India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon TS: Raising the SummerTemperature [Final Part Pg4]

..MiStLeToE.. IF-Dazzler
..MiStLeToE..
..MiStLeToE..

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:47am | IP Logged
The sun shone brightly over her head tearing away the white pillows in the sky blocking away the view forward. Sharon closed her eyes once and then blinked them slowly opening again with a wide smile on her lips.
"It's a beautiful day . . .ta na na na ta na na" She hummed standing in the middle of the beach soaking the heat of the bright morning of California summer. Sharon was here on a break . . . break from his Jackass boyfriend Swayam. She had been in a relationship with him since one month and from last ten days he was treating her for granted. So she decided to dump the "Garbage" as she liked to call him now . . . Not forgetting to bring his house down before leaving. She chuckled thinking about the condition she did of his house which included his favorite shirts wasted, paintings broken and the obsession of his life . . . his favorite cologne spray in her bag. . . and the mess she created. . .well let's not go there! Being the cleanliness freak he is he must have had a heart attack at the sight.
"Well that's the punishment you face . . . when you take Sharon Raipraksh for granted" She smirked and let out a happy sigh running towards the beach for a sunbath.
Each and every pair of eye regardless of what sex they belonged to checked her out. . . The yellow bikini top and the white shorts with her butt out made girls jealous as guys hovered their eyes on her drinking the sexy beauty. This is the one thing she loved. . . Attention!And she knew she was raising the California temperature by her hotness.
"Nobody ditches Swayam and Nobody gets away that quickly from Swayam Shekhawat Babes. . . And surely not after what you did to my house. . . Where are you sweet heart? We have some unfinished business to complete" Swayam smirked looking in the mirror of his hotel room. He quickly grabbed his bag and moved out to have some fun on the beach and not to forget hot chicks.
Swayam stood at the beach in his white shorts. . . Well only in that white short with a Surfing Skate in his one hand loosely held beside his waist. His well toned body enjoying every bit of the Hot Sun . . . After all everything that is hot suits this guy. . . Let it be the Sun or Chicks. He glanced around the lively place and winked at a girl who has been gazing at him for quite a while now turning her scarlet. He ran towards the beach and stepped on his surfing skates and surfed around wetting himself in the waves and running with the wind.
Sharon was sitting with her eyes closed when a bunch of boys came up to her inviting her for the volleyball game checking out her sexy body in process. Sharon smirked inwardly but anyways beamed happily accepting the proposal. She played with the gang of five boys and three girls totally enjoying and laughing in excitement. No doubt the White boys were a charm for eyes but then she didn't really believe that anyone can kiss her and satisfy her like the way Swayam did. Just as Swayam's thought crossed her mind the flashes of her with him in his bed, couch, bathroom, table, elevator, floor catering each other's needs with pleasure oozing out in their hotness crossed her mind. No matter how much jackass he behaved he was a pro in bed she had to admit. She already wanted to have his mouth in hers. . . She controlled her wild thoughts and reminding herself that she was here to get him out of her system.
Swayam ordered a Virgin Martini for himself and enjoyed the girls running on beaches in bikini. Can paradise be any better than this? He was enjoying the view in front of him when he felt a finger sliding down his shoulders and he turned to find a blonde and a brunette with a flirtatious smile. He smirked seeing them.
"Like what you see?"
"The view is much better here. . ." The brunette among them replied and her reply instantly reminded him of Sharon and her smart mouth which he loved to hear. It was his favorite aspect of her personality other than her lustful body ofcourse. The sexiest of all he has ever come across in his life . . . And there were too many of them. He shook his head as her thought crossed his mind. He was here to make score equal. He concentrated the girls standing in front of him and started talking to them and the dumb girls couldn't hold his interest for more than fifteen minutes. Damn! He still needed to find a girl to spend the night with. . . He hasn't laid his hands on any woman since Sharon. He rolled his eyes at her thought again. Why the hell does she effect me like this? It was all about sex between us. . . And we had the best time of our lives with each other. . . Then why did she left for not giving her time? I just don't understand! Women! I tell you. . .
He walked towards the other end of the beach when his eyes fell on a girl coming out of the water in a yellow bikini suit looking like the epitome of sexiness. . . And he just knew he wanted her in bed to get Sharon out of his senses. . .He moved a bit forward to see the face clearly when his mouth opened in wide shock seeing her as his voice shrieked in surprise
"Sharon???"
How is it? Do tell in your comments. . .Will post the second part soon. . .Not really sure if this will be a two or three shot right. . .I will decide seeing the response :)

FINALE PART

Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 18 January 2015 at 11:21am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

tinad3herambminimini66mayorishreyangiprcherry_vrushanswaron1107pinks2014KshailjadvrushuNicki_vrushanVruShan_FanGirlriachawlalkoAmy21mahak_28snehac2trisha19MidraraDew..snehaswaron77Thats.me.GuniTannuVsmSwaRonsanchiswaronpriya_sejwalathi_vrushanMansi98ExpectoPatronuspiyu_swaron_bellaSwan_RockingbhardwajbhavisweetsadafarshaMellifluousHR-DMG4lifeVReSHnaujwalvrosyrkohliBhaviJasKeechu..nerfherderSwaronvrushan-DreamzGirl--spongy-

..MiStLeToE.. IF-Dazzler
..MiStLeToE..
..MiStLeToE..

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:50am | IP Logged
NOTE

Add Shona_PMs for notifications of my future works,If you would like to read it of courseSmile

Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 30 December 2014 at 11:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dew..TannuVsmSwaRonathi_vrushansadafarsha

sanchiswaron Goldie
sanchiswaron
sanchiswaron

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Damn hot !!! *_* such apt title 
In a relationship for just a month :o 
And what revenge by Sharon :v she messed up his house 
Both missing each other :3 
Its new and fresh :D