Hope sahil will togethr soon..
waitng for anther update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahu34

Pagalpinky Goldie
Pagalpinky
Pagalpinky

Posted: 10 March 2015 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Ohhh love how you give us little glimpses from the past. We know what happened but you give the little details which is nice cus it closes everything up together

Ahil feel sad for him. Poor guy has everything but still missing his begun and he's so broken :(

I'm so glad that seher burst. It feels like Sanam is all "only we went through pain. No one understands" common woman people go through pain you gotta move on!

So well written. Loving the way this is heading
Thanks tons

Mahu34

sara7iris IF-Sizzlerz
sara7iris
sara7iris

Posted: 10 March 2015 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
thank you for the pm ...awesome and very sad update...I really  love it  ...we have cute relation between sanam and   imman like mother and her daughter
poor ahil he was so broken like when he discovered the truth ...very sad part ...
I can't wait to read more from you ...pls update soon

Mahu34

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 10 March 2015 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Res Wink

Unres! 

Omg another awesome update Dancing I am so glad this came pretty quick! I am always waiting for these updates!! LOLLOL

She bit her lip. "I like it when you have light stubble on. It suits you well. You look..."
"Handsome? Hot? Edgy??" Aahil smirked.
Sanam smiled cupping his face into her hands. "Like a true Nawab."
I guess some things never change. Perhaps they shouldn't.'

My favorite part! This made me laugh, knowing how much we love his stubble LOL and I also teared cuz of the fact that for Aahil, this is a memory, the past. The separation in your story is even more painful with whats going on in the show. Cry But yes our Nawab needs thats stubble to look extra sexy, classy and like Sanam said, a true Nawab! Reminded me of many of our discussions Blushing Now about his hair on the show... If only Sanam was around to do something about that too LOL

A special mention to the bond between Imaan and Aahil! I have said it before too but in the scene of her nightmare, it was even more beautiful! Heart You did such an awesome job writing the father daughter bond! Clap If only we got to see such mature yet exciting stories on screen! Its so heartwarming! Embarrassed

"You wanted power and money, right? Well I'll show you just how powerful this Nawab can be. You haven't manipulated the son! But the Nawab of Bhopal. And I'll see how anyone walks away from it." 

This made me shiver! Although Aahil's reaction on the show made sense and I am glad he remained a loyal and good son till the end, his fury is also understandable! I can expect him to go crazy, lose control and become engraged upon finding out about the deception that basically took a hold over his entire life! Brilliantly described Star

He couldn't control the burning anger, sadness or devotion and without thinking he reached out and smashed the mirror with one fierce punch which caused a huge sound in the house.

Aahil ignored the pain in his hand that was now bleeding heavily. He kept punching and throwing everything around - Ignoring the red liquor floating on his injured hand.

"Why? I can't live with this pain anymore. I can't!" Tears flowed down from his brown eyes which he couldn't hide anymore.

Aahil's pain Broken Heart The way you have wrote it! Omg it was powerful! I could see it happen before me! Its heartbreaking to see him like that CryCry The last bit was just so powerful! The imagery, the words, the pain! Aahil as a broken man touched me so much! His pain can be felt by each and every reader and that is why you should be so proud of your work! You make us feel the emotions so strongly! Clap I reread that part because it was so strong! Gorgeous piece of writing my love HugHeart

Now the teaser is quite teasing Wink Especially the first and last line! So excited for the next part, esp Aahil wanting his Begum back! Day Dreaming My poor baby suffers each time! Cry I feel like wrapping my arms around our sexy yet adorable Nawab! But only Sanam reserves that right WinkLOL Lovely update! Probably one of my most favorites, but then they all are, lets just say the entire story is one of my favorites Wink Hope u do update by this weekend! Waiting impatiently Wink

Edited by Raingoddess - 10 March 2015 at 9:26pm

Mahu34

Go to top