Deleted Post! (Page 10)

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farz_parachute

Oh wait wait I forgot something. 

The banners!!!!

Always always leave me all hayyyeee. Nghhh! 

And you're featuring SeHan here, I'm overjoyed! So glad you're finding them inspiring to write on too! Yayyy! Awesome you are! Coz you write on my favourites!

Okay really am done.

I'll come back after chapter 1.

Maybe.

If you don't hear from me in the next 24 hours, chances are I can't let my eyes off of that chapter. I mean, come on. It's you! 

Hehe.

Haha, I'm happy to know that you loved the banners. LOL Of course when our dear Nawab is present with his handsomeness Wink

I had to include SeHaan. They are way too cute together. I simply love their chemistry ! Haayeee.. Day Dreaming 

Awww.. You're being way too kind to me. I so wish I could hug you right now, so I'm sending you a warm hug EmbarrassedHug

Hope you enjoy 1st chapter, darling. ! <3 Love you!! 

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahwash22

Originally posted by Raingoddess

Hey! Omgsh I am so sorry for such a late comment! Disapprove I had recieved ur pm so long ago n read this as soon as it was updated. But unfortunately because of snow my internet was down n my fone takes forever to type out comments lol so I could not type out my entire comment. I apologize again! I love leaving feedback whenever I read! Anyway back to the story lol I have to say I loved the update! Clap It was emotional and at first I thought the child belonged to Sanam but then as the events slowly unfolded it was much more interesting n not cliched at all! I have said this before, you writing has a certain intrigue that makes it very unpredictable and equally interesting to read! I loved this update and being privy to Aahil's thoughts created a deeper connection with his character! So SeHan are separated as well! I cant wait to see things unfold and how the lovers reunite! Also excited for the romance n passion between them Wink LOL Also interested to see where the prologue fits in! Anyway thanks again for the pm and plz do update this wonderful story soon Heart

Okay, first of all I need to take a deep breath and come down from the seventh cloud I'm resting on right now... 

Right.. 

Thank you so much for loving the update, darling Hug You're seriously one of my favorite reviewer of all time. I totally love reading them and they always make my day so damn better. Embarrassed

Awww.. I'm blushing like I don't know what.. Seriously, thank you so much for the kind words. I don't even deserve them, but really.. Thank you Blushing

Don't worry, everything will soon be explained. SeHaan will make an entry as well, which I'm sure you're going to love. 

And of course, the story is filled with angst, comedy, love and some pretty deep passion filled dialogues.. Now you've been warned, darling LOL

Ur welcome you truly deserve it Hug Aww thanks for saying that Heart I love reading ur work and it always wonderful to give feedback and then look forward to the next part! Your writing is always intriguing and has me hooked from the first prologue itself! I will heed ur warning and keep reading cuz thats what I love Wink LOL Passion, intensity n angst is what I love along with some comedy n soft romance lol So plz update soon Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahu34

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Edited by mahwash22 - 22 January 2016 at 6:22am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

rimmi1jeemanrocksKKPRIYABaviniFizz83lipika1starryLove_skIzaanilaanimaansweetmoginilovebluezheena24nilorinadalenelaks_vishfalala333noeshabindasssak020203Famishahshailu143muskaan17rocks-.-Mariam-.-fatima30Cinderella3fanrayaminnie2308DarkPhoenix93suni_104najma123SprinklesOfLovesahil333AnnzSageflower7RaingoddessAkaiBaraKanwal4salmansnehaluvmaaneetMrDarcyfan-Chipper-Treat-navk

Chahat_A_Doshi IF-Stunnerz
Chahat_A_Doshi
Chahat_A_Doshi

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
New reader here

Mahu34

sahil333 IF-Rockerz
sahil333
sahil333

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Hey, thanks for the beautiful update.

Oh Sanam, I'm curious to know how you will react right in front of him.

She still loves him, but doesn't know how to handle it. It still pains her, whatever the cause is for leaving Aahil.

And she saw him, hmm...is she afraid to meet him in person?

Buckle up Sanam! It's time to live your life.

Thanks for the pm!

Mahu34

SprinklesOfLove IF-Rockerz
SprinklesOfLove
SprinklesOfLove

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Res! Thanks for the update mate :)

Mahu34

DarkPhoenix93 IF-Dazzler
DarkPhoenix93
DarkPhoenix93

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Sanam and Aahil are being so stupid and now this misunderstanding about Imaan! Update soon, please.

Mahu34

Cinderella3 IF-Dazzler
Cinderella3
Cinderella3

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Hey! I just came across this story. Well-written! It is quite intriguing. I would love to read more. Please do update soon... :)

Mahu34

Go to top