Spero
Spero

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DhwaniNair

Yhm is a life for me. am alwys thinking abt it. once i had nly feel happiness when thinking about it! so thoughts of yhm.were my medicine for my sadness...

but now whenever i am thinking abt it, i feel so tensed. so nwadays i am intentionally trying to forget abt yhm...

DONT KNOW WHAT...

but I am SURE!

Something is MISSING from YHM

Hi,

I don't know you but I understand you. I feel the same way. Once I started following the show on a regular basis, I would look forward to going home so that I can watch YHM. I loved Raman's character. He was Karous Kumar but at the same time, he was fair. I think the changes in the show arrived after the new time slot. The PH was after another set of audience, and the initial audience was overlooked. Most of the current tracks don't make sense to me. I can barely tolerate Shagun's track. Honestly, if Shagun manages to come between Ishra and a rift is created, I don't think I will be able to continue watching the show. My only thread linking me to the show is my love for KP, Ishra and Ruhi.

I watch a show to be entertained, and not tortured. The initial charm of YHM is long gone. Sometimes we get one episode which reminds us of the golden days, like yesterday's episode. Part of me is willing to stick around and see off Shagun in the near future. Lol, that's a bit twisted.

Enjoy the Ishra scenes - at least CVs haven't ruined Ishra Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top