Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Let's go down the memory Lane (Page 5)

priya1804 Senior Member
priya1804
priya1804

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Did you watch the episode when Nisha comes home muddy...and then argument happens between Dadaji and Nisha as she wouldnt be very respectful towards Ritiesh? Ramesh-Dadaji scene comes after that. Probably the episode before Nisha's dream. Dadi overhearing scene happens in the next episode to the dream I think.
Hated how Ritiesh got Sukku on his side with gifts and party. Nisha and RL looked so sad as Sukku completely ignored their prep and gifts. 

No I didn't watch that. I think that was the episode immediately after Nisha going to the orphanage - all I can recall was that Dadaji was taunting Ramesh in that episode - The showdown was probably in the next and the dream scene in the next-to-next. 
Yes, I was so angry at Sukku being swayed but I loved the scene where he tries to apologize to Ritesh but ends up exploding when Ritesh reminds him of whatever he did for his birthday. I remember bits and pieces from the birthday track - I think Laxmi had prepared some sweet which he didn't eat? 
Ritesh Angry And his manipulation later which gets Kirti and Umesh on his side Angry - I seriously can't believe Dadaji continued with the engagement knowing he had tried to come close to Nisha. I hope he doesn't scold Kirti (the going late to party, I guess she deserves but  whatever followed was not her fault in the least - I loved how she was so hesitant with the whole giving flat to Ritesh) - I would love to see him consoling her and blasting Rupan-Mohan instead LOL

Edited by priya1804 - 01 January 2015 at 8:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1804

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Did you watch the episode when Nisha comes home muddy...and then argument happens between Dadaji and Nisha as she wouldnt be very respectful towards Ritiesh? Ramesh-Dadaji scene comes after that. Probably the episode before Nisha's dream. Dadi overhearing scene happens in the next episode to the dream I think.
Hated how Ritiesh got Sukku on his side with gifts and party. Nisha and RL looked so sad as Sukku completely ignored their prep and gifts. 

No I didn't watch that. I think that was the episode immediately after Nisha going to the orphanage - all I can recall was that Dadaji was taunting Ramesh in that episode - The showdown was probably in the next and the dream scene in the next-to-next. 
Yes, I was so angry at Sukku being swayed but I loved the scene where he tries to apologize to Ritesh but ends up exploding when Ritesh reminds him of whatever he did for his birthday. I remember bits and pieces from the birthday track - I think Laxmi had prepared some sweet which he didn't eat? 
Ritesh Angry And his manipulation later which gets Kirti and Umesh on his side Angry - I seriously can't believe Dadaji continued with the engagement knowing he had tried to come close to Nisha. I hope he doesn't scold Kirti (the going late to party, I guess she deserves but  whatever followed was not her fault in the least - I loved how she was so hesitant with the whole giving flat to Ritesh) - I would love to see him consoling her and blasting Rupan-Mohan instead LOL

Yes. I think you missed that one episode. Do watch when you get time. Dadaji-Ramesh's problem was given some opening there. 

I hated how Ritiesh kept on making Sukku avoid his family. Already RL and Nisha were really sad that Sukku wasn't giving them any attention, and Viren comes and tells only Ritiesh could have come up with such a party. 

Seriously. How did Dadaji really took it easy when he knew Ritiesh tried to get close to Nisha? OuchAnd when Sukku hit Ritiesh for misbehaving with his sister, he again punished Sukku and sent him somewhere else. And then sent Ramesh out of the shop without probing the matter. I seriously doubt Dadaji's integrity here. 
nisha150 IF-Dazzler
nisha150
nisha150

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by caller123

i strtd seeing d show continously from d time viraj entered..bfre dat i used nt see regularly.
1) What your favorite moment of NAUC? wen nisha fell from d 3rd floor and viraj took her in her arms...dey are still many too bt this is d best.
2)  What is the funniest moment in NAUC?laxmi wen she speaks something reverse..and gaya's oh my my
3) Who is your favourite couple in NAUC? Viraj and Nisha even Ramesh Laxmi
4) Who is favourite person in NAUC? Ramesh---he is such understanding father na...jst love him..he is d best father.
5) What was the most emotional moment in NAUC?wen nisha tld her past to viraj. and wen ramesh came to knw abt nisha's past he was feeling so gulity dat being a father he couldnt understand his daughter's problem.
6) What was your favourite track? jungle track,and wen nisha went to viraj's home and dey were playng hide seek. and couisns track also.
7)What track you hated most?wen nisha tld her past to sheks.
8) What do you want to happen NAUC in the year 2015? RL to be praised by dadaji as being d best parents and ramesh becoming a singer.Sheks to be thrown out by acadmey by viraj.Umesh Aman's marriage.Nisha to become the best shooter.and after all dese i want viraj to fall for nisha first and think EMF has a well wisher who helped him out in all his problems..and was wid her wen he was alone..and den come to knw abt EMF being nisha .

Edited by nisha150 - 02 January 2015 at 6:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

nisha150 IF-Dazzler
nisha150
nisha150

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Just love ur idea...Heart

Love

NishaHeart
_Raeesa_ Senior Member
_Raeesa_
_Raeesa_

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 8:58am | IP Logged
1) What your favorite moment of NAUC?
I have so many favourite moments in NAUC..but my favourite is Nisha falling in Viru's arms...Nisha revealing her past to Viraj...Nisha-RL-Dadi scenes
2)  What is the funniest moment in NAUC?
All the cousin's moments..N I also love RaGa And SukGaya Scenes..
3) Who is your favourite couple in NAUC?
RL and Niraj
4) Who is favourite person in NAUC?
RL & cousins and ofcourse Dadi
5) What was the most emotional moment in NAUC?
When Nisha says no boy will like her to RL
6) What was your favourite track?
Niraj track,scenes with cousins...
7)What track you hated most?
Ritesh-Kirti track,File track
8) What do you want to happen NAUC in the year 2015?
I want Nisha to become a shooter,Aman-Umesh marriage,Viraj falling for Nisha and all cousins to have future and RL to be treated well...

Edited by _Raeesa_ - 02 January 2015 at 8:56am

Go to top