Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: darkice7_12

beautiful ending! Thanks for taking us on a lovely ride in this SaHil journey. Their family is growing and flourishing. πŸ‘

glad to see that you will be writing something else. Please PM me for the other story as well. I always appreciated you taking the time to send out a PM with your update. 

Thank you so much, Love! πŸ€— You're such a lovely person and I absolutely love how you always comment and take time to read the stories. It means the world to me, that people are enjoying my creativity. πŸ˜³

Oh and I will soon comment on your lovely OS you wrote on SaHil. I just need to gather my emotions after having read the piece at least 10 times now. β€οΈ 
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sahil333

I love the epilogue. So beautiful. Sanam was so tense for nothing 😊. Why would Seher do that! That's SaHil's right I would think so.  Anyway, I'm glad that Imaan was so mature enough and didn't questioned her parents about it when she already knew.

Happy for SaHil for their baby on the way.
Heartfelt discussion between parents and daughter.

"You... Won't forget about me, will you?"

Not only the Nawab's heart melted, but mine too ☺️. The lingering fear of most child to think if their parents would still love them, when another member will arrive. Such a lovely moment between Imaan and her dad. I so love Imaan ❀️. And Aahil, such a awesome dad he is for her. And Sanam is a wonderful mom for her too. Their family will be complete with their future member.

Once again, thanks a ton for writing such a brilliant story for us.

SaHil forever ❀️

Thx for the pm!

Thank you so much, Love! I'm so touched to know how much you enjoyed it! πŸ€— I always wanted a happy and relaxed ending for SaHil. They deserved to be together after what they had been through in those long five years. A lot happened but they remained to look ahead of them. That's our SaHil. β€οΈ

The essence of the story has always been about Imaan as a child and her relationship with Aahil. I loved writing their bond as father and daughter. And of course the love he had for his long lost wife Sanam.. 😳 

Thank you once again for the incredible heart warming words. You're very special and kind soul  πŸ€—  See you on my other story, hopefully soon.  
7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

SUPER - DUPER AWESOME

MIND BLOWING FF