Nice update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahu34

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 22 February 2015 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shailu143

Superb update Clap sehan r so cute heyyy but not fair han it is a short update next time give a long one ok n bring shail toghter soon can't see their judaai anymore continue soon Big smile

Thank you so much, sweetie ! I will do my best on providing you guys longer chapters. Embarrassed Don't worry, their judaai will get a few challenges.. 

Once again, thank you for the sweet words, I hope you stick around for the next few updates. Hug

shailu143

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 22 February 2015 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azraa01

Sehaan engaged, that's one couple sorted..
Please tell me there's 1 more date with Sanam planned..
And if you planning it, maybe make it a family date.. Sanam, Aahil and Imaan..

Thank you for reading, darling! Embarrassed I had to make one couple sorted with being positive. Can't have too much pain and despair. Well, let's see what I have in store for the next update Day Dreaming I am not going to give any hints ... ... Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 22 February 2015 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by navk

awesome update
rehan & sehar part was soo cutee
blind date thing was good

Thank you so much ! I'm so glad that you enjoyed the blind dates. It was just something I came up with and the fact that Rehaan did this for his brother was a funny for me to write Tongue

I hope you stay tuned for the next update. Wink
Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 22 February 2015 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanraya

Nice, I hope Aahil knows there is only one girl in his life and that is his Sanam, hopefully soon they will go on a date..Smile I really hope they resolve the issues and come together..

Thank you so much for having enjoyed the chapter. Embarrassed Yes.. Aahil only belongs to Sanam, so why am I showing blind dates for? Hmm... LOL

All I can say is - stay tuned for the next few updates. You will love it  Heart 
Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 22 February 2015 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raingoddess

Aww cute part Heart I loved it!! Bechara Aahil and his blind dates LOL Nah he needs Sanam period! Cant wait to see what happens next!!! Poor Aahil, he was kinda hoping Sanam would be his date LOL Dont worry Aahil, Sanam is urs only Embarrassed Anyway thanks for the pm love and update soon (longer plz) Hug

Eshaaa... How I have missed you. I will try as soon as possible to read your wonderful stories and comment Embarrassed

I was kind of laughing while writing the whole blind date phase.. LOL Indeed bechara Aahil. First time he's being rejected. Especially the conversation between the brothers. Oh, how I love their bond. Day Dreaming 

Yes, Aahil only belongs to Sanam. Hmm.. Let's see what I have in store for him in the next chapter *smirks wildly*

Esha, you always managed to bring a special smile on my face whenever I read your loving words. I kept blushing reading your previous comment and now this.. Gah, it's too much love. But I need it. LOL Hahaha, I'm being greedy... 

No, seriously, thank you so much, Love! You are the best thing happened to me. Heart Keep up the wonderful work, girl. And keep the feedback coming LOLTongue

Raingoddess

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 22 February 2015 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahil333

Lol LOL...

What a joy to read this chapter.

Aahil with his blinddates...

He wouldn't imagine that in his wildest dream LOL

Oh poor Aahil..he wished for Sanam...Tongue

I'm curious when SaHil will meet again.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Thx for the pm!

Darling! You need a big warm hug Hug

Thank you for sticking around. Your reviews are the best thing to come across Thumbs Up
I'm so glad that you enjoyed the chapter. Becahara Aahil, he could seriously not imagine that. LOL

Nah,, seriously, I'm happy you liked it. I will post longer chapters in the upcoming updates. Things are slowly going to progress from now on. Wink

sahil333

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 22 February 2015 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darkice7_12

Cute chapter. Don't know what Rehan was trying to do with those dates, but it was kind of fun seeing this new, uncertain side of ARI and him actually getting rejected. Shocked Update the soonest!

Thank you! Blushing

Trust me, I enjoyed so much writing the part of Aahil and his blind-dates. But I'm glad you liked it. I will try to update as soon as possible Wink 

Go to top