Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: najma123

Wonderful! Loved it! A daughter too? SO CUTE! And so different!

Thank you! I'm so glad that you liked the idea of the story. πŸ€— 
Mahu34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: farz_parachute

Heyyyaaa my darling sweetheart!

I know I knowww I'm a lil late here *just a lil...Coz super late...thats me elsewhere, ;) heee*

Okay so.

This is what I'm gogoing to do!

I'll comment for the prologue first...(Coz I've only just started reading..whooops)

I'm so attached to it already! Imagine! Only prologue so far I've read. Bookmarking this for a few days already and only now coming to it...you must hate me right? Please..pleaseee don't.

You know I'm an ardent (and almost loyal) fan of yours! I'll work on the loyalty part. ...be there for you, in every step.

I love Aahil looking at her that way. I'm all filled with suspense...what happened here, why did he not think her love is for him? Oh my heart filled with such joy when she looked at him with all that love.

They're made for each other, and I'm only at prologue. :')

You know what I like most about you? You don't?  Okay even I don't know. There are so many excellent qualities I find in you. One of which is that you write with such conviction and clarity that I'm always fully immersed in it when I read. And imagine, even for this stir,  you've proven the exact same, and again. ..like I've mentioned at least 15 times now, this all you've shown, and I'm only at prologue. I can only imagine what the other parts would be.

Okay before I annoy you any further  *yes annoy being the operative word here coz I know I don't bore you ;)* I'll just go *I mean there's chapter 1 that needs reading!! woohooo*

Love you loads! Mwah mwahh! 

Alrighty  .. 

Farruu.. My darling! My sweetheart! My cutiepie! Mine! 

Darling, there's are no need to apologize, besides you might have heard; Deer aye, durust aye, no? πŸ˜† 

NOOO! Don't you dear say the word; annoy! You're reviews are β­οΈβ€οΈ

Have I told you just how much I LOVE and CHERISH your awesome reviews? πŸ‘ You're one cute lil reviewer that knows how to cheer someone up. You totally made my day so much better and I had this ongoing smile on my face - and it's all because of you! <3 

You have no idea how close that prologue is for me. It actually came while riding the bus for my uni. And then *whoosh* The prologue was in my mind while I was going crazy on the phone trying to write it all down. πŸ˜† I know.. It's so crazy.. 

And you're right, Farruu.. I use a lot of time to feel and write down the emotions that the characters might go through . Or at least, I try to do so. πŸ˜³

So here it is again, You're reviews are something I will never ever get tired of reading. πŸ€—

Bring on review number #2. 

*Goes to read the second review of my cute and awesome reviewer - Faruu.* 
Mahu34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: farz_parachute

Oh wait wait I forgot something. 

The banners!!!!

Always always leave me all hayyyeee. Nghhh! 

And you're featuring SeHan here, I'm overjoyed! So glad you're finding them inspiring to write on too! Yayyy! Awesome you are! Coz you write on my favourites!

Okay really am done.

I'll come back after chapter 1.

Maybe.

If you don't hear from me in the next 24 hours, chances are I can't let my eyes off of that chapter. I mean, come on. It's you! 

Hehe.

Haha, I'm happy to know that you loved the banners. πŸ˜† Of course when our dear Nawab is present with his handsomeness πŸ˜‰

I had to include SeHaan. They are way too cute together. I simply love their chemistry ! Haayeee..  

Awww.. You're being way too kind to me. I so wish I could hug you right now, so I'm sending you a warm hug πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Hope you enjoy 1st chapter, darling. ! <3 Love you!! 
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahwash22

Okay, first of all I need to take a deep breath and come down from the seventh cloud I'm resting on right now... 

Right.. 

Thank you so much for loving the update, darling πŸ€— You're seriously one of my favorite reviewer of all time. I totally love reading them and they always make my day so damn better. πŸ˜³

Awww.. I'm blushing like I don't know what.. Seriously, thank you so much for the kind words. I don't even deserve them, but really.. Thank you β˜ΊοΈ

Don't worry, everything will soon be explained. SeHaan will make an entry as well, which I'm sure you're going to love. 

And of course, the story is filled with angst, comedy, love and some pretty deep passion filled dialogues.. Now you've been warned, darling πŸ˜†

Ur welcome you truly deserve it πŸ€— Aww thanks for saying that β€οΈ I love reading ur work and it always wonderful to give feedback and then look forward to the next part! Your writing is always intriguing and has me hooked from the first prologue itself! I will heed ur warning and keep reading cuz thats what I love πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Passion, intensity n angst is what I love along with some comedy n soft romance lol So plz update soon πŸ˜Š
Mahu34 thumbnail

Edited by mahwash22 - 8 years ago
sahil333 thumbnail

Hey, thanks for the beautiful update.

Oh Sanam, I'm curious to know how you will react right in front of him.

She still loves him, but doesn't know how to handle it. It still pains her, whatever the cause is for leaving Aahil.

And she saw him, hmm...is she afraid to meet him in person?

Buckle up Sanam! It's time to live your life.

Thanks for the pm!

SprinklesOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Res! Thanks for the update mate :)
DarkPhoenix93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sanam and Aahil are being so stupid and now this misunderstanding about Imaan! Update soon, please.
iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hey! I just came across this story. Well-written! It is quite intriguing. I would love to read more. Please do update soon... :)
noesha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the update. omg she saw him
thanks for the pm!