India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Let's go down the memory Lane (Page 3)

priya1804 Senior Member
priya1804
priya1804

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Warning: This is going to get a little too long LOL Love the post Kate - great idea! 

1) What your favorite moment of NAUC?     
Moments: 1) Fate of the tuition teacher being discussed openly in the household with Nisha saying there is no question of who is at fault - the question is what will happen to the assaulter, and then the cousins coming with their banners in support of Jwala and Dadaji declaring "Wohi hoga" after asking Jwala for her opinion. That entire scene imo was brilliant Clap 2) The cousin's scene after Dadi's panic attack with Umesh aplogizing to Nisha and the cousins spending the night together and deciding on a plan to cheer Dadi up Hug

2)  What is the funniest moment in NAUC? 
Hands down the cousins supporting Nisha and stating that it was them on the terrace with their respective boyfriends/girlfriends and then Ramesh facepalmimg ROFLI think the cousin and family bonding scenes in the first few episodes were gold - Dadaji teasing the cousins saying they would be having trouble recognizing each others faces since they are being seen without their phones for so long and then the cousin's whipping their phones out when Nisha's sms arrives LOL And then Dadi's halwa news where Rukma goes to serve halwa while carefully observing the situation in each household with Dolly and Kirti making a fool out of their parents as they try to scold their kids and Ramesh pretending to hit Sukku and scold the kids for Laxmi's benefit while praising the cousins's plan ROFLAlso loved the cousins's planning sessions on the terrace - they always land in some or the other problem but their masti just really add a unique flavor to the show :')  Approve

3) Who is your favourite couple in  NAUC? 
Definitely RL - without a doubt. Aside from being brilliant parents, they are amazing as a couple as well. They are each others perfect support and know exactly how to deal with each otherStar. They come with their own share of problems - Ramesh's drinking problem and their financial struggles became points of differences between them - but they resolved those differences amongst themselves so well. Not only thier light-hearted moments are a treat to watch - eg being Ramesh wearing the goggles the wrong way to make laxmi smile LOL But also their emotional scenes are so profound - I remember when Ramesh had a fight with his brothers, he called Laxmi up and Laxmi immediately knew something was up - All of these just show the beautiful bond RL share and I doubt any other couple holds a candle to them - apart from Dadaji-Dadi maybe Hug

4) Who is favourite person in NAUC? 
Its between Nisha and Jwala - I just really connect to both of them out of anyone else in the show because I personally have felt the same emotions, same feelings and have had the same thoughts as the both of them. I won't go into those details but I love their characters - Nisha's courage and her rebellious nature (yet the respect she has for her elders) who never fails to speak her mind and Jwala's wisdom and her perceptiveness and the huge baggage of poor self-esteem she carries being Kirti's sister. I have also always really enjoyed the scenes with the both of them in it - whether it be that cold coffee scene or Nisha taking Jwala to the orphange.

5) What was the most emotional moment in NAUC? 
 I think Ramesh- Nisha scenes have always been the most emotional moments of the show - whether they be Nisha comforting her dad about his failed dream and lying about wearing lehenga or the scene where Nisha's past haunts her and Ramesh sings a lori or the scene where Ramesh finally gets to know and Nisha  goes to see him sitting amidst all her trophies and awards (I have no words to describe those scenes - they are beautiful).

6) What was your favourite track? 
Jwala and tuition teacher case with Nisha's past being finally revealed alongside - The entire handling of the track was incredible - from Nisha worrying about Jwala to beating the guy up and being restrained and consoled by Laxmi to her finally revealing the truth to the family having an open disussion about the matter with Nisha and cousins supporting Jwala and ending with the terrace scene when the cousins come out with candles and comfort Jwala.

7)What track you hated most? 
Its between the blue file and Nisha's form signing and interview track. Shekhs's revenge is also slowly working its way to my hated tracks LOL - But atleast we have Nisha's shooting to compensate LOL

8) What do you want to happen NAUC in the year 2015? 
More happy family moments and loads of cousin moments with Dadaji finally accepting Aman for Umesh, Nisha training hard for shooting and getting over her puppy love (No more doobi doobi land please), Viraj's past to be slowly revealed and not being as blah as Shekhs's motive and slowly falling for Nisha, Kirti moving on with life and dealing with the repercussions of Ritesh leaving her and realizing that sweet talks and good looks are not everything, Sukku's career problem coming up, Jwala's self esteem to be further developed perhaps or some other track for her, Sumit maybe moving to Jaipur LOL - Don't want Dolly to leave, more RL's amazing moments and being with Nisha every step of the way, Mohan to grow a pair and Vimla to deactivate her cake mode Tongue - I think that's about it? LOL No pressure at all LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_UptoNoGood_Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:30am | IP Logged
@Priya
About RL as husband and wife. I really want to see more of that. I see them more as father and mother more. Yes. We have had some bits about their financial struggles and Ramesh's drinking(It seems like he has quit..LOL) But would love to see more of them, their relationship between each other. Lakshmi does have problems with Ramesh unable to meet the finances, like his other brothers.  Let's see if we get to see more of that. Ramesh wearing goggles to impress Lakshmi was hilarious..LOL They complete their fights very soon..LOL And yes..one more point to add is...they share all the information with each other, with regards to kids. 

I think our picks have more so matched mostly..LOL I forgot the cousins moment with Dadi and they gifting her the phone. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804_UptoNoGood_MsfairyCindreLa

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:00am | IP Logged
I am just remembering moments now..LOL
1. After the envelope fiasco, with Dadaji and Viren blasting RL and Rupan taunting them, cousins in their room, sitting sadly and wondering why they have grown up. I also like the following Sukku-RL scene. Another scene showing the wonders of RL's parenting. 

2. Dadaji and Ramesh's conversation at the table. That scene projected the strained relationship between them very well, and why Dadaji isn't happy with him. I loved the parts when Dadaji said he did allow Ramesh to try his luck for which Ramesh replies he never allowed him, he had to run away from home. That scene showed how different both are as fathers. 

3. Dadaji and Nisha's scene at the beginning, when Nisha tries to get Dadaji's attention by making noise and throwing wastes...LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804

priya1804 Senior Member
priya1804
priya1804

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:08am | IP Logged
@Shwets: Wow I just read yours! Funny how most of our answers match LOL Oh yes, I forgot about Vimla,Rupan,Laxmi skit LOL
Yes it does seem like Ramesh has stopped drinking - I Can't pinpoint it exactly when he stopped though Confused Yes I do see RL as parents more than husband-wife but I love their relationship as well - agreed, would love to see more of it. But Its quite interesting how it was a love marriage and despite the fact that Dadaji disapproved the most - Laxmi is no less (actually much much much better) than the other two wives selected by Dadaji. Quite similarly, Aman is proving to be an amazing spouse - more so than Sumit or Riteish Angry chosen by Dadaji - I wonder if he'll realize this Ermm

Shwets1502

priya1804 Senior Member
priya1804
priya1804

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Oh god yes, I loved that sad cousin scene with Dolly telling Bunty and Jwala to not grow up quickly - Can't believe I forgot that, it was one of my favorite cousin scenes LOL
When was the Dadaji-Ramesh scene? I think I may have missed that Confused
Haha, that was hilarious. Also the time when Nisha purposely removes air from the car tyres in order to give lift to Dadaji and Dadaji teases her about her driving and says that he should get a will made first LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MsfairyCindreLaShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1804

@Shwets: Wow I just read yours! Funny how most of our answers match LOL Oh yes, I forgot about Vimla,Rupan,Laxmi skit LOL
Yes it does seem like Ramesh has stopped drinking - I Can't pinpoint it exactly when he stopped though Confused Yes I do see RL as parents more than husband-wife but I love their relationship as well - agreed, would love to see more of it. But Its quite interesting how it was a love marriage and despite the fact that Dadaji disapproved the most - Laxmi is no less (actually much much much better) than the other two wives selected by Dadaji. Quite similarly, Aman is proving to be an amazing spouse - more so than Sumit or Riteish Angry chosen by Dadaji - I wonder if he'll realize this Ermm

I was so surprised to see most of our picks match...LOL

Yes. His sudden stopping of drinking is surprising. We saw him drinking during Dolly's party too and it was mentioned that he drinks everyday actually. We can assume he stopped drinking after knowing Nisha's past may be...or he drinks only when his past and failure gets touched. 

Dadaji did say that he still isn't happy with Ramesh marrying according to his wish for which Dadi said Lakshmi is no lesser than other bahus. Dadaji says that's Ramesh's kismat. I don't know what problem Dadaji has with Ramesh, is it his career, his wedding or his parenting. 

Another RL scene I remember is the scene when Lakshmi gets a call from her mother needing more money for her medical expense. Lakshmi needing the faith from Ramesh that they will be able to manage. 

Dadaji is going to definitely realise that his choices have been very theoretical whereas Lakshmi and Aman are more better than everyone else. 

priya1804

dinazz IF-Dazzler
dinazz
dinazz

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:16am | IP Logged
1. what your favorite moment of nauc?-    
viraj catching nisha when she falls , dadaji becoming nice to nisha after knowing about the incident. dadaji agreeing to let nisha work. nisha going behind sheks to catch him and viraj saving her after a fall.  when nisha's  past was revealed to viraj  and he irked listening to it. first episode where nisha climbs the fort.
2. what is the funniest moment of nauc?-     
dolly's english.LOL
3. who is your favorite couple in nauc?-     
nisha-virajSmile
4. who is your favorite person in nauc?-     
nisha , viraj
5. what was the most emotional moment in nauc?-      
when her past was revealed to her mom and she had said the whole incident with the flashbacks.  
6. what was your favorite track?- 
current track, exposing ritesh and family.
7. what track you hated most?-
ritesh - nisha  track, nisha telling her past to sheks. 
8. what do you want to happen nauc in the year 2015?- 
umesh-aman engegement/marraige with dadaji's agreement. nisha - viraj- ie revealing ewf, nisha's confession,nisha shooting training and viraj confused with his feelings for nisha, and the upcoming track of sheks and buaji plotting against viraj-nisha. and lots more twists and turns, nisha overcoming her past.

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1804

Oh god yes, I loved that sad cousin scene with Dolly telling Bunty and Jwala to not grow up quickly - Can't believe I forgot that, it was one of my favorite cousin scenes LOL
When was the Dadaji-Ramesh scene? I think I may have missed that Confused
Haha, that was hilarious. Also the time when Nisha purposely removes air from the car tyres in order to give lift to Dadaji and Dadaji teases her about her driving and says that he should get a will made first LOL

During when Ritiesh came for dinner. You watched that track? That was the time Dadaji insulted Ramesh to the core. Ramesh tells Dadaji that children will definitely understand how different he is from their Dadaji. Also the value of a father cannot be measured by how much he earns. 

Oh yes. That was a lovely scene between Dadaji and Nisha. Dadaji saying he will write his will made was hilarious...and also saying he was chanting prayers all the time..LOL

Go to top