Qubool Hai

Deleted Post! (Page 9)

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahil333

Great update!

Aahil is father of an 8 yr old girl? Nice.

Shocked But, so sad to hear that his love sanam has left him Cry.

Oh dear, what's the problem !!! Unhappy

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Thanks for the pm!

(maybe I sound like a broken record, but pls. if you can give a translation of the Hindi/Urdu part, that would be wonderful)

Yeah... I needed some angst to start out with the story. (I have a thing about dark angsty kind of romance LOL

I promise you'll soon get to know what the problem is between SaHil. But first of all, thank you for the awesome review. I'm so happy to know that you enjoyed the first part. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahil333

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrettYSmile

Simply beautiful...

Ahil really should experience this distance...
The way he is treating her...

Grt going.

Thank you so much! <3 Even I feel the same way, but let's see what happens on the story. I hope you'll enjoy the next part as well. Smile
Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sageflower7

Oh i love sad wistful tales...
Lovely start mahwash...

Wonder why Sanam left him and that he was forced to give her space... very intriguing. ..

Very curious to see where you're going with this!

Thank you so much, darling ! Hug It's such a honor from me to read this review from you. Ah, yes the separation .. I just had to use it to begin the story. 

I hope you'll enjoy the next chapter, sweetie Embarrassed 
Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bloomnskyrules

Where and why did Sanam and Seher leave?

Everything will be explained in the next few chapters. Wink I hope you'll enjoy it. 
Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raingoddess

Hey! Omgsh I am so sorry for such a late comment! Disapprove I had recieved ur pm so long ago n read this as soon as it was updated. But unfortunately because of snow my internet was down n my fone takes forever to type out comments lol so I could not type out my entire comment. I apologize again! I love leaving feedback whenever I read! Anyway back to the story lol I have to say I loved the update! Clap It was emotional and at first I thought the child belonged to Sanam but then as the events slowly unfolded it was much more interesting n not cliched at all! I have said this before, you writing has a certain intrigue that makes it very unpredictable and equally interesting to read! I loved this update and being privy to Aahil's thoughts created a deeper connection with his character! So SeHan are separated as well! I cant wait to see things unfold and how the lovers reunite! Also excited for the romance n passion between them Wink LOL Also interested to see where the prologue fits in! Anyway thanks again for the pm and plz do update this wonderful story soon Heart

Okay, first of all I need to take a deep breath and come down from the seventh cloud I'm resting on right now... 

Right.. 

Thank you so much for loving the update, darling Hug You're seriously one of my favorite reviewer of all time. I totally love reading them and they always make my day so damn better. Embarrassed

Awww.. I'm blushing like I don't know what.. Seriously, thank you so much for the kind words. I don't even deserve them, but really.. Thank you Blushing

Don't worry, everything will soon be explained. SeHaan will make an entry as well, which I'm sure you're going to love. 

And of course, the story is filled with angst, comedy, love and some pretty deep passion filled dialogues.. Now you've been warned, darling LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raingoddess

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tannakstar

OOOHHH Shocked

THERE IS A SERIOUS RISK THAT I SHALL BECOME ADDICTED TO THIS.

Seriously. 

What a storyline!! How did you think of this? Absolutely brilliant so far! The Daughter, Sanam leaving, how he found out about Tanveer, are Rehaan and Seher separated or are they in touch? So many questions!!

Love it! 

Do PM me on updates pretty pretty please?

Tannu 

Thank you sooo much, darling LOL 

Trust me, even I get surprised at myself of how I come up with these kind of stories... You don't want to be in my brain when I'm about to start a story LOL  It can be pretty crowded. 

Ah, so many questions yet so little time. :D Everything will be explained. I just hope you'll enjoy the next few updates. 
Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by najma123

Wonderful! Loved it! A daughter too? SO CUTE! And so different!

Thank you! I'm so glad that you liked the idea of the story. Hug 
Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farz_parachute

Heyyyaaa my darling sweetheart!

I know I knowww I'm a lil late here *just a lil...Coz super late...thats me elsewhere, ;) heee*

Okay so.

This is what I'm gogoing to do!

I'll comment for the prologue first...(Coz I've only just started reading..whooops)

I'm so attached to it already! Imagine! Only prologue so far I've read. Bookmarking this for a few days already and only now coming to it...you must hate me right? Please..pleaseee don't.

You know I'm an ardent (and almost loyal) fan of yours! I'll work on the loyalty part. ...be there for you, in every step.

I love Aahil looking at her that way. I'm all filled with suspense...what happened here, why did he not think her love is for him? Oh my heart filled with such joy when she looked at him with all that love.

They're made for each other, and I'm only at prologue. :')

You know what I like most about you? You don't?  Okay even I don't know. There are so many excellent qualities I find in you. One of which is that you write with such conviction and clarity that I'm always fully immersed in it when I read. And imagine, even for this stir,  you've proven the exact same, and again. ..like I've mentioned at least 15 times now, this all you've shown, and I'm only at prologue. I can only imagine what the other parts would be.

Okay before I annoy you any further  *yes annoy being the operative word here coz I know I don't bore you ;)* I'll just go *I mean there's chapter 1 that needs reading!! woohooo*

Love you loads! Mwah mwahh! 

Alrighty  .. 

Farruu.. My darling! My sweetheart! My cutiepie! Mine! 

Darling, there's are no need to apologize, besides you might have heard; Deer aye, durust aye, no? LOL 

NOOO! Don't you dear say the word; annoy! You're reviews are StarHeart

Have I told you just how much I LOVE and CHERISH your awesome reviews? Clap You're one cute lil reviewer that knows how to cheer someone up. You totally made my day so much better and I had this ongoing smile on my face - and it's all because of you! <3 

You have no idea how close that prologue is for me. It actually came while riding the bus for my uni. And then *whoosh* The prologue was in my mind while I was going crazy on the phone trying to write it all down. LOL I know.. It's so crazy.. 

And you're right, Farruu.. I use a lot of time to feel and write down the emotions that the characters might go through . Or at least, I try to do so. Embarrassed

So here it is again, You're reviews are something I will never ever get tired of reading. Hug

Bring on review number #2. 

*Goes to read the second review of my cute and awesome reviewer - Faruu.* 

Go to top