caller123

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:51am | IP Logged
unres my post on page 1.

davearcha IF-Sizzlerz
davearcha
davearcha

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:43am | IP Logged

1) What your favorite moment of NAUC?
There are many, but two of my favourite ones are when whole family gathered to discuss openly on deciding the further course of action to be taken against the tutor and Dadaji asked Jwala's opinion and other was when Ramesh came to know about Nisha's past but instead of asking anything, the father-daughter duo just communicated using expressions and also the recent RL convo about their worries on Nisha.
2)  What is the funniest moment in NAUC?
One of the funniest was when Nishu broke into VSR's home at night and other was when all cousin's phone beeped at once at the dining table. Actually most of all scenes having all cousins together and planning something is always funny. 
3) Who is your favourite couple in NAUC?
RL. Love their bond and understanding. Everything in their bond is exactly as needed in a relationship. 
And being a Niraj shipper- they are my favourite too. 
4) Who is favourite person in NAUC?
I love the whole gang of cousins. Can't name one, but Nisha and Umesh are a bit more dear to me.
5) What was the most emotional moment in NAUC?
The moment when Nisha finally said about her past to her mom. I almost cried for 3-4 days after that episode.
6) What was your favourite track?
Niraj Track and Dolly's wedding 
7)What track you hated most?
Nisha-Ritesh track.
8) What do you want to happen NAUC in the year 2015?
I will go in the order : 
Nisha to realise her true potential and try to overcome her inhibitions."Interesting end" to the lame Shekhar track. Then  Viraj's past revelation, everyone heartily and happily accepting Umesh and Aman and Gangwal elder  brothers realising the importance of Ramesh and Viraj falling for Nisha.

[/QUOTE]

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Few other moments...
When Rukma goes to ask all the cousins if Nisha should work or not...LOL Creative writing at its best when all the cousins ask Rukma not to tell their last line to Dadaji..LOL

RL scene after Nisha tells she was the one in terrace. Lakshmi, though very confused and nervous otherwise is very clear when it comes to Nisha. Ramesh, on the other hand, gets very nervous when it comes to Nisha. I guess, after going through the memory lane..I have to change my favorite couple to RL..LOL 

Lungi dance by Bunty..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804_UptoNoGood_caller123

soooperfan Goldie
soooperfan
soooperfan

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:49am | IP Logged

1) What your favorite moment of NAUC
Any of the short cousin scenes... On the terrace...the simply scenes...with their dadi..and dadaji...or conversations between RL and nishu...

2)  What is the funniest moment in NAUC?
Many: dolly and summit garlanding rukma and leela...saurav making fun of umesh in the car when he was grumpy...some really small but funny things like suku taking umeshs hand to his head because his hair was gelled...saurav s failed proposal plans...buntys comment on nothings tough...etc...so many cousiny times

3) Who is your favourite couple in NAUC
Dadi and dadaji...I love their relationship... And Ramesh and lakshmi are second...

4) Who is favourite person in NAUC
Dadi...she is my most favourite... So wise...so mastiful...so mature...Second- love Lakshmi :)her comic timing and her maturity...and like saurav for his being part of the family...and his undying support for nishu...

5) What was the most emotional moment in NAUC?
Nishu breaking down to jwalu and lakshmi...

6) What was your favourite track?
I liked the whole concept of nisha aur uske cousins... That was my fav track...

7)What track you hated most
Sheks and the emerging villains...I don't think this serial requires an all and out villain

8) What do you want to happen NAUC in the year 2015?
Stay true to the concept of the show... Entertain us with lovely natural scenes...beautiful dialogues...

If you want more questions to add please let me know.
I will post mine tomorrow as I have to go now.

[/QUOTE]

priya1804caller123Shwets1502

priya1804 Senior Member
priya1804
priya1804

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by priya1804

Oh god yes, I loved that sad cousin scene with Dolly telling Bunty and Jwala to not grow up quickly - Can't believe I forgot that, it was one of my favorite cousin scenes LOL
When was the Dadaji-Ramesh scene? I think I may have missed that Confused
Haha, that was hilarious. Also the time when Nisha purposely removes air from the car tyres in order to give lift to Dadaji and Dadaji teases her about her driving and says that he should get a will made first LOL

During when Ritiesh came for dinner. You watched that track? That was the time Dadaji insulted Ramesh to the core. Ramesh tells Dadaji that children will definitely understand how different he is from their Dadaji. Also the value of a father cannot be measured by how much he earns. 

Oh yes. That was a lovely scene between Dadaji and Nisha. Dadaji saying he will write his will made was hilarious...and also saying he was chanting prayers all the time..LOL

I think I watched uptil Ritesh blasting Bunty and Nisha taking Jwala to the orphanage and Ramesh vs Rupan cooking contest LOL. I didn't watch the later episodes - Wow Shocked That sounds intense - I'm watching in order from the beginning in my free time so I'll watch it this time around LOL

caller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:28am | IP Logged
@Priya
The scene between Dadaji and Ramesh happens after Nisha comes from the orphanage. Which will be followed by the first time we get to see Nisha's bad dream and Ramesh-Nisha scene...Then Sukku's birthday. And also the scene when Dadi overhears Ramesh wanting to go out of the house 

priya1804caller123

priya1804 Senior Member
priya1804
priya1804

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Priya
The scene between Dadaji and Ramesh happens after Nisha comes from the orphanage. Which will be followed by the first time we get to see Nisha's bad dream and Ramesh-Nisha scene...Then Sukku's birthday. And also the scene when Dadi overhears Ramesh wanting to go out of the house 

That's really weird Confused Because I clearly remember watching the Ramesh-Nisha dream scene. Did that happen in the same episode? Sukku's birthday track - I had read the updates and got extremely tired of Ritesh and his manipulative nature and had sort of stopped watching. Hmm.. I'll catch up with that track - won't be that painful since Ritesh is finally out of the show LOL

Dazzlerruhicaller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Did you watch the episode when Nisha comes home muddy...and then argument happens between Dadaji and Nisha as she wouldnt be very respectful towards Ritiesh? Ramesh-Dadaji scene comes after that. Probably the episode before Nisha's dream. Dadi overhearing scene happens in the next episode to the dream I think.
Hated how Ritiesh got Sukku on his side with gifts and party. Nisha and RL looked so sad as Sukku completely ignored their prep and gifts. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123

Go to top