India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Deleted Post! (Page 12)

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Finally Sanam and Seher!!! I must say I loved how you started with Rehan! It was nice to read his feelings and see a different perspective. It was a very refreshing read! Clap

"Oh stop it, you love my voice, Rehaan Imran Qureshi. Besides it's an old habit I have." Seher shrugged her shoulders while leaning back into her seat.
"I know and no matter how much I want to deny it, I do enjoy your singing."

This reminds me of the recent SeHan moments, although urs is in a much better scenario with much more depth! Love that Seher has remained the same and Rehan still loves her the same way!

Looks like Seher and Rehan have gotten over their past while Sanam and Aahil, especially Sanam has not! It is clear they both love each other yet are in so much pain! This distance is unbearable to both but neither know how to take the first step to cross it! Its interesting that Seher knows about Imaan but Sanam does not! So she thinks Aahil has a wife! Poor thing! I felt so terrible for her! Cry I like that she is strong here but still it hurts to see them apart for so long! Aahil is trying to be the perfect father and its nice to see him in a more mature setting! Cant wait for them to come face to face after so long! God knows how much pain they will feel upon seeing each other and how emotional its gonna be! CryAnother thing, I love how Seher talks to her sister in a direct manner! A very interesting bonding! Smile

"I have started to value people - which frankly, are something you've forgotten today. And I don't think Badi Ammi would be happy by doing this either."
"I don't need anything nor do I need a reality check from anyone."
Seher shook her head as she approached her. "That's a lot of bullshit and you know it! Stop pretending you haven't thought of him."

Loved this convo! Clap

Wow this update was really amazing! Without bringing SaHil face to face, you have already given us insight to their pain and made me eagerly await their reunion, even though there is still time for that!LOL

My most favorite line was this: 

Why did she feel an empty feeling run through her body? She almost smiled by the sight once her eyes found her long lost husband - but why? Why did she take a small step toward his direction?

You writing always leaves one craving for more! This part def had me wanting to read the next part! Plz update sooner! I have seen ur comment on my TS and I am actually going there to respond to everything now lol I just posted works yesterday but didn't get a chance to do anything else. Thanks for ur pm and update soon! Brilliant work once again!! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahu34

siyasharma94 Senior Member
siyasharma94
siyasharma94

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
nice update

so sanam saw ahil wid iman

more misunderstndng between sahil i thnk Confused

hope sahil meet soon

thnks 4 the pm

Edited by siyasharma94 - 18 January 2015 at 12:16pm

Mahu34

ak020203 Senior Member
ak020203
ak020203

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Lovely update
sahil are beautiful 

Thanks For updating

Mahu34

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chahanya

New reader here

Thank you for readng. I hope you enjoyed and will continue to enjoy the upcoming updates Smile
Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahil333

Hey, thanks for the beautiful update.

Oh Sanam, I'm curious to know how you will react right in front of him.

She still loves him, but doesn't know how to handle it. It still pains her, whatever the cause is for leaving Aahil.

And she saw him, hmm...is she afraid to meet him in person?

Buckle up Sanam! It's time to live your life.

Thanks for the pm!

Thanks for loving this. It means a lot. Well, let's see how Sanam will react. I guess she is a bit afraid to get her answers.. Hopefully she'll get them soon. Embarrassed

sahil333

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cinderella3

Hey! I just came across this story. Well-written! It is quite intriguing. I would love to read more. Please do update soon... :)

Thank you so much for the kind words. I will update as soon as i can. Embarrassed
Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shailu143

Awsome update Clap n sanam don't know about imaan? really intersting plz continue soon Big smile

Thank you, darling. Nope, she has no idea about Imaan... Yet.. Hopefully she'll get to know in the upcoming updates. Smile
Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Awaari-

A literal emotional roller coaster !!!
I have one doubt though ...
How does Seher know Imaan but Sanam doesn't????

Thank you for liking this. Seher has bbeen in contact with Rehaan throughout the 5 years they have spent apart. Where else Sanam didn't have any connection with Aahil or anyone else.. 

I hope it clears up. Smile  

Go to top