Deleted Post! (Page 54)

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskaan17rocks

This was really such a cute update
god i am going to miss this story so much
but i am really very excited for your new story and supernatural themes have always attracted me 
so all the very best for your new story
and thankyou for such an amazing story which finally marks its end todaySmile

I'm really touched! Thank you so much for loving the story. It wouldn't be the same if it wasn't for the lovely readers. Hug 

Trust me, I'm even more excited to continue my other story. I just hope you all will like it. :)

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks_vish

Short and cute simple yet elegant update..miss this story...thank you for finishing the story and giving us regular updates

Thank you for reading and loving the story. It means the world to me. :) I hope you'll enjoy my next one as well. 
Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siyasharma94

Aww..lvd it
beautiful ending
Amazing stry it was..
Waitng for ur anthr stry "marked as his"update soon

Thank you so much! I'm glad you loved the ending. I'm looking forward to post the next story as well Embarrassed
Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raingoddess

Uff this was such a heartwarming ending Day Dreaming I would have been sad had I not read ur last lines! But I am super excited for the next update of "Marked as His"! It sounds like one super sexy story Blushing I loved what I read so far and cant wait for more! Gosh cant believe another one of your beautiful tales comes to an end! It was so perfect Heart I am glad your gonna keep writing for us! I simply loved it! A story full of emotions, romance and passion! Great job Mahwash Hug You are one of the most talented writers on this forum! Thank you for all these lovely stories!! Star

Aww, Esha, I'm so touched to know that you loved it! Thank you so much for all the Love.HugThese were just the emotions I wanted to portrait in my stories - I'm so glad that I manged to do that. You're really special to me - I just know whenever I talk to you, a smile is always evident on my face for hours long. Heart  

Even I cannot wait to continue "Marked as His," I'm equally excited to post it LOLBlushing Thank you for always being so supportive and sticking around to read my stories. It totally warms the heart knowing that your hard work is being appreciated! Hug
Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darkice7_12

beautiful ending! Thanks for taking us on a lovely ride in this SaHil journey. Their family is growing and flourishing. Clap

glad to see that you will be writing something else. Please PM me for the other story as well. I always appreciated you taking the time to send out a PM with your update. 

Thank you so much, Love! Hug You're such a lovely person and I absolutely love how you always comment and take time to read the stories. It means the world to me, that people are enjoying my creativity. Embarrassed

Oh and I will soon comment on your lovely OS you wrote on SaHil. I just need to gather my emotions after having read the piece at least 10 times now. HeartDay Dreaming 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

darkice7_12

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahil333

I love the epilogue. So beautiful. Sanam was so tense for nothing Smile. Why would Seher do that! That's SaHil's right I would think so.  Anyway, I'm glad that Imaan was so mature enough and didn't questioned her parents about it when she already knew.

Happy for SaHil for their baby on the way.Dancing
Heartfelt discussion between parents and daughter.

"You... Won't forget about me, will you?"

Not only the Nawab's heart melted, but mine too Blushing. The lingering fear of most child to think if their parents would still love them, when another member will arrive. Such a lovely moment between Imaan and her dad. I so love Imaan Heart. And Aahil, such a awesome dad he is for her. And Sanam is a wonderful mom for her too. Their family will be complete with their future member.

Once again, thanks a ton for writing such a brilliant story for us.

SaHil forever Heart

Thx for the pm!

Thank you so much, Love! I'm so touched to know how much you enjoyed it! Hug I always wanted a happy and relaxed ending for SaHil. They deserved to be together after what they had been through in those long five years. A lot happened but they remained to look ahead of them. That's our SaHil. Heart

The essence of the story has always been about Imaan as a child and her relationship with Aahil. I loved writing their bond as father and daughter. And of course the love he had for his long lost wife Sanam.. Embarrassed 

Thank you once again for the incredible heart warming words. You're very special and kind soul  Hug  See you on my other story, hopefully soon.  

sahil333

7APK IF-Dazzler
7APK
7APK

Posted: 05 October 2015 at 11:52am | IP Logged

SUPER - DUPER AWESOME

MIND BLOWING FF

Mahu34

Go to top