Deleted Post! (Page 30)

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 05 March 2015 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nilusoni

That's awesome part loved it 
Saahil feelings towards each other wow
San am is so stubborn and confused regarding her feelings that she can't think straight
Unhappy
Happy to see that seehaan eagerly want saahil to reunite and doing their efforts for it
Smile
Rehaan revealed lots of things related to past 
Omg saahil on same place
I hope saahil reunite soon
Thanks for pm 
Plz pm me for next part 
Continue soon 

Thank you for the awesome comment! Heart So glad that you're enjoying it - yes, I know Sanam is so stubborn, but she'll melt soon Wink

Stay tuned for the upcoming updates - there's going to be a lot of progression for Sahil and SeHaan. Wink

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 05 March 2015 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks_vish

One word missy wooow...what an update...mind blowing...emotional and apt ...Go I have to search for new adjectives for u

One word for you - You're an awesome and loving soul Heart Blushing 

Thank you so much for all the love! It's too much. I won't be able to take so much Embarrassed

Keep enjoying the story, darling. <3
Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 05 March 2015 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kanwal4salman

Awesome update..
Luved it..song selection at dargaah was beautiful it gives divine feeling..
Plz update soon

Thank you <3 

So glad that you liked the song I chose for the Dargah scene. When I first heard that song, I was convinced to choose it for the Dargah sequence! Day Dreaming
Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 05 March 2015 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahil333

Oh...I love this chapter. It's so emotionally charged and so heavy on the heart Cry.

Very beautifully written Thumbs Up.

I'm very curious and can't wait for the next update!

TQ for the pm!

Awww, come here so I can give you a hug  Hug 

Thank you so much for the loving words. Heart I will update as soon as I can! Just keep reading and enjoy the story Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahil333

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 05 March 2015 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pagalpinky

That was an amazing update
Ahil poured his heart out and finally Sanam is reacting
Rehan's words were definitely what nailed everything down for Sanam, what a great brother he is
Sanam wohoo she's finally giving in, love it
Thanks

Thank you so  much! See, you were actually right about the restroom idea. Wink I really enjoy writing Rehaan, I swear he really is the best brother anyone can get. Day Dreaming He is trying so hard to help Aahil and his love. 

Yeah, Sanam is slowly giving in... Wink Just wait till the next few updates Wink
Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 05 March 2015 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Just finished this chapter and it was intense! Loved it. Sorry lack of time meant I have not been commenting much. But this was superb.

Awww, Mandy! It's okay, I know how it is.. But it's so awesome to hear from you Hug I'm so glad that you enjoyed the chapters.. The story is full of Junoon, love, passion and intensity! Embarrassed

Hope you'll like the next few updates as well, darling. Heart
Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 05 March 2015 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by najma123

Yes, I am continuing... I really liked how Sanam responded to it. I mean, it showed that she still loved Aahil. Her body knew she belonged to Aahil. Yes, I didn't know they actually consummated. That was very nice and extremely sad at the same time.. They had made love, they knew they loved each other and they were separated. I would really like if you could put that in sometime? What actually happened then, and how SaHil felt terrible coz, they were actually a couple, yet separated.  Your wish though... :) I so loved Aahil and Sanam and Rehan, Sanam upset with Seher, and Seher dejected too, since she wants Sanam happy... Aahil's monologue was awesome... Rehan hit a sixer... When he talked to Sanam... Loved the update!!!! Do update soon. <3 

Naj! Heart Is it okay I call you that? Embarrassed

Darling, you can post as many comments as you like Wink

Thanks for the awesome comment, woman! You sure knows what I writer wants LOL

I was actually looking forward for your feedback - especially now that it was a long chapter. Haha! 

So happy to know that you liked the restroom scene. You're actually making me blush by your loving feedback. Embarrassed Thank you so much! 

Yes, the intense love and passion is what we associate with SaHil ! Blushing 

SaHil has already taken their relationship to the next level. They made love! Heart Aahil remembered everything while Sanam did as well, but she tried to not to think about it - which did not work very well. Embarrassed

She has his marks on her, and she remembers his soft touch and scent. Blushing

I loved how Seher is determined for Sanam's happiness and the fact that Rehaan is in the same boat as her. He wants the happiness for the Royal couple. He'll do anything for them. 

I absolutely loved writing the dialogues! Day Dreaming Haayee.. LOL 

Once again, thank you for the lovely comment. Will surely consider your wish Heart
farz_parachute IF-Rockerz
farz_parachute
farz_parachute

Posted: 05 March 2015 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Oh my oh my Oh my!

My darling Mahwash. I've missed reading and talking and just interacting with you! I've missed so many chapters too so much to catch up on! I'm such a slow mo! So very happy to see you at the front page. Coz just then I realised the big smile plastered on my face!

I super miss you my darling jaan. How're you love! :) Love you loads and loads more!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahu34

Go to top