Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Simply Amazing and teaser is hot😳
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Mahwash!
Brilliant update as usual! A lot happened. SaHil are together again! SeHan are also married. Good for them too. πŸ‘

Imaan is so cute!!!!!!!!!❀️ Btw. I want some Sanam - Imaan moments! 

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Update soon!
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kanwal4salman

Amazing update...πŸ‘

After so many  hardship finaly they reuniteπŸ‘
Iman also accepted sanam which is very good.
Atlast  SeHan got married😊
I think this ff gonna end soon?????
thanx for pm...😊

Thank you so much for liking the chapter. It's always nice to know that people are still sticking around to read the updates. <3

Yes, the end is coming closer. I still got a few chapters to post until then. :) 
Mahu34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashiii333

res...
unres

awesome update...
loved it...
finally sanam is back to her jallad jinn
sehan got married...
such a beautiful update...
thnxxx for pm...
update soon...

Thank you!!! πŸ˜³ So nice to know you enjoyed it. Yeah, everything is back to being positive. <3 I will update soon as I can. 
Mahu34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suni_104

Awesome update
Sanam back to ahil
ahil letters was superly written
Sehan married
Can we get sanam and imaan scenes and their bonding

Thank you!!! πŸ˜³ Yeah, there's going to be very cute moments between Imaan and Sanam. I absolutely love writing their bond! So now, you've got something to look forward for - besides the teaser πŸ˜‰
Mahu34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sageflower7

Loved it Mahu. ..

Love your sensitive story telling. Gives such beautiful feels.

This is a mature real world love story, logical and yet just as romantic as any other.  

Hats off to you! 

Thanks Sagey!! So glad that you loved it. <3 I do try my best.. πŸ˜³ I'm smiling so much by your cute comment. Thanks a ton! β€οΈ
Mahu34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahil333

Thanks for such a beautiful, gentle and yet romantic chapter. And you got my blessings for writing this wonderful story for us all.

Awww *sends hugs and kisses*  Thank you so much! It such a treat to read your long and insightful comments. πŸ€—

😭...I teared up along with Sanam and it was such a heartfelt moment for her. His letters were a revelation to her and I loved how it was beautifully written. And then he came home...I was so waiting for his entry. Glad he saw her tears and he got teared up too. 😭 Uff man, a moment between them to be cherished. ❀️

Reading this, means so much to me! Getting to know that all the emotions and feelings attached to this piece of writing is being displayed, just the way you wanted, is such an honor for me. πŸ€— 

Loved the convo SaHil had with Imaan, she's so mature and wise at such a young age. And the convo between dad and his daughter in the car, so touching. Her baba's happiness means a lot to her and visa versa her happiness means a lot to her dad too. What a superb relationship they have. I love Aahil as a dad, he would be the best ever...my wishful thinking in the show though!

Oh, Aahil would be such a wonderful father. Especially the kind of emotional baggage he had to carry with him throughout his childhood. SaHil would be so loving and understanding parents. They will totally complete each other.! We all want to see this on the show as well. One day perhaps..  

And finally she moved back in and along with her sister too. So glad for Mr. & Mrs. Queresy happiness. They deserve that so much.😊

I love that SaHil are patient with each other at the moment, no rushing things at all. Love how they are slowly coming together and enjoying each others company.

It was about time to end their misery and give them their happiness as they rightfully deserved. I think I have let my readers wait long enough πŸ˜† But don't worry, I've got something to make it up for it in the next chapter - hence the teaser πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ 

Oh... and the teaser is already looking very HOT! ☺️

Nice chapter...thx for the pm!πŸ˜‰

Mahu34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: darkice7_12

great chapter. I loved how these two couples are finally together, living under one roof. It was great seeing SaHil be more gentle with each other and just enjoy their closeness. Imaan was sweet, as well. I really like that father-daughter relationship. And it seems like Seher has worked her  magic on Rehan, and he's become a bit raunchy. Still sweet, but raunchy! πŸ˜† Can't wait for the next chapter! update soon!

I had such a great laugh while writing SeHaan parts. They are so much fun to work and think dialogues.. πŸ˜† Thank you so much for the awesome comment. Will surely update as soon as I can. 
Now that SaHil and SeHaan are living together, their lives can move further into other directions as well. πŸ˜‰
Mahu34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

Hey Mahwash!

Brilliant update as usual! A lot happened. SaHil are together again! SeHan are also married. Good for them too. πŸ‘

Imaan is so cute!!!!!!!!!❀️ Btw. I want some Sanam - Imaan moments! 

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Update soon!

Yaay! So happy to hear from you. Good to know you enjoyed it. I'm even more convinced that you're going to love the next chapter (by obvious reasons) πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ And yes, there's going to be a lot of Imaan-Sanam bonding too. πŸ˜›

Mahu34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Azraa01

I honestly loved the way you included Imaan in the decision of Sanam moving back home...

That just made the chapter for me

Awww, you're seriously making me blush by your incredible warm words. Thank you so much! <3