Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: fire_gun

just because u dont care doesn;t mean its right...that abuses got beep for us  as they r considered highly offensive   india .

ok when i said i don't care i was commenting on your logic of gautam not repeating cuss word..so don't mix..

was dimpy right in this..no..she shouldn't have..period..like pritam should have never gone on her personal life..

so..i still don't get it..how does dimpy-pritam fight make gautam a sati savirti devi?๐Ÿ˜†
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

<font size="4">soch le๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†tere ajaz aur ali ki maine laga dunga๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...ajaz ka comment yaad hai๐Ÿคขhuma doodh ki factory hai๐Ÿคข</font>

Ajaz to hain entertainment ki dookan. Aaj to Subah sab he HMs ko Saath mein dance kiya GA mein .,, first time in bb8 :) mainey Lft mein ss post kiya hain ๐Ÿ˜† aur ghar mein itni positivity hain ab ...
merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MaNeBhiPyarKiya

tu ha kon bay

giving gyaan to dimpy baat karne ka andaaz theek karo yh wo

is ko lagta ha bus yehi sahi ha baki sab ghalat ha

and in precap bringing family background of dimpy

proved that he is a self righteous arrogent doche ๐Ÿคข

dinpy is a nice girl, but she can be quite insulting at times.  sometimes she thinks she is funny,  and is not.  they didnt show what happened  between gauti and dimpy that made gauti give her a lecture on being polite. and i also feel that dimpy ties to dragg old issues  and stretch them more they the deserve to.
as for gautam he was always arrogant, and self righteous like. in the beginning of the show.  and people still loved him.

he not getting into trouble as much, but it feels like people want him to take panga  for no reason.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

wait a sec..he abused karishma  he said sorry did he abused her back? thats not like armaan way...thats called correcting wrong things right...gautam ko apni zuban par toh hai na ab control ...

first he didn't immediately apologize..when people started telling him then he did..

and yes he started his all gandi ladki, dhimkaana..for tanna, for sonali (use and throw again and again), D ( called her words..made fun of her feelings), against pritam, against soni...so many things anshul..

zuban par control doesn't mean ki taunt karte raho..dusron ko neecha dikhate raho..if someone sayd BC/MC to me once but rest of the time maintains a certain dignity in the way he/she talks..that is preferred over a person disrespecting me on national tv again and again..tehnzeeb ya zubaan par control doesn't apply to only cuss words
ek  baat batao...tumko gussa aata hai kuch bhi bolte ho toh tumara gussa thanda hota hai tab hi jaake sorry bolte ho na...ya phir koi tume batata hai ki bhai yaha galti ho gayi tumse ...toh tum jaake usko right karte ho na!!!...same thing happened when gautma took time to say sorry...kisi ki baat kar rehe ho us soni ki woh kairshma ko sugesstion de rehi thi gautam kya woh hindi wala L hai???..is dignity ki baat kar rehe ho?? ya phir soni ka vrat wali baat karke usko curse karne wali dignity ki baat kar rehe ho๐Ÿ˜†...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...kairhsma called him hindi wala L...called him ugly jaahil ganwar...evil...toh  yeh sab live feed tha na national tv par toh aaya hi na!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...

ok when i said i don't care i was commenting on your logic of gautam not repeating cuss word..so don't mix..

was dimpy right in this..no..she shouldn't have..period..like pritam should have never gone on her personal life..

so..i still don't get it..how does dimpy-pritam fight make gautam a sati savirti devi?๐Ÿ˜†

Ekjactly!!! How does that make Gautis actions ok :) ... Woh kaun sa doodh peeta hain ? Ke aaj kal woh doodh se nahata bhi hain ? ๐Ÿ˜†
fire_gun thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Ajaz to hain entertainment ki dookan. Aaj to Subah sab he HMs ko Saath mein dance kiya GA mein .,, first time in bb8 :) mainey Lft mein ss post kiya hain ๐Ÿ˜† aur ghar mein itni positivity hain ab ...

4 din ki chandni hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†phir kaali raat hai๐Ÿ˜†...
fire_gun thumbnail

where i said gautam is sati savtri๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† all i wanted to say is that dimpy has no problem with abuses which r highly offesive and personal but she has problem something like tu lawyer ki beti hai thats called hypocrisy ๐Ÿ˜† on the top crying drama๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† woh hota koun hai baap pe jaane wala๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Edited by fire_gun - 9 years ago

<font size="4">where i said gautam is sati savtri๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†all i wanted to say is that dimpy has no problem with abuses which r highly offesive and personal but she has problem something like tu lawyer ki beti hai thats called hypocrisy๐Ÿ˜†on the top crying drama๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†woh hota koun hai baap pe jaane wala๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†</font>

So basically you agree per the other point that gauti is a self righteous idiot ... Just your problem is with Dimpys reaction after baap comment. See dimpy can have whatever reaction she wants when someone gets personal. Woh uska right of freedom hain..

But at least we finally agree that gauti is a self righteous idiot...
fire_gun thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

So basically you agree per the other point that gauti is a self righteous idiot ... Just your problem is with Dimpys reaction after baap comment. See dimpy can have whatever reaction she wants when someone gets personal. Woh uska right of freedom hain..

But at least we finally agree that gauti is a self righteous idiot...

basically i agree that everybody in house is self righteous idiot not only gautam...second one  u got it wrong ...yeh bada sahi right hai yaar๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†jab aapko suit ho toh reaction badal jayenge๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†kyunki samne  party aapko pasand nahi hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† janki situtation pehele se bhi jyada worst hai...phir yeh right sab ko milna chaiye๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..highly nonsese it was๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Edited by fire_gun - 9 years ago
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent post! You're spot on about everything.

Mr. Gulati thinks he has a free license to swear at anyone, give unwanted advice, act indignant, give lectures on tameez yet the guy practices none of it himself.

I have disliked him since he blew up at Praneet for trying to give him advice. Dude can't handle one bit of advice and lecturing from others but acts as if he is some superior being that others should even give his lectures the time of the day let alone actually follow what he says.

Huge hypocrite with a giant ego. Extremely self-righteous and has no sense of self-awareness.