Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Deleted Post! (Page 26)

Pagalpinky Goldie
Pagalpinky
Pagalpinky

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

I missed the last update so I'm going to comment on both the last updates

When Rehaan and seher decided to get married I was thinking that Ahil and Sanam will end up being forced to help out and in turn end up together. Kinda like that Akshay Kareena movie. Hmmm you should sooo do a story like that it'll be amazing :)

I really liked the whole blind date thing, what a fun idea! I Love the relationship between the brothers.
I'm so glad Sanam stayed for the date.

I'm not sure what's going to happen but I'm hoping Ahil goes to the girls room and locks the door and demands she talks to him hehe. But I know that can't happen cus they're both too proper for that.

Excited for the next update
Thanks for a great read

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahu34

nilusoni IF-Sizzlerz
nilusoni
nilusoni

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
wow amazing part
yipeee finally saahil, on date
but why sanam avoiding to freely talk to ahil
i hope they resolve matter soon
thanx for pm
plz pm me for next part
continue soon

Mahu34

najma123 IF-Rockerz
najma123
najma123

Posted: 26 February 2015 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Okay. I am NOT going to RES.LOL
Straight away going to comment. I keep RESsing everywhere and never UNRES. And it irks me than it couild irk anyone else. 

Btw, dearie... may I know your name?Smile

Well. I don't know whether I commented earlier but I'll start all over again.

I really like this story. I find it very mellow, very calming and serene if that's possible.. Especially Sanam's POV and all... No "NAHIII" Drama thankfully. xD

For the last two or three updates, since you started this blind date thing, I haven't really got the point actually. The VERY first time Aahil went on Rehan's insistence I thought it would be Sanam but turned out to be someone else. So it happened quite a few times. Why is Rehan or was doing this? Was it preparing the battleground when he meets Sanam or simply? O.o

I FIND IMAAN DAMN CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chooo Chweet she is... Wear the black shirt with white buttons it seems... Smarty Rehan... LOL

Kids ALWAYS work don't they? LOL

Another thing... When Aahil went out on dates earlier, why didn't he say no to Rehan like properly? Without asking him the reason as to this sudden hook up exercise?

And Aahil went on dates for the heck of it right, not to go find a Mom for Imaan or did he?

So why was he so upset about the daughter thing? You cannot NOT go on a blind date with someone who has a daughter... Not that you are gonna marry the dude the same day... *confused*

Coming back to this update, I found it SHORT!!!!!! Why!!!! Me demands. :PAngryTongue

So Aahil and Sanam go on a date or meet on a date. Whatever that means... I don't know myself. What do I ever know?

Sanam didn't walk away. I understood why Aahil did not walk away. He wanted to talk and he wanted to go home with a filled tummy not ditchers again.

Why not Sanam? She feels something for Aahil and because she still does, she SHOULD get away right?Shocked

Why are there so many stony silences?LOL

There is one thing I must add though. You are a brilliant writer coz the previous one, both Aahil and Sanam were headstrong and strong in a different way and always stood at odds and it was, well, they exuded power!

This one is completely the opposite till now... Both are calm, and well, the story is moving slowly albeit steadily.Big smile

I know of people who write a lot but the characterization is essentially the same since it's the same writer. But in your case, it is polar opposites. It is amazing how you can do that.Clap

Coming to the end of it, she finally didn't want to talk and she left Aahil stranded yet againLOL

The Imaan interaction was cute. When Sanam said, women would fall in love with her...Embarrassed

Don't mind the questions sweets... I am kinda disoriented.. I read all the updates but didn't have time to comment so my doubts remain not clarified. LOVED IT!!!!!

Thanks for the PM

LoveHeart

Naj

Mahu34

laks_vish Senior Member
laks_vish
laks_vish

Posted: 26 February 2015 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Lovely update...I kinda love this sanam..asusual excellent update

Mahu34

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 27 February 2015 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pagalpinky

I missed the last update so I'm going to comment on both the last updates

When Rehaan and seher decided to get married I was thinking that Ahil and Sanam will end up being forced to help out and in turn end up together. Kinda like that Akshay Kareena movie. Hmmm you should sooo do a story like that it'll be amazing :)

I really liked the whole blind date thing, what a fun idea! I Love the relationship between the brothers.
I'm so glad Sanam stayed for the date.

I'm not sure what's going to happen but I'm hoping Ahil goes to the girls room and locks the door and demands she talks to him hehe. But I know that can't happen cus they're both too proper for that.

Excited for the next update
Thanks for a great read

Awww you deserve a warm hug Hug You're always here with your awesome reviews 
Oh which movie is that? Do tell me the name? LOL 

I'm so glad you loved the blind dates - I did for sure Wink Hmm, let's see.. I guess we'll have to wait to see. I mean it could be that you were right... Or wrong... ShockedLOL

Keep up with your awesome reviews, darling! They are the best! <3
Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 27 February 2015 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by najma123

Okay. I am NOT going to RES.LOL
Straight away going to comment. I keep RESsing everywhere and never UNRES. And it irks me than it couild irk anyone else. 

Btw, dearie... may I know your name?Smile

My name is Mahwash, but you can call me Mahuu, as most of the Forum does. Embarrassed

Well. I don't know whether I commented earlier but I'll start all over again.

I really like this story. I find it very mellow, very calming and serene if that's possible.. Especially Sanam's POV and all... No "NAHIII" Drama thankfully. xD

Aww, first of all thank you for such a long review. I'm glad that you enjoyed it and the fact that you had a few questions. I'll try my best to answer them and do tell me if it makes sense to you afterwards.

For the last two or three updates, since you started this blind date thing, I haven't really got the point actually. The VERY first time Aahil went on Rehan's insistence I thought it would be Sanam but turned out to be someone else. So it happened quite a few times. Why is Rehan or was doing this? Was it preparing the battleground when he meets Sanam or simply? O.o

I FIND IMAAN DAMN CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chooo Chweet she is... Wear the black shirt with white buttons it seems... Smarty Rehan... LOL

Kids ALWAYS work don't they? LOL

Another thing... When Aahil went out on dates earlier, why didn't he say no to Rehan like properly? Without asking him the reason as to this sudden hook up exercise?

And Aahil went on dates for the heck of it right, not to go find a Mom for Imaan or did he?

So let's start from the beginning. Thank you so much for the overly kind words. I always had the idea that I would start the story with a touch of calmness. But soon we'll get more SaHil scenes - I promise!

Coming back on the previous update: The reason for Aahil attending the dates was only because of Rehaan telling him to do so. Like you said, he only went there for the "heck of it." Also for the fact that Aahil was kind of hoping he would find Sanam there - which he eventually did at the end.

Rehaan was just slowly getting him ready for the final date with Sanam, or else his dear brother wouldn't agree because he would keep thinking about Sanam and what she wanted. Hmm, does that makes sense?

You have no idea how much I enjoy writing Imaan. She is such a cute lil' kid and I really adore writing the father-daughter bond. <3

So why was he so upset about the daughter thing? You cannot NOT go on a blind date with someone who has a daughter... Not that you are gonna marry the dude the same day... *confused*

Coming back to this update, I found it SHORT!!!!!! Why!!!! Me demands. :PAngryTongue

I promise you I will keep the upcoming updates longer! I know they are short but I will try to work on it, okay? <3

So Aahil and Sanam go on a date or meet on a date. Whatever that means... I don't know myself. What do I ever know?

Sanam didn't walk away. I understood why Aahil did not walk away. He wanted to talk and he wanted to go home with a filled tummy not ditchers again.

Why not Sanam? She feels something for Aahil and because she still does, she SHOULD get away right?Shocked

Why are there so many stony silences?LOL

Darling, this story loves stony silences LOL! LOL

There is one thing I must add though. You are a brilliant writer coz the previous one, both Aahil and Sanam were headstrong and strong in a different way and always stood at odds and it was, well, they exuded power!

This one is completely the opposite till now... Both are calm, and well, the story is moving slowly albeit steadily.Big smile

I know of people who write a lot but the characterization is essentially the same since it's the same writer. But in your case, it is polar opposites. It is amazing how you can do that.Clap

Thank you so much for noticing the differences between my stories. Wow, you sure are an awesome reader!  You are really making me blush. *Sends love across the net.* HeartBlushing

Coming to the end of it, she finally didn't want to talk and she left Aahil stranded yet againLOL

The Imaan interaction was cute. When Sanam said, women would fall in love with her...Embarrassed

Don't mind the questions sweets... I am kinda disoriented.. I read all the updates but didn't have time to comment so my doubts remain not clarified. LOVED IT!!!!!

Keep these loving reviews coming and feel free to leave questions, because it just gives me the idea that I might not have written it in a certain way. Thank you for pointing it out for me.

I hope the update makes sense now. Embarrassed

Thanks for the PM

LoveHeart

Naj

najma123

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 27 February 2015 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Omg I thought I commented! Shocked I am so sorry I read this a few hours after you posted but I must have been on my phone! I comment from my Ipad usually lol Well now that I am here I have to tell you how much I was looking forward to this! Embarrassed Ever since you mentioned blind dates, I knew Sanam was going to be one! Wink I was just waiting for the moment to come! LOL Loved the bond between father, daughter and uncle! It was adorable! Heart Also SaHil on a date was amazing to read! Romantic date or not at least they sat together! There is still so much sizzling chemistry between them! Blushing In both ur story and the show! You need to watch today's episode! It was fantastic! Anyway looking forward to what you have in store for us next! I simply love this story! Star Thank you so much for writing this! Its such a treat to read, especially after a long tiring day of boring classes! HugI am really excited for the next part! Wink Update soon love! Thanks for pming me as usual! Take care Heart

Mahu34

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 01 March 2015 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raingoddess

Omg I thought I commented! Shocked I am so sorry I read this a few hours after you posted but I must have been on my phone! I comment from my Ipad usually lol Well now that I am here I have to tell you how much I was looking forward to this! Embarrassed Ever since you mentioned blind dates, I knew Sanam was going to be one! Wink I was just waiting for the moment to come! LOL Loved the bond between father, daughter and uncle! It was adorable! Heart Also SaHil on a date was amazing to read! Romantic date or not at least they sat together! There is still so much sizzling chemistry between them! Blushing In both ur story and the show! You need to watch today's episode! It was fantastic! Anyway looking forward to what you have in store for us next! I simply love this story! Star Thank you so much for writing this! Its such a treat to read, especially after a long tiring day of boring classes! HugI am really excited for the next part! Wink Update soon love! Thanks for pming me as usual! Take care Heart

Esha - My favorite reader! HugDay Dreaming

Thank you for such an awesome review, darling! I'm so glad that you enjoyed the chapter. Oh, you have no idea how much I enjoy writing the whole father-daughter-uncle bond. They are way too cute! Embarrassed I adore Imaan to the core. <3

Just wait till you read the next part - because a few things will be said which will set SaHil into a new perspective. Wink Esha, you will love at least some parts of it - I just know! LOL I can actually already see your reaction. Haha.. 

Trust me, even more of a treat that I read your lovely reviews on a boring day ! Heart Thank you so much, sweetie. You are one true reader! And I love you for that! Thumbs Up

Raingoddess

Go to top