Update soon yaaar plzz 😭 Edited by shailu143 - 9 years ago
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Edited by mahwash22 - 8 years ago
shailu143 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb update it was but don't make this judaai so long my poor sahil they have been saperet fro 5 years n this sanam is so bend on her desition that she is not hearing from her heart n continue soon 😃 Edited by shailu143 - 9 years ago
sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update..
it was so emotional..
loved imaan nd sanam's bonding..
their hug was adorable..!!
It is such an interesting nd cute story..
update soon..:)Edited by cutie15 - 9 years ago
kayathre_sahill thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it was awesome !!
i was continously crying...
don't seperate them anymore...
i can't take it...
it hurts to see them like this.,..
keep updating me...
thank you sooo much...

Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Aw I hate to see sahil apart. But still I hope Imaan will bring them back together. It was a very intenst update. Loved it. Thanks
sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
first ...thank you for the pm...wow the emotion of the update was intense it contains sadness and hope in the same time ...I was crying when I was in the progress of reading your update ...ahil and sanam convo was heartbroken  they want to be together but the past stop them ...superb part ...
I looked forward to read you next update ...pls update soon
Edited by sara7iris - 9 years ago
evedallas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So sweet ! I love the connection between the little girl and sanam: she clearly wants her as a mother 😭. But on the other side I really enjoyed the way Sanam doesn't let Ahil a chance to explain himself: the man needs to court her and gains her trust once again. Sweet chapter Aahil wants her back but she won't let him near her 😆 I like it ! lol  Thank you again I love when you post long chapter I was really happy 😉 good job !
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
As usual you made me cry 😭 But love u for writing such a touching story 🤗 How I wish any cvs of any show had the mind and heart to gift us a beautiful story like this! It was full of intensity and all the right emotions! Just brilliant 👏 Loved both confrontations between SaHil! Sanam is trying really hard to stay firm but eventually she will have to give in! She still loves him. Aahil is clearly regretting and I guess he has suffered enuf! I felt really bad when he was left with the broken chain and when he kept on asking her to repeat that it was over... Those were def tears Sanam... You just need to listen to your heart and see the honestly in his eyes! Loved SeHan and Imaan! This has to be my most favorite story right now! Its just perfect ⭐️ Plz update soon and thanks for pming me! Lots of love ❤️