India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Deleted Post! (Page 14)

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Wow Clap This was such an interesting part! Aahil finally sees Sanam!! I was so excited when I saw ur pm! I love reading SaHil stories, especially yours! Wink

Ok you might find this weird but I loved how Aahil noticed Sanam and Seher and not just Sanam. Makes it much less cliched and idk why but I really liked that lol Its something that stood out right away  LOL

Aahil couldn't breathe anymore. It was like he was going to pass out. Was it true what he was seeing? Did they own this? Or did they just work here?

But knowing that Sanam was a cook and damn well one, he concluded that it was probably theirs to own.

He almost didn't know what to do. Should he go and approach her? Or should he wait until she caught his gaze?

Instead he did none of the options. He turned around and stepped out from the caf, leaving his desires back at the place.

God! I love Aahil's inner turmoil, whether its writing about it or reading it. Day Dreaming

He def wanted to go talk to her! He has left behind a part of him in the cafe! He wont be able to stop thinking about it until he talks to her! But he needs to overcome the shock first! I love his conflict between approaching her and waiting for her to notice him. Day Dreaming Its very natural and I could totally imagine the scene before my eyes with a shocked Aahil staring at Sanam.

Oh ho so this was Rehan Miya's plan! Embarrassed I love his sensibility, maturity and determination in your story. You have shaped his character very well! Smile

"She is only after the property. Why do you think she kept rushing you into signing property papers and lawyers coming over every second day? Why do you think she was being so manipulative in her words toward you?"

His eyes darkened. "She was being a mother, Sanam."

This I can  defintely see as Aahil's defense of Tanveer, even on the show. 

Go on, yell at me, but it's the truth. You're too blind by your mother's love and worship of her."

It sounds harsh but I am glad she said it in his face! Amazing dialogues!! Clap

She took a few steps away from him and turned around as she spoke over her shoulder. "If you choose not to believe me, then it's your decision. I can only tell you what I know and what I have seen. The rest is up to you, Mr. Aahil Raza Ibrahim."

Sanam walked to the door and spoke one last time which broke his heart into pieces. "I'm not a person who gives up so easily and you should also know that I will not give up. But Aahil, you have left me with no choice."

She swallowed. "Do what you have to do and I'll do what I think is right. For us."

Powerful dialogue and meaning! This is what I want on the show! I so want Sanam to leave on the show as well! This scene would have been perfect! Day Dreaming If only the CVs could write like you! This is exactly how it should play out! This has to be my favorite part of this update! Heart Brilliant! 

A special mention to the bond you created between Aahil and Rehan! One of the strongest I have seen! Love Rehan in your story! He is the brother Aahil deserves! Cant wait for SaHil to meet! Brilliant update and plz update soon! Thanks for the pm! HeartHeart

Edited by Raingoddess - 23 January 2015 at 8:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahu34

suni_104 IF-Dazzler
suni_104
suni_104

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Superb update
Ahil saw sanam
Waiting to what is going to do
Thanks for pm

Mahu34

Chahat_A_Doshi IF-Stunnerz
Chahat_A_Doshi
Chahat_A_Doshi

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Thank you for the pm

Lovely update

Mahu34

siyasharma94 Senior Member
siyasharma94
siyasharma94

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Nce update
Ahil knw about sanam now

Watng for anthr update

Mahu34

MarriedLove IF-Dazzler
MarriedLove
MarriedLove

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Awesome updates...

Mahu34

Pagalpinky Goldie
Pagalpinky
Pagalpinky

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
This story is good
Going nice and slow
Excited for ahil sanam to finally meet
I love how in all the stories I've read ahil and rehaan are best buddies and confidants as are sanam Seher
Interesting idea
Thanks

Mahu34

ak020203 Senior Member
ak020203
ak020203

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Awesome update
Interesting to read Sanam and Aahil first meet

Thanks for updating