Qubool Hai

Deleted Post! (Page 8)

farz_parachute IF-Rockerz
farz_parachute
farz_parachute

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Oh wait wait I forgot something. 

The banners!!!!

Always always leave me all hayyyeee. Nghhh! 

And you're featuring SeHan here, I'm overjoyed! So glad you're finding them inspiring to write on too! Yayyy! Awesome you are! Coz you write on my favourites!

Okay really am done.

I'll come back after chapter 1.

Maybe.

If you don't hear from me in the next 24 hours, chances are I can't let my eyes off of that chapter. I mean, come on. It's you! 

Hehe.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahu34

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SprinklesOfLove

Wonderful! Loved it, some parts of the story are started to make sense now. Feel bad for Aahil here, his only support now is his brother, Rehaan!

Why did the sisters leave though? Oh and Aahil has a daughter, Imaan! Beautiful name.

Please continue soon, can't wait to read the next chapter :)

I'm really touched by your wonderful words. I'm glad that you can see how the prologue fits to the story-line. 

Yes, he's only got his brother and his daughter to be there for him. Those years has been rough on him but let's see what happens next.Wink

Thank you for such a great review. You'll soon find out why the sisters left. 
Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siyasharma94

nce prt
ahil is already father of a7 years old grl
sanam lft ahil..hope she cmebck soon in nxt update may be Wink

continue soon...
thnks 4 the pm

Yes! She left him which made him regret a lot of things. But you'll see in the story how he has been without her. 

Hmm.. Maybe she'll make an appearance in the next chapter. Wink 
Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahil333

Great update!

Aahil is father of an 8 yr old girl? Nice.

Shocked But, so sad to hear that his love sanam has left him Cry.

Oh dear, what's the problem !!! Unhappy

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Thanks for the pm!

(maybe I sound like a broken record, but pls. if you can give a translation of the Hindi/Urdu part, that would be wonderful)

Yeah... I needed some angst to start out with the story. (I have a thing about dark angsty kind of romance LOL

I promise you'll soon get to know what the problem is between SaHil. But first of all, thank you for the awesome review. I'm so happy to know that you enjoyed the first part. Embarrassed

sahil333

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrettYSmile

Simply beautiful...

Ahil really should experience this distance...
The way he is treating her...

Grt going.

Thank you so much! <3 Even I feel the same way, but let's see what happens on the story. I hope you'll enjoy the next part as well. Smile
Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sageflower7

Oh i love sad wistful tales...
Lovely start mahwash...

Wonder why Sanam left him and that he was forced to give her space... very intriguing. ..

Very curious to see where you're going with this!

Thank you so much, darling ! Hug It's such a honor from me to read this review from you. Ah, yes the separation .. I just had to use it to begin the story. 

I hope you'll enjoy the next chapter, sweetie Embarrassed 
Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bloomnskyrules

Where and why did Sanam and Seher leave?

Everything will be explained in the next few chapters. Wink I hope you'll enjoy it. 
Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raingoddess

Hey! Omgsh I am so sorry for such a late comment! Disapprove I had recieved ur pm so long ago n read this as soon as it was updated. But unfortunately because of snow my internet was down n my fone takes forever to type out comments lol so I could not type out my entire comment. I apologize again! I love leaving feedback whenever I read! Anyway back to the story lol I have to say I loved the update! Clap It was emotional and at first I thought the child belonged to Sanam but then as the events slowly unfolded it was much more interesting n not cliched at all! I have said this before, you writing has a certain intrigue that makes it very unpredictable and equally interesting to read! I loved this update and being privy to Aahil's thoughts created a deeper connection with his character! So SeHan are separated as well! I cant wait to see things unfold and how the lovers reunite! Also excited for the romance n passion between them Wink LOL Also interested to see where the prologue fits in! Anyway thanks again for the pm and plz do update this wonderful story soon Heart

Okay, first of all I need to take a deep breath and come down from the seventh cloud I'm resting on right now... 

Right.. 

Thank you so much for loving the update, darling Hug You're seriously one of my favorite reviewer of all time. I totally love reading them and they always make my day so damn better. Embarrassed

Awww.. I'm blushing like I don't know what.. Seriously, thank you so much for the kind words. I don't even deserve them, but really.. Thank you Blushing

Don't worry, everything will soon be explained. SeHaan will make an entry as well, which I'm sure you're going to love. 

And of course, the story is filled with angst, comedy, love and some pretty deep passion filled dialogues.. Now you've been warned, darling LOL

Raingoddess

Go to top