Qubool Hai

Deleted Post! (Page 46)

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 20 April 2015 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sageflower7

Loved it Mahu. ..
Love your sensitive story telling. Gives such beautiful feels.

This is a mature real world love story, logical and yet just as romantic as any other.  

Hats off to you! 

Thanks Sagey!! So glad that you loved it. <3 I do try my best.. Embarrassed I'm smiling so much by your cute comment. Thanks a ton! Heart

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 20 April 2015 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahil333

Thanks for such a beautiful, gentle and yet romantic chapter. And you got my blessings for writing this wonderful story for us all.

Awww *sends hugs and kisses*  Thank you so much! It such a treat to read your long and insightful comments. Hug

Cry...I teared up along with Sanam and it was such a heartfelt moment for her. His letters were a revelation to her and I loved how it was beautifully written. And then he came home...I was so waiting for his entry. Glad he saw her tears and he got teared up too. Cry Uff man, a moment between them to be cherished. Heart

Reading this, means so much to me! Getting to know that all the emotions and feelings attached to this piece of writing is being displayed, just the way you wanted, is such an honor for me. Hug 

Loved the convo SaHil had with Imaan, she's so mature and wise at such a young age. And the convo between dad and his daughter in the car, so touching. Her baba's happiness means a lot to her and visa versa her happiness means a lot to her dad too. What a superb relationship they have. I love Aahil as a dad, he would be the best ever...my wishful thinking in the show though!

Oh, Aahil would be such a wonderful father. Especially the kind of emotional baggage he had to carry with him throughout his childhood. SaHil would be so loving and understanding parents. They will totally complete each other.! We all want to see this on the show as well. One day perhaps.. Day Dreaming 

And finally she moved back in and along with her sister too. So glad for Mr. & Mrs. Queresy happiness. They deserve that so much.Smile

I love that SaHil are patient with each other at the moment, no rushing things at all. Love how they are slowly coming together and enjoying each others company.

It was about time to end their misery and give them their happiness as they rightfully deserved. I think I have let my readers wait long enough LOL But don't worry, I've got something to make it up for it in the next chapter - hence the teaser LOLBlushing 

Oh... and the teaser is already looking very HOT! Blushing

Nice chapter...thx for the pm!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahil333

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 20 April 2015 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darkice7_12

great chapter. I loved how these two couples are finally together, living under one roof. It was great seeing SaHil be more gentle with each other and just enjoy their closeness. Imaan was sweet, as well. I really like that father-daughter relationship. And it seems like Seher has worked her  magic on Rehan, and he's become a bit raunchy. Still sweet, but raunchy! LOL Can't wait for the next chapter! update soon!

I had such a great laugh while writing SeHaan parts. They are so much fun to work and think dialogues.. LOL Thank you so much for the awesome comment. Will surely update as soon as I can. 
Now that SaHil and SeHaan are living together, their lives can move further into other directions as well. Wink

darkice7_12

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 20 April 2015 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by najma123

Hey Mahwash!
Brilliant update as usual! A lot happened. SaHil are together again!Dancing SeHan are also married. Good for them too. Clap

Imaan is so cute!!!!!!!!!Heart Btw. I want some Sanam - Imaan moments! 

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Update soon!

Yaay! So happy to hear from you. Good to know you enjoyed it. I'm even more convinced that you're going to love the next chapter (by obvious reasons) LOLWink And yes, there's going to be a lot of Imaan-Sanam bonding too. Tongue

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 20 April 2015 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azraa01

I honestly loved the way you included Imaan in the decision of Sanam moving back home...
That just made the chapter for me

Awww, you're seriously making me blush by your incredible warm words. Thank you so much! <3 
Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 20 April 2015 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutie15

Plzz update naa..:'(

I will update sometime on the weekend if I get the chapter done.. Hoping I can get it till then. Wink

cutie15

desisweetheart9 IF-Rockerz
desisweetheart9
desisweetheart9

Posted: 22 April 2015 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the PM. Loved the update. Emotional. Glad that Rehaan and Seher are married. 

Mahu34

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 27 April 2015 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Edited by mahwash22 - 22 January 2016 at 6:26am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

lipika1Nav.deolBaviniAlia.007ZoyaAsad2NoLifestarryLove_sksurbhiforeverjottjottIzaanilaanimaanroxonONAegosangeethbalanilorinalaks_vishsiyasharma94aleenaansariak020203bindasssZoyaAsadKhanAimer_vousfatima30muskaan17rocksManyata5Azraa01maria_awanMarriedLovesuni_104cutie15sahil333desisweetheart9-Prithi-Lovenarbhiadventure_gurlMrDarcyfanAkaiBaraLoveSonu2408Shailu..

Go to top