Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

On a serious Note ----These things r bothering me the most (Page 2)

--Ariana-- IF-Rockerz
--Ariana--
--Ariana--

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Im scared dat Nandani might take too much time eventually making Manik believe that there is no hope...im scared he might try to move on with Soha... but will mess up things more between Manan... and den chances of Soha becoming a vamp might be more! If they follow such type of storyline then it will take probably another 50 episodes for Manan confession... I just hope that Manan confess very soon!Cry

As for Mukti and Abhimanyu, I think Abhimanyu might get treated by those radioactive elements of aliens...something of that sort will happen...so m not tensed about Mukbi!Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

myvoizkreshamforam.

kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rits08

Im scared dat Nandani might take too much time eventually making Manik believe that there is no hope...im scared he might try to move on with Soha... but will mess up things more between Manan... and den chances of Soha becoming a vamp might be more! If they follow such type of storyline then it will take probably another 50 episodes for Manan confession... I just hope that Manan confess very soon!Cry

As for Mukti and Abhimanyu, I think Abhimanyu might get treated by those radioactive elements of aliens...something of that sort will happen...so m not tensed about Mukbi!Embarrassed
For Abhi i thought Mukti myt help for his treatment n all...but that also DOc said its just for 6months...yet we dont know what the disease is?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Ariana--

kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana.1990

I also think soha can turn negative cx somehow this is going to far and it can create problems for MaNan also

About Mukti I think she won't get damaged this time I think maybe her what of life will change how she hates ppl and how she sees life will change cx abhi will teach her how to live and be happy

About harshad it is for sure he will harm nandani fab5 are not his target for now its nandani and chances are something will happen at the party if harshad comes cx till the week was they will shock is after these happy episodes
Haa May b on friday we ll get some shock for sureDead
myvoiz Senior Member
myvoiz
myvoiz

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
cut copy and paste from another topic
Manik greeted Nandu with such a sweet smile the next day in classroom Day Dreamingand Nandu she didn't return it..bhav kha rahi hai Nandu.. his face fell a little Ouch poor Manik and Cabir also remarked that they did not appear to be on the same track..confusing..Nandu again giving him mixed signalsConfused in an attempt to camouflage her real feelings..Nandu please along with nok-jhok, give him affectionate glances sometimes or a small smile..you never know when times change with Soha progressing bit by bit in her advances and Manik won't stop the show of flirting until Nandu gives in..so that could be worrying..mixed signals in the air. So jaldi..Nandu dear..with Harshad out and Soha in the picture, things could be a little worrying and you might not have forever..no more taking each other for granted..strengthen your bond soon..the two of you..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sehrmemonsmitasmitaforam.

sehrmemon Senior Member
sehrmemon
sehrmemon

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by myvoiz

cut copy and paste from another topic
Manik greeted Nandu with such a sweet smile the next day in classroomDay Dreamingand Nandu she didn't return it..bhav kha rahi hai Nandu.. his face fell a littleOuchpoor Manik and Cabir also remarked that they did not appear to be on the same track..confusing..Nandu again giving him mixed signalsConfusedin an attempt to camouflage her real feelings..Nandu please along with nok-jhok, give him affectionate glances sometimes or a small smile..you never know when times change with Soha progressing bit by bit in her advances and Manik won't stop the show of flirting until Nandu gives in..so that could be worrying..mixed signals in the air. So jaldi..Nandu dear..with Harshad out and Soha in the picture, things could be a little worrying and you might not have forever..no more taking each other for grant..strengthen your bond soon..the two of you..
yup I agree hope they talk to each other like take a break or something which makes them realise cx harshad is out and he will not leave nandani not fab5 and soha she is also a trouble ere hope nothing major happens till the week end but something will happen
Chickee Goldie
Chickee
Chickee

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Dont worry dear ... I think all will be well ... Abhi tak nothing has really gone that wrong for more than a few episodes.

Yes even i agree that we need manik and nandu to talk now ... She has discovered something about Rish attacks so she should tell Manik. Afterall that was their common agenda. Even Dhruv realized something in hospi.

About harshad ... Actually i am glad he is out. Its only when he harms either do they react and abhi tak Nandu has not got hurt or anything. If that happens Manik will probably react the most.

myvoiz

kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chickee

Dont worry dear ... I think all will be well ... Abhi tak nothing has really gone that wrong for more than a few episodes.

Yes even i agree that we need manik and nandu to talk now ... She has discovered something about Rish attacks so she should tell Manik. Afterall that was their common agenda. Even Dhruv realized something in hospi.

About harshad ... Actually i am glad he is out. Its only when he harms either do they react and abhi tak Nandu has not got hurt or anything. If that happens Manik will probably react the most.
Exactly...
-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Nandini is testing manik,s patience far too long and all for what??  can someone tell me why is nandini behaving the way she is?

myvoiz

Go to top