Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

She said one cuss word to Pritam and I don't know how u know what it was as it was beeped off. He gave 10-15 in return. Still yes I don't care about cuss words. I Certainly have no problems with fuk off which is what is being discussed here with gauti.. It's like back off. Or sod off. And cuss words are part of daily parlance...being personal isn't ...

And in any case topic is being self righteous idiot that gauti is. And he is. How can anyone deny that? The dude breaks mugs that are none of his biz for them being in WR and has an issue with his item lying around to be in lost and found.

Same he had an issue when dimpy told him which jhaado to use and he had problems but never does when he tries to tell others how to do their chores.

Same with his dosti ka jhaap...

yes now  u r saying right thing...she said one cuss words and pritam reuturned with 10-15 galis,,,,and she said in front of salman she had no problem with that because she gave abuses like men and took abuses like men....now thats not personal??..thats not going to family where ma bhen ki gaali gave to each other she has no problem with that??....muhje bas itna bata do to fcuk ma bhen or tu lawyer ki beti hai koun sa jyada personal aur offesive hai ya koun sa jyada derogatory hai family ke liye...just because its used  daily its not personal and offensive....i believe to say abuses like this it 10 times offensive than anything else    thats the reaosn bigboss beeps it ... 
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Originally posted by: Beautyandbrain

"Hain kaun tu ?..Tu hain kaun Dimpy ko sikhaney wala?.Dimpy ko Sikahye ga ? Le Sikha .." TUrning the tv off ..πŸ˜† 

"Zindagi main do raastein hotey hain "πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nhe karta turning tv off  haan  to
is self righteous jerk ke waat lagane ha πŸ˜Ž
Edited by MaNeBhiPyarKiya - 9 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Gautam is the biggest hypocrite in the house. 
Him coming into Dimpy's face with a metal rod screaming dialogues poorly is tameez according to him and Dimpy calmly responding to his questions about the using people comment is badtameezi! Kudos to Dimpy for not losing it on this idiot both times... she totally owned him and then clapped like a boss! 
fire_gun thumbnail

Chalo Ek aur example of his self righteousness

To diandra - mein to hug bhi karoonga. Kiss bhi karoonga chaudey mein.

Sab kuch honey ke baad

Diandra - u are too open...Yeh Zara meri mummy bhi watch karegi to thoda line Draw kartey hain... Oops. Diandra u are too open.. Mein nahee...

πŸ˜†. And what was the gyaan to Sonali? For the candy - Sab kuch chaudey mein Karo ! Mummy daddy ko bhee pata Hona chahiye what u do... After all gauti ka job hain na? To let sonalis parents know what she is doing πŸ˜‰ ?

Life mein do rastey hotey hain. Ek sahee aur Ek galat. Gauti ke liye it don't matter. Uskey har rastaa is gauti rastaa... His way is always freeway ;)

pehele deicide kar lo reason kya dena hai self rightousness kaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†yeh reason thik hai chalega par dimpy wala nahi chalegaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

<font size="4">yes now u r saying right thing...she said one cuss words and pritam reuturned with 10-15 galis,,,,and<font color="#3300ff"> she said in front of salman she had no problem with that because she gave abuses like men and took abuses like men...</font>.<font color="#cc0000">now thats not personal??..thats not going to family where ma bhen ki gaali gave to each other she has no problem with that??...</font><font color="#3300ff">.muhje bas itna bata do to fcuk ma bhen or tu lawyer ki beti hai koun sa jyada personal aur offesive hai ya koun sa jyadaderogatory hai family ke liye...just because its useddaily its not personal and offensive.</font><font color="#cc0000">...i believe to say abuses like this it 10 times offensive than anything else thats the reaosn bigboss beeps it ...</font><font color="#3300ff"></font></font>

Anshool mere bhai. I don't find cuss words bad. I wouldn't use it with a woman Like Pritam either to abuse them...Call it double standards ... But honestly mainey to epi and precap nahee dekha. My only point is that I don't think he should refer to baap and he does act like a self righteous idiot as I gave another example in my prev post ..

I know that my views will differ from many on cuss words. As for me I don't care. Just like I don't care about gauti and di and bathroom leela as its between consenting adults ...

I think these words are beeped due to censorship laws in India based on time of show etc.
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

<font size="4"> pehele deicide kar lo reason kya dena hai self rightousness kaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†yeh reason thik hai chalega par dimpy wala nahi chalegaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font>

🀣 🀣
fire_gun thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaNeBhiPyarKiya

soch leπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† tere ajaz aur ali ki maine laga dungaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...ajaz ka comment yaad hai🀒 huma doodh ki factory hai🀒
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaNeBhiPyarKiya

Hain ?? 
Main to aapna bol rahin thi ..aap ko tv off karney ke liye thodi bol rahin thi .
Main Self Righteous Arrogant Douche Jerk Nahin hoon ..Itni meri himmat nahin huwe abhi tak aap ko aisa boloon.
"Gautam BB house main Darr raha hoga ke Aap waat lagane wale hain soch karr."

Waise U can do whtever u want to man ( for all i care)

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail

ye armaan wali baat mat kaho..ki jo man aaye bol do..aur phir aake sorry bol do..

doesn't undo it..

also, agar aisa hi hai to phir kya ghar ki amma banta phirta hai ki punz ko respect do..no matter what he says..
agar isko itni tehzeeb hoti to maze nahi leta na..haan mein haan nahi milata..

the way i see it...he is a contestant..and is trying all he can to gain footage and stay in the game like all others by hook or by crook (sepcially how upen is behaving now a days, or pritam's unnecessary sudden u turn and sacchai ka putla stand, or praneet's desperate attempt to showcase himself as this nice guy, sonali's to and fro..etc)

therefore morality lessons coming from his fans are quite baseless..and fall flat each time

wait a sec..he abused karishma  he said sorry did he abused her back? thats not like armaan way...thats called correcting wrong things right...gautam ko apni zuban par toh hai na ab control ...
first he didn't immediately apologize..when people started telling him then he did..

and yes he started his all gandi ladki, dhimkaana..for tanna, for sonali (use and throw again and again), D ( called her words..made fun of her feelings), against pritam, against soni...so many things anshul..

zuban par control doesn't mean ki taunt karte raho..dusron ko neecha dikhate raho..if someone sayd BC/MC to me once but rest of the time maintains a certain dignity in the way he/she talks..that is preferred over a person disrespecting me on national tv again and again..tehnzeeb ya zubaan par control doesn't apply to only cuss words
fire_gun thumbnail

Anshool mere bhai. I don't find cuss words bad. I wouldn't use it with a woman Like Pritam either to abuse them...Call it double standards ... But honestly mainey to epi and precap nahee dekha. My only point is that I don't think he should refer to baap and he does act like a self righteous idiot as I gave another example in my prev post ..

I know that my views will differ from many on cuss words. As for me I don't care. Just like I don't care about gauti and di and bathroom leela as its between consenting adults ...

I think these words are beeped due to censorship laws in India based on time of show etc.

just because u dont care doesn;t mean its right...that abuses got beep for us  as they r considered highly offensive   india .