Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Deleted Post! (Page 18)

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
HI,

I just read all 4 parts and just LOVE it! It's superb. Aahil as a single Father is a really good plot. Different. Also, Sanam and Aahil have been estranged for years a meet again! Very emotional. I cried!

Cant wait to read more!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahu34

Mus@ Groupbie
Mus@
Mus@

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 1:12am | IP Logged
loved it! loved it loved it! 

Awsome, amazing story yaar StarStarStar
Thumbs Up

truly a captivating story.

Plz plz update the next part soon.

Mahu34

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raingoddess

Omgsh!!! Idk why but this part made me cry Cry The tension and pain was so well written! Clap I loved the entire part! SaHil meeting, their conversation, Seher and Aahil... Everything! Thank you so much for such a long part! Every bit was awesome! I cant even point a single part because I loved all of it! You captured their troubled love story so well! Both of them are in so much pain! But they need to move past the part! Neither will be happy alone! They need each other! Gosh loved Aahil's need for Sanam! The purity of his love! Loved Sanam's attempt to push away only to crave his love even more! Cant wait for the next part! Heart This was brilliant! Plz update soon love! I am eagerly waiting to see what happens next! Thanks for the pm!!

Thank you so much, darling! Heart

I'm so happy reading your awesome review. It really brought a smile on my face. You truly are an awesome writer yourself. I'm glad you noticed the emotions and their long lost love for each other. It was something I wanted to show with the long chapter. Smile

I will try to update as soon as I can, Love! Reading your heartwarming words always makes my day. So glad that the hard work is being appreciated. Thank you so much, darling! Love you! Hug
Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanraya

So beautiful, really touched my heart, I did not want this to end, amazing update, please do update soon, can not see Sahil in pain, I really hope they come together soon...great story..

Aww.. I'm so glad that it touched your heart. That means my aim has been achieved - YAAAY! LOL 
I promise I will update as soon as I can. Once again, thank you so much for the loving words. <3 
Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by najma123

Superb update after a long time! wow. Sanam and Aahil met. Imaan is choo cute... Heart
Loved it. The ring scene was so romantic! Do update soon!

Thank you! I'm so glad that you enjoyed it! Embarrassed Yeah, I'm having such a great time writing Imaan. She is way too cute. Day Dreaming

I'm really glad that you loved the ring scene. Embarrassed The ring was play an important part in the story. Wink
Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heena24

Loved the update
So finally saahil met
I don't want sanam to forgive him that easily
Anyways Continue soon

Thank you for loving it. I was sure that everyone were waiting for their grand encounter. But hopefully things might be back to normal.. I guess you have to stay tuned for next time. Wink
Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sageflower7

Beautiful wistful story... 

The resigned sadness that makes Aahil and Sanam not reach out to each other is so heartwrenching ..

Thank you so much, Sagey! Embarrassed Even I couldn't write the update without shedding a few tears. *sigh* It is hard to write SaHil already being separated. But things might progress in the right direction now.. 

Stay tuned, darling. Embarrassed
Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mus@

loved it! loved it loved it! 

Awsome, amazing story yaar StarStarStar
Thumbs Up

truly a captivating story.

Plz plz update the next part soon.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! LOL 

It's such a honor that someone appreciate your work. I'm so glad that you're enjoying the story. Smile

Mus@

Go to top