Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon TS: Raising the SummerTemperature [Final Part Pg4] (Page 4)

Thats.me.Guni Goldie
Thats.me.Guni
Thats.me.Guni

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Ossm story.. Update asap plz. Smile

ExpectoPatronus IF-Dazzler
ExpectoPatronus
ExpectoPatronus

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
dis is so hotly amazing. Wink  loved it...  plz update soon.
& u r an amazing writer...  keep writing... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..MiStLeToE..

..MiStLeToE.. IF-Dazzler
..MiStLeToE..
..MiStLeToE..

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Res for Shini
unres

wow mona iam in a shock
or iam dreaming
this is the outcome of reading that
some words of u really reminded of it
i know reading it corrupted our minds
but i dint expect this would be the outcome
u know i wud suggest u to read more of it *winks*
i know dat u understood wat iam referring to

the topic was damn bold and u wrote it
very very very well
i loved all that u wrote i there
sharons views swayams lines
oh god iam in a spell
i dono wat words i shud use dat wud justify wat u ve written
i wud only say 
YOUR THE ONLY WRITER WHO COULD WRITE IT SOO WELL
its not bcoz ua ma frnd but u deserve it

lots of love
shini

Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 01 January 2015 at 5:38am
athi_vrushan Goldie
athi_vrushan
athi_vrushan

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
wow 
the title is truly apt 
for the story yaa
first chapter was really well written
lovd the characterisation of
swayam and sharon
soo out of the box
coool 
want next update soon
will be waiting 
thnx 4 d pm
ps: Happy new year
pinks2014 Groupbie
pinks2014
pinks2014

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
I have become a fan of your writing. Loved the first part...the characterisation of swayam and sharon...can't wait for the next one! Thumbs Up
..MiStLeToE.. IF-Dazzler
..MiStLeToE..
..MiStLeToE..

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:15am | IP Logged
This part is recommended for 16+only. The content maybe inappropriate for young readers.Please avoid reading if you are under age.And Rosy Di this is for youWinkHope you like it. Smile

Swayam's eyes widened looking at her delicious curves making everything go stiff towards his south. He had laid his eyes on each and every girl present on the beach but Boy! Dare anyone look this sexy. . . Nobody even came close to this beauty. And the most Damn thing was she knew it. He looked at her long legs and her smooth thighs and his thoughts going. . . Okay! Let's not even go there.
He walked up to her as she was busy covering herself with a thin covering around her waist and said in her ears "You look hot as ever Miss Raiprakash" sending a shiver down her spine. She turned around and almost screamed in his face not believing her own eyes.
"Swayam?????"
Now he was the last person she would have wished to see on this holiday. She cursed her luck for ditching her so badly.
"Yeah sweet heart. . . Missed me right? I missed you too. . . Have to say great work with my home Miss Raiprakash. . . Only if you knew the consequences" Swayam said giving her his most secret smile.
"Well A jerk like you totally deserved every bit of it. . . I am quite shocked to see that you actually survived through it . . . And not to mention not at all happy" Sharon spat back.
"Oh. . . So the plan was to kill me?" He smirked looking at her.
"If you think so" Sharon said fuming with irritation and anger and turned to go. But just at the right time Swayam slid his hand around her waist and pulled her causing to bang in his chest pressing her back more to himself kissing her wet nape leaving sensations all through her body and she left out a soft moan.
"Bewitched by me and my hotness. . . Aren't you?" Swayam sneered bringing her back to her senses and she rewarded him with a tight blow in his rib cage with her elbow making him squeal.
"Ow" Swayam cringed by her sudden attack.
"Dream On! And Get Lost!!! Sharon turned free of his hold and left.
Sharon was drinking beer sitting on the warm sands of the beach digging her legs into sands enjoying the heat penetrating through it.
He was here! Damn! She actually flew down 6000 miles away. . . So that she can forget this Greek God who makes her go weak in nanosecond but damn! Her luck! She looked towards the shed where he was dancing with a blonde who was a bit too close. . . She fumed in jealousy and drank the whole bottle of beer and stood up and made her way to the shed where he was dancing and opened her hairs and picked up the white guy with whom she was playing volleyball earlier and danced with him just beside Swayam moving her hips in sync with the white guy letting him enjoy all her curves. He rubbed his fingers around her belly and Swayam flinched in anger. Making him jealous was one thing and going all sl**tty was another. Swayam excused himself and pulled Sharon to himself giving a Can-I-have-her-now smile to the white guy and pulled her out of the shed not wanting to create a scene.
"How dare you touch me? Leave me right now" Sharon yelled at the top of his voice trying hard to get out of his hold.
"Shut Up Sharon and come with me" Swayam blasted in anger.
Sharon in turn gave him a angry tigress look and started to work to get out of his hold. . . Swayam sighed and pushed her on to the blazing sand getting on top of her and kissed her lips wildly. Sharon fought but he held her hands in place and bit her lower lip hard and entered her lips exploring every corner of her mouth enjoying her pink petals forgetting that they were on a beach. . . Sharon couldn't resist herself and started to respond more wildly than him biting his lips making it bleed and Swayam let go off her hands and they instantly made their way in his hairs pulling him more to herself. . . Swayam broke the kiss unwillingly and looked at her panting hard for breath.
"Asshole" Sharon said and Swayam smirked.
"I am still not coming with you" Sharon said gaining her breath.
"You really think so?" Swayam said and pulled her on his shoulders making her gasp pushing her every try in vain.
Swayam entered his room and threw her on his bed.
"Are You serious? Why the hell I am here?" Sharon yelled at him.
"Well so that we can talk and do other things on this bed. . .You know" Swayam said shamelessly.
"Talk about what?" Sharon said all confused.
"Why are you so angry with me?" Swayam asked seriously.
"Because you are of no good. . ." Sharon replied not liking where this conversation was heading.
"But what the hell did I do? We had such a great time with each other. . . Then what was the problem?" Swayam said irritated.
Sharon stepped down of the bed and stood in front of him and said
"Well My problem is in that time I fell in love with you, You jerk!" Sharon said and kicked him in his crotch.
Swayam winced in pain but she didn't care and continued "And you. . . Everything was just about sex for you and it was the same for me but I don't know what took over and I fell in love with you and you didn't care. . . And was always busy flirting with other girls and I didn't like it at all . . . I was angry and hurt so I brought down your house in anger." Sharon confessed as Swayam heard with his mouth open.
"You know what it's okay. . . It really is! Its not your fault actually. . . You don't love me and its fine" Sharon completed sitting beside him.
"Okay now can I say something?" Swayam said calmly.
"What?"
"Can I have my cologne spray back. . . It's a limited edition one please" Swayam said and Sharon looked at him horrified. She just confessed her feelings and all he cares about was His Limited Edition Cologne spray.
Sharon picked up the pillow in anger and started hitting him with it As Swayam tried to save himself from her wrath.
"Ouch Sexy Lady. . .It hurts mahn!"
But there was no stopping Sharon so he held her hands and turned her on to the bed under him and kissed her passionately. He squeezed her bosom making her moan hard not able to resist him again. He moved her hands in his hairs pulling him to himself as bit her earlobe making her sigh with pleasure. He untied the knot of her bikini top and pulled it down harshly totally exposed to his lustful eyes and mouth. He sucked his one breast squeezing the other one in his hand. He moved down leaving a trail of kisses on her cleavage and belly making her breathless. He caressed the furrow of her thighs as she felt her all blood draining towards her south. As he was about to kiss her there she took the charge and turned on him kissing him with all her might and rubbed her hands on his toned chest kissing it like a hungry tigress . . . She has missed this Jerk so much in the past fifteen days. He pulled his shorts having this Greek God all to himself. Swayam not able to control himself anymore turned her under him again and pulled out the only wearing, her white hot short and drank the beauty in front of him.
"What the hell are you waiting for?" Sharon said going all impatient for him.
" Sweet heart you just don't have patience right?" Swayam smiled and kissed her lips and entered her taking her to his heaven at once.
"Sw. . .ayam" Sharon panted as he sealed her lips with his and made love to her.
As the both laid totally spent. . .
"I haven't laid my hands on any woman since you left me Shraon. . . How do you think I came here? I was so frustrated after you left. . . I was avoiding you because you awoke emotions I have run from all my life. . . I was unsure about what I felt for you. . .And you took it as if I took you for granted and left creating that mess of my house. When you left I realized I loved you. . . I couldn't find one girl in whole Seattle who can make me forget you. . . Not even one. . . So I called up Lisa asking about your whereabouts and she told me you were here. . .So I flew down here with the next flight I got" Armaan said earnestly.
"You love me???" Sharon asked again no believing her ears.      
Yes. . . I love you"
"Oh Swayam. . . I love you too" She said happily kissing him.
"But Darling that doesn't mean you are bailed. . . You still have to face the consequences for bringing my house down and stealing my Limited Edition Cologne Spray. . . Sweet heart you are just not leaving this bed for next 48 hours. . . And trust me I will not waste even a single second." Swayam winked and buried himself in her neck
raising the summer temperatureof California afternoon.

Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 01 January 2015 at 5:15am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

dephi_iopiherambminimini66starryLove_sk8001533650pinks2014sbhanot65prajanaNicki_vrushansnehac2Phoenix_trisha19KshailjadvrushuVruShan_FanGirlAmy21Islam_labpooja123456Thats.me.Gunisanchiswaronsnehaswaron77athi_vrushanSalmanShahidSmMansi98anjuvrushanExpectoPatronusrosyrkohlisadafarshaMellifluousHR-DMG4lifeVReSHnaujwalv.Del.ici.ous.Keechu.Nehageet.-spongy-

..MiStLeToE.. IF-Dazzler
..MiStLeToE..
..MiStLeToE..

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:18am | IP Logged
NOTE

Add _Shona_PMs for future notifications of my works :) And Thank You for the amazing response You gave to the first part. . .Hopefully you will like the second part too :D

Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 01 January 2015 at 3:18am

sadafarsha

bhavisweet IF-Dazzler
bhavisweet
bhavisweet

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:23am | IP Logged
wowww really nice one Smile

..MiStLeToE..

Go to top