Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

   
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

On a serious Note ----These things r bothering me the most (Page 3)

danceismyworld IF-Dazzler
danceismyworld
danceismyworld

Joined: 24 June 2011
Posts: 4430

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
1. Nandini  needs a friend right now and that's a good thing that they are showing it.
Why??- When She fell in love with Manik, Both Manik and Nandini moved in flow. They both were not thinking. They were just following their hearts. 
Remember Manik's dialogue in sacrifice scene- "Pyar soch samajh ke nh kiya jata, Pyar karne ke baad socha jata h" That is what is happening with both of them. They both are using their minds now. It's justified that they are using their minds. Because in practical and real word, We all use our minds sooner or later in matter of love.
She needs a friend to clear her confusions. She is just 17. She needs a friend in a way that...by talking to whom, she gets clarity by herself. For example- We can't talk to ourselves all the time and make ourselves understand...like talking from both the points. We need someone with whom we can discuss.
Abhi is there not to confirm or tell her anything. He is that other part.
It's practical.

2. Soha thing. That's a possibility that She might turn villain later but I have hope in CVS that They won't turn this track into negative one.. there are already many problems to deal with.

3. Mukti won't be heart broken this time coz Abhi is not like Harshad. He is suffering from illness but he is not a bad guy. In Mukti's case, she would be heart broken if someone cheats her and Abhi won't cheat her.

4. And Harshad is full time villain.Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chickee--Ariana--kresham

kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Joined: 30 October 2011
Posts: 19093

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by danceismyworld

1. Nandini needs a friend right now and that's a good thing that they are showing it.
Why??- When She fell in love with Manik, Both Manik and Nandini moved in flow. They both were not thinking. They were just following their hearts.
Remember Manik's dialogue in sacrifice scene- "Pyar soch samajh ke nh kiya jata, Pyar karne ke baad socha jata h" That is what is happening with both of them. They both are using their minds now. It's justified that they are using their minds. Because in practical and real word, We all use our minds sooner or later in matter of love.
She needs a friend to clear her confusions. She is just 17. She needs a friend in a way that...by talking to whom, she gets clarity by herself. For example- We can't talk to ourselves all the time and make ourselves understand...like talking from both the points. We need someone with whom we can discuss.
Abhi is there not to confirm or tell her anything. He is that other part.
It's practical.

2. Soha thing. That's a possibility that She might turn villain later but I have hope in CVS that They won't turn this track into negative one.. there are already many problems to deal with.

3. Mukti won't be heart broken this time coz Abhi is not like Harshad. He is suffering from illness but he is not a bad guy. In Mukti's case, she would be heart broken if someone cheats her and Abhi won't cheat her.

4. And Harshad is full time villain.Wink
hmm I think u r ryt in nandini's matter...it's just that now it has been a bit dragged so it is better to finish it soon bcz one mu is giving way to another...so atlast things shud not b complicated

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

danceismyworld

Chickee Goldie
Chickee
Chickee

Joined: 15 August 2011
Posts: 2175

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
and on a unrelated and happy/hopeful note 
do you think they will dance to 'mileya mileya' on new years Day Dreaming

niti had tweeted the song some days ago so just thought it suits their situation right now!!

fingers crossed!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smitasmitakresham

danceismyworld IF-Dazzler
danceismyworld
danceismyworld

Joined: 24 June 2011
Posts: 4430

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
yes!! thing are dragged too much and it is giving us a lot of mind exercise.LOL
But I have a feeling that confession time is soon.. and there won't be any misunderstanding now. It's moving in that direction nowEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chickee--Ariana--kresham

kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Joined: 30 October 2011
Posts: 19093

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chickee

and on a unrelated and happy/hopeful note 
do you think they will dance to 'mileya mileya' on new years Day Dreaming

niti had tweeted the song some days ago so just thought it suits their situation right now!!

fingers crossed!
Hope we get a dance number...its new year party ...so ek dance toh banta haiDay Dreaming




Edited by kresham - 30 December 2014 at 11:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chickee

kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Joined: 30 October 2011
Posts: 19093

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by danceismyworld

yes!! thing are dragged too much and it is giving us a lot of mind exercise.LOL
But I have a feeling that confession time is soon.. and there won't be any misunderstanding now. It's moving in that direction nowEmbarrassed
hopefully...they r on the ryt direction ...bcz things got messed up with their offs n unrelated tracks inbetween

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

danceismyworld--Ariana--

kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Joined: 30 October 2011
Posts: 19093

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

Nandini is testing manik,s patience far too long and all for what??  can someone tell me why is nandini behaving the way she is?
But what she ll also do...Manik himself is not clear with his feelings...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
some serious concerns..

2

Author: lostmymusic.   Replies: 15   Views: 3207

lostmymusic. 15 3207 10 December 2014 at 5:54am by diva82
A serious doubt!

Author: Haruhi_Mo   Replies: 9   Views: 908

Haruhi_Mo 9 908 26 November 2014 at 8:01am by Haruhi_Mo
Something bothering me

2

Author: kiyaksgian   Replies: 12   Views: 2115

kiyaksgian 12 2115 19 November 2014 at 6:59am by kiyaksgian
Manik is Serious ..nandu is Not!!

2

Author: apoorvaarnav   Replies: 12   Views: 2147

apoorvaarnav 12 2147 01 November 2014 at 3:16am by ShaitaanKiKhala
Kyy is not the first show(Maryada was) toportray serious gay character

Author: Indiaphorum   Replies: 7   Views: 1028

Indiaphorum 7 1028 31 October 2014 at 7:45am by Indiaphorum

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index