India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Gulati self rightous idiot (Page 13)

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Gulatis one word is enough to make posts ... WinkWink U cant ignore a winner ..i can understand Munna LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

niki89vinnusha1rupa_6GrumpyTheCatfire_gun

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sha1

Like that right there in bold is Impossible for Dimpy to do. If she had a middle name it would have been Dimpy irritating Ganguly. 

The whole gyaan baantoing that Gautam is doing with Dimpy is only because she is upset with him since the time he didn't support her Pritam poking antics and post that they've had several spats. So in the pre-cap he is probably following up with her on all the things that upset him about her and why they aren't getting along. 

NOW if you are questioning who is he to teach more like "advise" her - to that I'll say WHY NOT? Dimpy is clearly affected by Gautam distancing himself from her so shouldn't she be ready to hear why? Moreover everything I think he is saying to her is only to going help her- She is really sound quite cheap and mawali type lately. 

By irritation I meant arguing on point not about how or why she dislikes him but about how she kept her cool with him till he walked off. 

He didn't advise her he just passed off gibberish with his typical stock expression of grandeur there wasn't any genuine perceived advice there, strange thing is it's alright for him to try n advise others but can't bear any single criticism about himself. That's precisely why he's been tagged as a self righteous muppet. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

psu34eSakina3realitytvfan

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gujar

Like that right there in bold is Impossible for Dimpy to do. If she had a middle name it would have been Dimpy irritating Ganguly. 

The whole gyaan baantoing that Gautam is doing with Dimpy is only because she is upset with him since the time he didn't support her Pritam poking antics and post that they've had several spats. So in the pre-cap he is probably following up with her on all the things that upset him about her and why they aren't getting along. 

NOW if you are questioning who is he to teach more like "advise" her - to that I'll say WHY NOT? Dimpy is clearly affected by Gautam distancing himself from her so shouldn't she be ready to hear why? Moreover everything I think he is saying to her is only to going help her- She is really sound quite cheap and mawali type lately. 

By irritation I meant arguing on point not about how or why she dislikes him but about how she kept her cool with him till he walked off. 

He didn't advise her he just passed off gibberish with his typical stock expression of grandeur there wasn't any genuine perceived advice there, strange thing is it's alright for him to try n advise others but can't bear any single criticism about himself. That's precisely why he's been tagged as a self righteous muppet. 

At the bold- really? 
- When he used foul language and was called out on it - did he not accept criticism and apologize?
- when he was called out for being wrong in the Diandra denial situation - did he not admit and apologize? 
- When he broke those cups and everyone pointed out he was wrong did he not accept and apologize?

When the whole house ganged up on him and he still managed become friends with everyone including Karishma. Now Diandra who at one point hated his guts - wants him to win - YOU think such change of heart comes for people who "can't bear any single criticism about himself" type? 

You had claimed any "single" criticism and I've given you plenty of examples that prove your opinion is maligned with unnecessary Gautam bashing. 

Edited by sha1 - 30 December 2014 at 6:39pm

rupa_6GrumpyTheCatfire_gun

girlie_giggles IF-Dazzler
girlie_giggles
girlie_giggles

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hippopotamus

I don't  have words to express myself
I want to punch that khajoor face. How dare he got personal with Dimpy

I will not tolerare this. She is my FAVORITE

Hippo, Dimpy is your favourite now????

Acha hai, ladki mein dum hai - though I don't like her at all, must acknowledge that...

realitytvfanhippopotamusMidnightRambler

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:47pm | IP Logged

At the bold- really? 
- When he used foul language and was called out on it - did he not accept criticism and apologize?
- when he was called out for being wrong in the Diandra denial situation - did he not admit and apologize? 
- When he broke those cups and everyone pointed out he was wrong did he not accept and apologize?

When the whole house ganged up on him and he still managed become friends with everyone including Karishma. Now Diandra who at one point hated his guts - wants him to win - YOU think such change of heart comes for people who "can't bear any single criticism about himself" type? 

You had claimed any "single" criticism and I've given you plenty of examples that prove your opinion is maligned with unnecessary Gautam bashing. 

Didn't those realisations and subsequent apologies happen in the weekend episodes with Salman? Those are different primarily because of the fact that it's Salman and not some normal individual housemate so the two scenarios are different. Unless i'm missing something I've never seen him take criticism unless cornered and hounded by others.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvfanMidnightRambler

GrumpyTheCat IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehr1788sha1rupa_6fire_gun

hippopotamus IF-Rockerz
hippopotamus
hippopotamus

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by girlie_giggles

Acha hai, ladki mein dum hai - though I don't like her at all, must acknowledge that...

Yes ..I just love her.
HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by girlie_giggles

woh tho hai ... Else she wouldnt say Pritam a na mard ...

Mehr1788Love-u-allfire_gun

Go to top