India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Deleted Post! (Page 28)

najma123 IF-Rockerz
najma123
najma123

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 8:59am | IP Logged
First things first, a LONG chapter. Thanks a ton for it! Please keep it this length. :P And, I really loved this chapter. It had so much in it! Sanam, Aahil, Rehan and Seher... Everyone... Well. To start with, the scene in the restroom was very, very well edited. Crisp and to the point yet it was profound in its content. Both know that they feel something. Aahil knows Sanam feels something for him but refuses to accept. And they kissed. I should probably be jumping that they kissed and I am... But more than that, more than romantic or sexual, I think, what I felt in gallore here, was love, intense love... Passionate love... Okay. I am gonna post this. And make a new comment. From phone. :P Hope you dont mind...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahu34

laks_vish Senior Member
laks_vish
laks_vish

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 9:24am | IP Logged
One word missy wooow...what an update...mind blowing...emotional and apt ...Go I have to search for new adjectives for u

Mahu34

sahil333 IF-Rockerz
sahil333
sahil333

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Oh...I love this chapter. It's so emotionally charged and so heavy on the heart Cry.

Very beautifully written Thumbs Up.

I'm very curious and can't wait for the next update!

TQ for the pm!

Mahu34

Kanwal4salman IF-Sizzlerz
Kanwal4salman
Kanwal4salman

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Awesome update..
Luved it..song selection at dargaah was beautiful it gives divine feeling..
Plz update soon

Mahu34

najma123 IF-Rockerz
najma123
najma123

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Yes, I am continuing... I really liked how Sanam responded to it. I mean, it showed that she still loved Aahil. Her body knew she belonged to Aahil. Yes, I didn't know they actually consummated. That was very nice and extremely sad at the same time.. They had made love, they knew they loved each other and they were separated. I would really like if you could put that in sometime? What actually happened then, and how SaHil felt terrible coz, they were actually a couple, yet separated.  Your wish though... :) I so loved Aahil and Sanam and Rehan, Sanam upset with Seher, and Seher dejected too, since she wants Sanam happy... Aahil's monologue was awesome... Rehan hit a sixer... When he talked to Sanam... Loved the update!!!! Do update soon. <3 

Mahu34

Pagalpinky Goldie
Pagalpinky
Pagalpinky

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 11:10am | IP Logged
That was an amazing update
Ahil poured his heart out and finally Sanam is reacting
Rehan's words were definitely what nailed everything down for Sanam, what a great brother he is
Sanam wohoo she's finally giving in, love it
Thanks

Mahu34

siyasharma94 Senior Member
siyasharma94
siyasharma94

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
nice part..

Mahu34

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Res... I need to gather my thoughts <3 

Ures!

*sigh* This chapter was heavy and bursting with emotions! Sheer brilliance Clap Really I needed some time to reread and take it all in, enjoying each part before actually commenting! Trust me, I loved it! 

"You felt exactly what you're trying to cover up. Sanam I know you. I gave myself to you," he spoke with so many emotions attached to his shaking voice."

That was so touching! I love when he said, "I gave myself to you" Day Dreaming That was beautiful! For a guy like Aahil who has been with numerous women, this means so much. They have all been with him at the physical level, but no one has touched him emotionally other than Sanam! She is the only one he has surrendered his heart and soul too! He belongs to her! He is safe only in her arms! The only woman he as ever made love to was Sanam! Beautiful Cry The emotional feeling behind the physical act Day Dreaming It means so much to him! Poor baby Cry

Aahil felt himself lean in as his mind began to get clouded. They were so close. So dangerously close.
"You want this as well, don't you?" Aahil spoke huskily.

Hawt Blushing Its always dangerous when they get close Wink  The temperature gets very high LOL

"But I won't lose hope, because loosing hope would mean the end of us. I pray that love will remind you of what we had. I still hold on to that feeling. I won't let go, Sanam. I won't. I will prove myself to you that I am worthy of your love."

He stumbled back as his eyes glistered of unshed tears. "I only loved you, Sanam. And it shall remain that way."

I love Aahil Heart This part made me tear up so much Cry No Aahil you can never lose hope! You can never let go Cry This reminds me of whats coming on the show... His love is so pure Heart  Yes Aahil prove it to her! Make her realize how deep your love is! Damn this was so so good!!! He only loved her and always will CryDay Dreaming My SaHil feels!!! Love u so much for writing parts like this <3

I also loved the way u described how he reacted to the truth! Thats exactly how I expected him too! Very descriptive and well written! Star It was painful to read about the pain he went thru!!!

"I've seen him cry, Sanam. I always thought that no one could match my Bhai. But I was wrong. He met you, and fell in love. I've seen him stare at the moon every single night in the hope of you coming back to him. I've seen him cry in front of Allah. He has changed. Perhaps for the better, I don't know. All I do know is that he's in pain and he still misses his Begum."

Beautiful Day Dreaming Yes Sanam, he needs you! He needs his Begum! Please go to him, heal all those wounds! Girl, notice all the signs! Even God wants you guys to be together! The dargah part was also beautiful Day Dreaming I hope they get to talk! 

This was so gorgeously written! You made me tear up in while reading this! So many emotions! Passion, pain, the need for each other!!! It was awesome!!! I cant praise u enuf!  Cant wait for the next update, esp knowing what I know Wink Ur too awesome girl Hug Plz update soon and thank u so much for this lovely update and the pm Heart

Edited by Raingoddess - 04 March 2015 at 3:35pm

Mahu34

Go to top