Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Deleted Post! (Page 13)

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by najma123

Wifi wasnt working for a week... No clue whats going on in the forum. xD great update! I feel there is a sudden dearth in stories now...Confused Thanks a lot for updating dearie! do update sooner. as i said, i just feel stories and updates have reduced! there used to be a time, i used to have a PM about updates every time i logged on! ANyhow, amazing. Sanam doesnt know about Iman... Good one. Good one. Its a refreshing concept.

I know, how you feel. But there are a lot of stories who have been updated lately. Good ones at that. Clap

Anyway, thank you for reading, darling. I promise I'll update soon. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

najma123

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heena24

Mahwashhh what a storyClap
I love painful stories 
Saahil are soo much in love 'sigh'
Wish Sanam could be thia strong in the serial too
Anyways update sooonSmile

Awww.. You're making me blush, darling. Thank you for the overly kind words. Embarrassed
I'm sure yoy're going to love the next few chapters as well. Wink
Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raingoddess

Finally Sanam and Seher!!! I must say I loved how you started with Rehan! It was nice to read his feelings and see a different perspective. It was a very refreshing read! Clap

"Oh stop it, you love my voice, Rehaan Imran Qureshi. Besides it's an old habit I have." Seher shrugged her shoulders while leaning back into her seat.
"I know and no matter how much I want to deny it, I do enjoy your singing."

This reminds me of the recent SeHan moments, although urs is in a much better scenario with much more depth! Love that Seher has remained the same and Rehan still loves her the same way!

Looks like Seher and Rehan have gotten over their past while Sanam and Aahil, especially Sanam has not! It is clear they both love each other yet are in so much pain! This distance is unbearable to both but neither know how to take the first step to cross it! Its interesting that Seher knows about Imaan but Sanam does not! So she thinks Aahil has a wife! Poor thing! I felt so terrible for her! Cry I like that she is strong here but still it hurts to see them apart for so long! Aahil is trying to be the perfect father and its nice to see him in a more mature setting! Cant wait for them to come face to face after so long! God knows how much pain they will feel upon seeing each other and how emotional its gonna be! CryAnother thing, I love how Seher talks to her sister in a direct manner! A very interesting bonding! Smile

"I have started to value people - which frankly, are something you've forgotten today. And I don't think Badi Ammi would be happy by doing this either."
"I don't need anything nor do I need a reality check from anyone."
Seher shook her head as she approached her. "That's a lot of bullshit and you know it! Stop pretending you haven't thought of him."

Loved this convo! Clap

Wow this update was really amazing! Without bringing SaHil face to face, you have already given us insight to their pain and made me eagerly await their reunion, even though there is still time for that!LOL

My most favorite line was this: 

Why did she feel an empty feeling run through her body? She almost smiled by the sight once her eyes found her long lost husband - but why? Why did she take a small step toward his direction?

You writing always leaves one craving for more! This part def had me wanting to read the next part! Plz update sooner! I have seen ur comment on my TS and I am actually going there to respond to everything now lol I just posted works yesterday but didn't get a chance to do anything else. Thanks for ur pm and update soon! Brilliant work once again!! Hug

Esha!!!! Hug 
Let me just hug you first before I go on to your awesome respond to the chapter. Wow! 

I loved how you pinpointed all the places where you felt were good. Trust me, I had such a great time writing this chapter. 

I'm so glad that you're enjoying this, and the fact that you could feel their pain without coming face-to-face with each other is something I always wanted readers to feel. Yaaay! 

Thank you for the long comments.. Do let them keep coming, darling. Heart

Raingoddess

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 6:40am | IP Logged

Edited by mahwash22 - 22 January 2016 at 6:23am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashna_Chandrimmi1jeemanrocksFizz83lipika1KKPRIYABaviniZoyaAsad2starryLove_skyousraammarivaisha11Aliyaali2008heavenlygalsahil_lover241Izaanilaanimaanheena24sweetmoginikayathre_sahilllovebluezshimerrrsangeethbalawreetilaks_vishdarkice7_12lasya13ak020203bindasssFamishahfalala333shailu143fatima30-.-Mariam-.--Awaari-jazmeenfanrayaCinderella3ChillichickMarriedLovesuni_104Raingoddesssahil333najma123SprinklesOfLovedaisydee425MrDarcyfanAkaiBaraKanwal4salmannavk-Chipper-Treat-Chahat_A_Doshi

shailu143 Senior Member
shailu143
shailu143

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Yahooo i am first n it was an Lovely update yaaar Clap wow ahil comes know sanam is in Bhopal intersting continue soon Big smile

Edited by shailu143 - 23 January 2015 at 7:24am

Mahu34

navk IF-Sizzlerz
navk
navk

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 7:20am | IP Logged
awesome update

Mahu34

najma123 IF-Rockerz
najma123
najma123

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 7:25am | IP Logged
The story is just beginning right. Like a stage being set for the play to begin. Nice background stuff...
Wish it were longer though...

SaHil confrontation! Soon.

Loved it!

Naj

Mahu34

laks_vish Senior Member
laks_vish
laks_vish

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 7:37am | IP Logged

loved both the chapters ...I could not comment for the earlier chapter...lets see what happens next eagerly waitingSmile

Mahu34

Go to top