•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
why is dolly staying at gangwals her maayka now? some problem with summit or her MIL?and does her family members know about it?
She came when her father had a heart attack. She is waiting for him to recover completely and by the time take part in all the other tracks..πŸ˜†
Gangwals doesn't know her problem with the MIL though except Viren, Vimla and Lakshmi.
Originally posted by Shwets1502

She came when her father had a heart attack. She is waiting for him to recover completely and by the time take part in all the other tracks..πŸ˜†
Gangwals doesn't know her problem with the MIL though except Viren, Vimla and Lakshmi.

ohh ok... i had this doubt since kirti-dooly-aman convo when kirti said all men turn to be moms after marriage somewhat like that and dolly was like summit really loves me... i was wondering what it might be
Originally posted by ipkknd__lover

ohh ok... i had this doubt since kirti-dooly-aman convo when kirti said all men turn to be moms after marriage somewhat like that and dolly was like summit really loves me... i was wondering what it might be

Though Sumit doesn't go against Dolly's MIL, it is not like he doesn't support Dolly...πŸ˜† Actually he does nothing but keeps Dolly and MIL away from each other..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Though Sumit doesn't go against Dolly's MIL, it is not like he doesn't support Dolly...πŸ˜† Actually he does nothing but keeps Dolly and MIL away from each other..πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†anywayz thanks for d infoπŸ˜›