Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Upen and Karishma's relationship is actually becoming complicated (Page 5)

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
this is one of the sensible post I read today. Most I see in this forum is baseless fighting and accusation. people who are supporting someone is blind for him/her, as if their favorite is saint and bashing others as  if they are not human but evil. no people can be 100%perfect or all wrong. we are human being not angels.
Anyway I guess Upen is emotionally drained. out  and he has become possessive to Karishma and Karishma neither can leave him nor completely be herself, as if Upen is her best buddy in the house and always supports her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

psu34erajvtabarlinpoiu123

Arshie Goldie
Arshie
Arshie

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sabhayata

Originally posted by Arshie

Faltu ke complications hain yaar...thanks a lot to upen... Can't keep his emotions straight 

hmm ya you are right in a way this is a game and emotions should be kept out of it but i guess after 3 months he isnt able to

but if it complicates situations..it's d best to let go na :D
heartstrings Goldie
heartstrings
heartstrings

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:24am | IP Logged
i really want upen to get evicted dis tym...he is bringing karishma down
Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShadowImbue

Originally posted by _Ann_

Its upen who is making it complicated actually. Tanna is straight about it and half the time she's so clueless of why he gets mad at all.

Karishma allows him to kiss her on forehead or cheeks.Karishma allows him to touch her the way only love one is allowed .She isn't clueless.

i agree to some extent if she was unconformable with what upen is doing she would have asked him not to do it but she is comfortable as they are best friends now and have known each other for 3 months

but i think upen has taken this friendship way to seriously than karishma hence its getting complicated
Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:41am | IP Logged

making other people appear better infront of you is smartness Cool calling a person Ugly Insaan just because he saved ur friend and not ur makeup is smartness. Calling someone evil because she made someone drink tap water is smartness.She is anything but smart Embarrassed

ok she isnt smart as per you but she is smart(because she recognizes other people's game well) as per me  so lets leave it at that to each their own
Shayu. IF-Rockerz
Shayu.
Shayu.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Kari is always treating him like a friend only...Upen was also doing awesome as a friend of Kari by giving her full support in all things...but from past few days he is looking possessive abt Kari...
kya hain yeh Confused secret crush on kari???? Confused 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

barlinsohara

Annie- Goldie
Annie-
Annie-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sabhayata

Originally posted by _Ann_

Its upen who is making it complicated actually. Tanna is straight about it and half the time she's so clueless of why he gets mad at all.

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Karishma allows him to kiss her on forehead or cheeks.Karishma allows him to touch her the way only love one is allowed .She isn't clueless.</font>

i agree to some extent if she was unconformable with what upen is doing she would have asked him not to do it but she is comfortable as they are best friends now and have known each other for 3 months

but i think upen has taken this friendship way to seriously than karishma hence its getting complicated

exactly! She considers him as her best friend so the hugging n kissing seems normal for her. But what is he doing by saying 'i'm here to win hearts' like what the hell? And why did he get angry cox pritam sat there in the conversation the other day? He's really emotionally drained!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabhayata

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbsai

Upen is complicating Karishma's life.
Karishma already has a boyfriend.

How desperate is Upen to stay in the game or for a girlfriend?

ya i think so too

she has said several times that she has a serious boyfriend outside

Go to top