Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Deleted Post! (Page 38)

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 23 March 2015 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azraa01

Thank you for not giving up after KVB leaving..
I always say its through talented writers like you and many others that Asya, Sahil, Sehan live on in our hearts...

I don't think I'll ever give up on SaHil! They were that one couple which I fell in love with from the very first glance! And wow! Didn't we all fell hard? 

But, darling! Thank you so much for the wonderful comment. I really appreciate the effort! <3 

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 23 March 2015 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pagalpinky

wonderful update

Oh Ahil Rehaan fighting that was so hard to read. Ahil is so passionate that I can literally see him bursting when he slapped him. I could hear the "bam" echoing around the haveli. Sad but I think it was what Ahil needed to make him step out of his rut. Really well described.

I hate snow since I've grown up around it but reading about Ahil and Rehaan playing with imaan was a super sweet image. Ohhh imaan is sooo sweet :)

Excited for the next update
Thanks

Thank you! Trust me, writing the fighting scene between the brothers was hard for me. I had to take  few breaks from writing, because I'm so in love with the bond they have. But I'm touched beyond words that how much you enjoyed it! Thank you, darling! <3 
najma123 IF-Rockerz
najma123
najma123

Posted: 23 March 2015 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
when are you updating? :)
Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 23 March 2015 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahil333

Hi Mahu, a really really wonderful, but emotional chapter.

Firstly, I'm so sorry for the late read  Unhappy. I've been so down with what's going on now with our SaHil in the show and especially with KV quitting. Cry That everytime your pm popped up I had to cancel it.  But, it's  also a reminder that I still have to read your awesome story. And I finally did. Now back to the story.
I know how you feel, darling! I will never ever give up on SaHil. I'll keep writing and secure them in my mind for now on. <3 It's readers like you which makes the whole process of writing worth it! 

Sanam's prayer got me teared up. This was so beautiful.

"I ended up with a person whose past had been troubled. But I do not regret anything. We taught each other what love really was. We made each other stronger than we were before."

"Show me the sign I should take. Ya Allah, show me the sign." She whispered as she tried hard to control her sobs."

This took me right back to Aahil's prayer on the show. You know, the day before yesterday this epi was aired on tv. How lucky I am that it comes with English sub. I've recorded that scene with my phone in front of my tv LOL. Finally I could really understood the meaning of the song. The lyrics, OMG, so heavy on the heart: "I wish to die today" Aahil  Cry
OuchSorry for going OT.

Awww! Warm hugs to you!!! Hug Thank you so much for loving this! And I can actually feel the sorrow of Aahil and what he has to go through. 

Rehaan went too far I guess, but I'm glad they had a talk and that things have been smoothed. Their brotherly FB with Imaan, so lovely and cute. Referring as a penguin I had to think of SurVir masti IV. I will miss them so much Cry.

I like the convo between Seher and Rehaan. She is so mature  and especially when she sad this to Rehaan:

"So what are you going to do? Run away from helping your own family? Are you  loosing hope? Is this the man who I am marrying?" He was feeling guilty himself towards his brother.

I needed them to talk and solve things together. Seher is always going to be Rehaab's light at the end of the tunnel. They aren't perfect - no one is! So they had to face a few problems as well in their life too. Embarrassed

TQ for this awesome chapter, loved it.

And thanks a ton for the pm! Wink

I should be the one who should thank you for giving such a heartfelt review of my story. I will forever cherish these long comments <3 Thank you once again! I'm sure you're going to love the next update - It's all filled with suspense and drama and... I won't tell too much.. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahil333

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 23 March 2015 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manyata5

omg! i wonder if it could get any better! 
it was just tooo goood! continue soon plzz

Thank you!! :-) Oh, just wait till the next update - You'll love it! <3
Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 23 March 2015 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Thank you so much for the heartwarming feedback! I'm so glad that you are enjoying the story. 

I'm going to look forward to post the chapter very soon. Do stay tuned, Peeps Day Dreaming

Edited by mahwash22 - 23 March 2015 at 1:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sahil333Shailu..

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 23 March 2015 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by najma123

when are you updating? :)

I don't know yet as I'm still busy writing the next part.. But hopefully soon Wink 
heena24 Groupbie
heena24
heena24

Posted: 26 March 2015 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Lovely chapter
I was not able to like or reply due to some problem
But I'm back
You write so beautifully
And those dailouges ,they made me cry
I wonder how do you manage to put so many emotions in one story
I completely love reading your stories
You are brilliant