Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Aaliya

Payal25 IF-Dazzler
Payal25
Payal25

MGAENP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:15am | IP Logged
After watching today's episode I am confused. Is Aaliya's change genuine?

Today Purab gave her a choice, he said he would sacrifice his love to marry her if he wants that. Or he can support her as a friend forever. Purab stated that he would marry her. So why would Aaliya hatch an elaborate plan to marry him deceivingly? If she is planning to make everyone happy with her for now, that'll all crumble again later anyways. So why would she do that?

This is why I am very confused. Unless her plan is on a higher scale. The only way this would be logical was if she wanted to hurt or kill off Bulbul (which I doubt) and then marry Purab when he's at his weakest. This would be beneficial to her as she would get the man AND stay 'positive' in the mind of others. That might be a little far fetched, but IT IS an Ekta show. Ouch

So the question of Aaliya being positive is still a mystery. I would have been completely confident that Aaliya was planning something if Purab hadn't had that talk with her today.

Other than that. Tannu I feel is going to go full on vamp. However, Aaliya could potentially be aiding her secretly, don't know anymore. Confused

Edited by Payal25 - 30 December 2014 at 11:15am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rathi_95shanry-Ishqbaaaz-.giggles.smaladeefanMages

Anisha_anitan IF-Rockerz
Anisha_anitan
Anisha_anitan

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Your not the only one i also feel aaliya is negative still and is planning big and glad she doesnt use tanu and mitali who are good for nothing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal25

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
aaliya is definitely planning something big...we have to wait and watch what is her plan...but it seems very dangerous that will separate Rabul forever...

Payal25

charismatic-gem IF-Rockerz
charismatic-gem
charismatic-gem

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
She's still evil.  (i think)

It's just that ever since Abhi called her out on the MMS thing, everyone has an idea of what Aaliya is capable of (what depths she can go for revenge/payback).

So going good for a while will get everyone off her back. And the plus side of doing this alone is that there is a much smaller chance that Tanu and Mitali can spoil her plans or get her caught again.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal25Mages

deefan IF-Sizzlerz
deefan
deefan

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Yeah the Purab- Aaliya conversation threw me for a loop too!

She could have accepted his option of marrying her but didn't, which means she may want more from Purab (no sham marriage or Purab cheating on her afterwards) and for that she needs to get rid of BB permanently. Purab still considering her one of his good/best friends and to even offer the options he did is mind boggling but okay...

In the accident preview tomorrow, there are witnesses- Pragya n Purab. If the accident does happen, she would again be branded the culprit and she may not get another chance. She knows she can't do anything wrong right now and needs to lay low and bide her time. I'm surprised shes still hanging out with Tanu and watching the scene unfold.

Her eventual goal while keeping on Purab's n Abhi's good side is to get rid of BB, literally(kill) or figuratively(have her marry someone else). Once she's done with BB, she will move onto Pragya again.

She had told Pragya that she will ruin her family's lives and make her life in Mehra house a living hell so that she leaves...she will make good on all of these threats.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal25smalaMages

.giggles. IF-Sizzlerz
.giggles.
.giggles.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
You're thinking right, I also believe Aaliya will be negative.

Payal25

shanry Goldie
shanry
shanry

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Isn't that the whole point of Ekta shows - to keep us so confused we don't even realise we keep coming back for more...TongueLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal25Anisha_anitan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top