fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

<font size="4">just because u dont care doesn;t mean its right...<font color="#cc0000">that abuses got beep for us as they r considered highly offensive india .</font></font>

ok when i said i don't care i was commenting on your logic of gautam not repeating cuss word..so don't mix..

was dimpy right in this..no..she shouldn't have..period..like pritam should have never gone on her personal life..

so..i still don't get it..how does dimpy-pritam fight make gautam a sati savirti devi?LOL
<font size="4">where i said gautam is sati savtriLOLLOLLOLall i wanted to say is that dimpy has no problem with abuses which r highly offesive and personal but she has problem something like tu lawyer ki beti hai thats called hypocrisyLOLon the top crying dramaLOLLOLwoh hota koun hai baap pe jaane walaLOLLOL</font>

So basically you agree per the other point that gauti is a self righteous idiot ... Just your problem is with Dimpys reaction after baap comment. See dimpy can have whatever reaction she wants when someone gets personal. Woh uska right of freedom hain..

But at least we finally agree that gauti is a self righteous idiot...
basically i agree that everybody in house is self righteous idiot not only gautam...second one  u got it wrong ...yeh bada sahi right hai yaarLOLLOLLOLjab aapko suit ho toh reaction badal jayengeLOLLOLLOLkyunki samne  party aapko pasand nahi haiLOLLOL janki situtation pehele se bhi jyada worst hai...phir yeh right sab ko milna chaiyeLOLLOLLOL..highly nonsese it wasLOLLOLLOL

Edited by fire_gun - 30 December 2014 at 2:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6GrumpyTheCat

MidnightRambler IF-Rockerz
MidnightRambler
MidnightRambler

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Excellent post! You're spot on about everything.

Mr. Gulati thinks he has a free license to swear at anyone, give unwanted advice, act indignant, give lectures on tameez yet the guy practices none of it himself.

I have disliked him since he blew up at Praneet for trying to give him advice. Dude can't handle one bit of advice and lecturing from others but acts as if he is some superior being that others should even give his lectures the time of the day let alone actually follow what he says.

Huge hypocrite with a giant ego. Extremely self-righteous and has no sense of self-awareness.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtarealitytvfanAamina2013Sakina3mittijalebiLove-u-allBeingBluntI_M_SultaN

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChemistryMajor

Mr. Gulati thinks he has a free license to swear at anyone, give unwanted advice, act indignant, give lectures on tameez yet the guy practices none of it himself.

I have disliked him since he blew up at Praneet for trying to give him advice. Dude can't handle one bit of advice and lecturing from others but acts as if he is some superior being that others should even give his lectures the time of the day let alone actually follow what he says.

Huge hypocrite with a giant ego. Extremely self-righteous and has no sense of self-awareness.

This description of his should be added to his intro on Colors BB8 site. Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtarealitytvfanSakina3MidnightRamblerBeingBlunt

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Gulati got told, Dimpy is too good a communicator for him to handle his mundane theatrical expressions and lack of clarity didn't work with her and never will, she knows how to put forth her points effectively without a hint of irritation, something which Gulati isn't used to and can't handle. 
People actually value his "loyalty" there's a fine line between "loyalty" & being a doormat.

Edited by Gujar - 30 December 2014 at 6:14pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

dnmukhrarajvtarealitytvfanAamina2013Sakina3mittijalebiLove-u-allMidnightRamblerBeingBluntI_M_SultaN

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gujar

Gulati got told, Dimpy is too good a communicator for him to handle his mundane theatrical expressions and lack of clarity didn't work with her and never will, she knows how to put forth her points effectively without a hint or irritation, something which Gulati isn't used to and can't handle. 
People actually value his "loyalty" there's a fine line between "loyalty" & being a doormat.

Like that right there in bold is Impossible for Dimpy to do. If she had a middle name it would have been Dimpy irritating Ganguly. 

The whole gyaan baantoing that Gautam is doing with Dimpy is only because she is upset with him since the time he didn't support her Pritam poking antics and post that they've had several spats. So in the pre-cap he is probably following up with her on all the things that upset him about her and why they aren't getting along. 

NOW if you are questioning who is he to teach more like "advise" her - to that I'll say WHY NOT? Dimpy is clearly affected by Gautam distancing himself from her so shouldn't she be ready to hear why? Moreover everything I think he is saying to her is only to going help her- She is really sound quite cheap and mawali type lately. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6fire_gun

mittijalebi IF-Rockerz
mittijalebi
mittijalebi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MaNeBhiPyarKiya

Originally posted by MaNeBhiPyarKiya

tu ha kon bay
giving gyaan to dimpy baat karne ka andaaz theek karo yh wo

is ko lagta ha bus yehi sahi ha baki sab ghalat ha

and in precap bringing family background of dimpy

proved that he is a self righteous arrogent docheDead
<font size="4">tu praneet haiLOLLOLyeh dialouge toh praneet ka haiLOLLOL..hello praneet...doosri baat kaan khol ke sun .he gave compilement to her dad not tried to degrade ...teesri sun dimpy aur gautam ka patch ho gaya hai suna hai mein kuch logo se woh live feed dekh rehe haiLOLLOLLOLtoh kya fyadaa aisi mach mach kaLOLLOLLOL</font>
patch up or not who the fuck he is to tell some 1 baat karna seekho
kahan ka baap laga hua ha wo
<font size="4">f**k off!! thats exactly what dimpy told gautam in live feed while doing sevak task thats the reason he is telling dimpy to behave from twodays ...he only complimented her dad and told her to watch her mouth..hope u got it</font>

when you are disagreeing with someone, you DO NOT bring their parents into the conversation. simple as that!! is that so hard to understand?

in an argument/disagreement certain things take on a whole different meaning than in a normal conversation. any reference to ma/baap...doesn't matter what their context...are always taken personally in an argument.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtarealitytvfanSakina3MidnightRamblerLove-u-allBeingBlunt

mittijalebi IF-Rockerz
mittijalebi
mittijalebi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChemistryMajor

exactly. how many times has he rudely spoken to others if they try to speak in between his conversations. one such incidence was with praneet when upen and gautam were talking in the bedroom. gautam is a jerk and a huge hypocrite who has no manners yet likes to act like such a sadhu baba.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvfanSakina3girlie_giggleshippopotamusMidnightRamblerBeingBlunt

hippopotamus IF-Rockerz
hippopotamus
hippopotamus

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
I don't  have words to express myself
I want to punch that khajoor face. How dare he got personal with Dimpy

I will not tolerare this. She is my FAVORITE

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

psu34eSakina3realitytvfangirlie_gigglesMidnightRamblermittijalebiBeingBluntI_M_SultaN

Go to top