Deleted Post! (Page 31)

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 05 March 2015 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raingoddess

Res... I need to gather my thoughts <3 

Ures!

*sigh* This chapter was heavy and bursting with emotions! Sheer brilliance Clap Really I needed some time to reread and take it all in, enjoying each part before actually commenting! Trust me, I loved it! 

Awww.. You're making me blush, Esha!! I love you so much and the way you always give feedback is the best thing ever! I swear! Heart

Even I needed a LONG moment before I could reply properly.  

I love the fact that you pin point the things you liked the most! It really touched me deeply. Embarrassed

"You felt exactly what you're trying to cover up. Sanam I know you. I gave myself to you," he spoke with so many emotions attached to his shaking voice."

That was so touching! I love when he said, "I gave myself to you" Day Dreaming That was beautiful! For a guy like Aahil who has been with numerous women, this means so much. They have all been with him at the physical level, but no one has touched him emotionally other than Sanam! She is the only one he has surrendered his heart and soul too! He belongs to her! He is safe only in her arms! The only woman he as ever made love to was Sanam! Beautiful Cry The emotional feeling behind the physical act Day Dreaming It means so much to him! Poor baby Cry

Exactly!

That is the exact thing I wanted to convey! For a guy like Aahil, being with the woman he loves and actually made love to her, means a lot to him. You've actually said it better than I have. Clap

Oh, how I love reading your comment. I actually slept with a smile on my face when I read it last night. That's the effect you have on me, my beautiful darling. Heart

Aahil felt himself lean in as his mind began to get clouded. They were so close. So dangerously close.
"You want this as well, don't you?" Aahil spoke huskily.

Hawt Blushing Its always dangerous when they get close Wink  The temperature gets very high LOL

Yes! That's what our SaHil is all about. Blushing

"But I won't lose hope, because loosing hope would mean the end of us. I pray that love will remind you of what we had. I still hold on to that feeling. I won't let go, Sanam. I won't. I will prove myself to you that I am worthy of your love."

He stumbled back as his eyes glistered of unshed tears. "I only loved you, Sanam. And it shall remain that way."

I love Aahil Heart This part made me tear up so much Cry No Aahil you can never lose hope! You can never let go Cry This reminds me of whats coming on the show... His love is so pure Heart  Yes Aahil prove it to her! Make her realize how deep your love is! Damn this was so so good!!! He only loved her and always will CryDay Dreaming My SaHil feels!!! Love u so much for writing parts like this <3

Gaaah... Words are really failing me right now.. I don't even know what to say or write. You've made me speechless! Thank you so much for all the love. The feedback I get is so overwhelming. I'm really touched by how much the story is being appreciated. 

I also loved the way u described how he reacted to the truth! Thats exactly how I expected him too! Very descriptive and well written! Star It was painful to read about the pain he went thru!!!

I wanted to write him as angry and aggressive! Even though I would agree that he would never hate his mother, but I wanted to see some parts of anger and pain Aahil went through. But I'm glad it was well received! 

"I've seen him cry, Sanam. I always thought that no one could match my Bhai. But I was wrong. He met you, and fell in love. I've seen him stare at the moon every single night in the hope of you coming back to him. I've seen him cry in front of Allah. He has changed. Perhaps for the better, I don't know. All I do know is that he's in pain and he still misses his Begum."

Beautiful Day Dreaming Yes Sanam, he needs you! He needs his Begum! Please go to him, heal all those wounds! Girl, notice all the signs! Even God wants you guys to be together! The dargah part was also beautiful Day Dreaming I hope they get to talk! 

You're beautiful! Day Dreaming

I loved writing the Dargah scene. Hearing the song, the words just flew out and my hands started to work fast on the keyboard. LOL 

This was so gorgeously written! You made me tear up in while reading this! So many emotions! Passion, pain, the need for each other!!! It was awesome!!! I cant praise u enuf!  Cant wait for the next update, esp knowing what I know Wink Ur too awesome girl Hug Plz update soon and thank u so much for this lovely update and the pm Heart

Keep up with the good work, Esha! Because you make people smile so damn much with your cute and lovely words. You even make them blush too. *Blush*

See... You actually do that. Wink

Yes, you've got some inside info. You've become VIP LOL Just wait till the next update, there's going to be even more emotions, passion and intensity! And A Lot Of Drama ShockedWink

SaHil Heart SeHaan Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raingoddess

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 05 March 2015 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shailu143

So lovely update the kiss is so cute n glad to know that sanam trying to give a chance to their love n last part is so beautifull continue soon Big smile

So glad that you liked the different parts of the update Embarrassed I will update as soon as I can, so do stay tuned Wink

shailu143

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 05 March 2015 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darkice7_12

Beautiful chapter. Very spiritual. I'm glad the two are finding clarity in whatever way they need to help them back to each other. update soon!

Thank you so much for the beautiful words! Embarrassed Things are going to progress and there's going to be a lot of Drama, Angst, Passion and Intensity ! Wink

So keep enjoying the story and keep reading Hug
Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 05 March 2015 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farz_parachute

Oh my oh my Oh my!

My darling Mahwash. I've missed reading and talking and just interacting with you! I've missed so many chapters too so much to catch up on! I'm such a slow mo! So very happy to see you at the front page. Coz just then I realised the big smile plastered on my face!

I super miss you my darling jaan. How're you love! :) Love you loads and loads more!

Farz ! My beautiful and loving Farz ! Oh, how I have missed you sooo much! HeartHugHeart

You're making me blush by your super beautiful words. Embarrassed

Awww, I know how it gets. We're all busy.. But I'm so damn glad to hear from you. I miss you so much! Even I miss our talks .. Day Dreaming

I'm all fine, darling! I'm just very overwhelmed by the response I've been having on the story. Embarrassed It's nice when people appreciate the work. 

How about you? How are things going? 

LOVE YOU right back even more ! Heart 

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 05 March 2015 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Ur welcome Hug U deserve all the praise! Ur one of my most favorite writers on the forum Heart Cant wait for the next update Wink

Edited by Raingoddess - 05 March 2015 at 1:24pm

Mahu34

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 05 March 2015 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raingoddess

Ur welcome Hug U deserve all the praise! Ur one of my most favorite writers on the forum Heart Cant wait for the next update Wink

You're being way too kind, My Darling Heart

Loads of love to you too! You're one awesome writer yourself and you already know that I'm such a huge fan of your incredible work Hug

Will try to update as soon as I can. 

Raingoddess

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 10 March 2015 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Edited by mahwash22 - 22 January 2016 at 6:25am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

scarce05lipika1Nav.deolKKPRIYABaviniAlia.007starryLove_skyousraammariAliyaali2008sweetmoginiheena24sangeethbaladarkice7_12Famishahfalala333muskaan17rocksAzraa01-.-Mariam-.-MarriedLovesuni_104sahil333AnnzSageflower7RaingoddessSprinklesOfLovedesisweetheart9nilusoninavkAkaiBaraKanwal4salmansara7irisShailu..

AkaiBara IF-Sizzlerz
AkaiBara
AkaiBara

Posted: 10 March 2015 at 10:07am | IP Logged
resyyy...
me 1st again for 2nd time Embarrassed
unres...

amazing update...
loved it...
sanam unknowlingly coming towards iman...
but aahil...
i want sahil that tooo super soon...
plzzz sanam ko samjhao LOL
thanks for pm dear Smile
love u Hug
update soon...

Edited by ashiii333 - 14 March 2015 at 8:36pm

Mahu34

Go to top