Posted: 27 April 2015 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
amazing update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahu34

desisweetheart9 IF-Rockerz
desisweetheart9
desisweetheart9

Posted: 28 April 2015 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the PM. Loved the update. Romantic.

Mahu34

darkice7_12 Senior Member
darkice7_12
darkice7_12

Posted: 28 April 2015 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Hot! Hot! Hot!

Unfortunately, the CVs just skipped this on the show in their quest to do something else stu**d with the storyline.

These two were savoring their reunion and savoring each other. It was beautiful. I'm sorry to hear the story is ending soon. But I've loved going on this journey with your SaHil. Update soon.

Edited by darkice7_12 - 28 April 2015 at 9:35pm

Mahu34

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 30 April 2015 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
This was one super hot chapter Blushing Its a good thing I read it today cuz starting tomorrow I need to study for my exam lol But loved the playful and sexy interactions between Nawab Saab and his Begum Jaan Wink It was short but a fun update! I have to unres for the last two updates, but I think I might just wait until you finish so I can reread it all once again before commenting Day Dreaming I love reading fanfics that are all done LOL You could say I am impatient lol so yes, cant wait to see how your wrap it up! It was such an emotional journey between these two! And what a gorgeous story you have written Heart Once my exam is over, I look forward to reading this beautiful story FF again! Thanks for gifting us yet another awesome SaHil story Hug It was just amazing Day Dreaming

Edited by Raingoddess - 30 April 2015 at 6:26pm

Mahu34

laks_vish Senior Member
laks_vish
laks_vish

Posted: 01 May 2015 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Hottt update...lovely

Mahu34

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 01 May 2015 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the overly positive response. Hug I honestly did not expect that you guys would love the update this much. It means the world to me that you guys are enjoying the story. Thumbs Up

It's sad that the journey is soon coming to an end, but I will most definitely thank each and every one who read, commented and liked it so far. You guys are simply the best! Heart - Each and every one of you. 

I almost cannot wait to post the last chapter and then maybe an Epilogue as well. Hope you all will look forward to read it. Embarrassed

Again, thank you so much for the awesome and heartwarming response, Lovelies. <3 
Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 01 May 2015 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raingoddess

This was one super hot chapter Blushing Its a good thing I read it today cuz starting tomorrow I need to study for my exam lol But loved the playful and sexy interactions between Nawab Saab and his Begum Jaan Wink It was short but a fun update! I have to unres for the last two updates, but I think I might just wait until you finish so I can reread it all once again before commenting Day Dreaming I love reading fanfics that are all done LOL You could say I am impatient lol so yes, cant wait to see how your wrap it up! It was such an emotional journey between these two! And what a gorgeous story you have written Heart Once my exam is over, I look forward to reading this beautiful story FF again! Thanks for gifting us yet another awesome SaHil story Hug It was just amazing Day Dreaming

Eshaaa... So damn happy to know that you enjoyed reading the chapters. Hug  I was so afraid to post the previous chapter, thinking how you all would think of it. Was it good enough etc.. Seriously, reading your awesome and heartfelt feedback is Gold to me. Heart I so needed some playful moments between the Royal Couple. I mean the fact that Sanam took over and was sneaky with her remarks  LOL Totally love writing her. 

Aww.. Even I'm impatient to see how I wrap it up. LOL But hopefully you'll enjoy it just the same way with the many other chapters. But one thing is for sure, they belong together! <3 

Trust me, I'll look forward to read your comments all over again when I finish the story for good. *getting teary.* Thank you so much, My Love! Your love and support is so overwhelming that I really consider myself lucky that I have some incredible friends on the Forum. Embarrassed Heart

Best of luck with your exams, Eshaa.. It's a tough time for all of us. In Sha Allah, we all do well. Hug

Raingoddess

-Awaari- Goldie
-Awaari-
-Awaari-

Posted: 01 May 2015 at 7:45am | IP Logged
This update was Amazing indeed ...Lovely Heart

Mahu34

Go to top