India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Tere bache mere bache!!!! (Page 5)

Desisoapgirl Groupbie
Desisoapgirl
Desisoapgirl

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Custody hearing for 16, 18 and maybe 20 year olds? What are the CVs thinking??! They are not minor children.. 
The plot is wafer thin! I think they had a one line plot idea and started shooting.. 2 people with grown kids split between them.. What happens if they come face to face after 15 years? We will make up the story as we go along. And yes, let's take these two leads who have a fantastic chemistry and they will do the real work.

And who knows how they are going to tie Suhani in, 

I am compelled to watch because of Ronit.. Let's see how far the CVs take this before even his charm fails for me!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetfariamazingneirameera19photofreakexoLarmypoetic

exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desisoapgirl

Custody hearing for 16, 18 and maybe 20 year olds? What are the CVs thinking??! They are not minor children.. 
The plot is wafer thin! I think they had a one line plot idea and started shooting.. 2 people with grown kids split between them.. What happens if they come face to face after 15 years? We will make up the story as we go along. And yes, let's take these two leads who have a fantastic chemistry and they will do the real work.

I am compelled to watch because of Ronit.. Let's see how far the CVs take this before even his charm fails for me!

You're right! Nishi and Ranbir aren't minors so there would be no custody case but maybe there might be a case for Aghaam-Aarav cos they aren't 18 yet. But i don't know, the track is plain stupid. Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

photofreakpoetic

amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

what a point. I was also wondering, comeon  NIshi is adult, Aarav Agam birthday means 17 almost adult. What Parvarish. foolish plot!!

True even I feel they change script everytime, that is why there timings are confusing

photofreakpoetic

photofreak Goldie
photofreak
photofreak

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Arey yaari...agar inlogon ke bass chale na... They will come up with custody of Pam too bechari eldest balike in the world struggling so whom to give her as alimoney to bichdi Hui bhabhi yar badimag bhai

Heights man !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amazingneiragoldstar678exoLarmypoetic

exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Romanticfreak

Arey yaari...agar inlogon ke bass chale na... They will come up with custody of Pam too bechari eldest balike in the world struggling so whom to give her as alimoney to bichdi Hui bhabhi yar badimag bhai

Heights man !!!

LOOOL Shakti, your posts are on point, especially today!LOLLOL  But who would want the custody of Pam?? ROFL

photofreakpoetic

photofreak Goldie
photofreak
photofreak

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful1

Heights man !!!

LOOOL Shakti, your posts are on point, especially today!LOLLOL But who would want the custody of Pam??ROFL

Lolz chikni chingari raat mein waqaalat karne wali nashereli wakeel saheba Nivedita would be bhaabhi of Pam on her spammer dreams with a hammer on her face Ragini

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poetic

Desisoapgirl Groupbie
Desisoapgirl
Desisoapgirl

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Heights man !!!

Lol.. Koi nahi chahega Pam ki custody! Imagine her high decibel nonsense day in and day out! Scary stuff!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amazingneiraphotofreakpoetic

photofreak Goldie
photofreak
photofreak

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

Heights man !!!

Lol.. Koi nahi chahega Pam ki custody! Imagine her high decibel nonsense day in and day out! Scary stuff!

Bin biya balike ki frustration of imagining herself mom of her bhais kiddos is doing this... Bhayanker item in town - has to get her dose of bedtime adult stories to keep herself away from shitting around her bros life yar

Edited by Romanticfreak - 30 December 2014 at 2:16pm

Go to top