Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

India-Forums

Uphaar for ranvi rajveer and rest of pp dense wasis (Page 2)

zainabawoon IF-Dazzler
zainabawoon
zainabawoon

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Honestly i am so glad i decided to start my exercise routine 15 minutes before veera started and continued to do so while watching the show, all that anger i felt towards rajveer and ranvi made me exercise harder and now all my anger has been spent and it wz an extra gr8 workout toh here's a tip for those who wanna work out and also wanna keep your sanity after watching rajveer's and ranvi's faces, work out while watching veera, its the best time of day for it LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

overactor

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainabawoon

Honestly i am so glad i decided to start my exercise routine 15 minutes before veera started and continued to do so while watching the show, all that anger i felt towards rajveer and ranvi made me exercise harder and now all my anger has been spent and it wz an extra gr8 workout toh here's a tip for those who wanna work out and also wanna keep your sanity after watching rajveer's and ranvi's faces, work out while watching veera, its the best time of day for it LOL
i might end up breaking my exercise machineSmile, i was boiling in anger so bad that if rajveer or any of them had come out of the tv i would have surely killed themAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonmuskzainabawoon

Go to top