amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitfan

Missed the episode.. 
how was the dhamki scene people?

Dhamki scene was ok and with song peta se pehchan teri!!Ouch

NO sexual tension, he was very rude and harsh. I dnt know Cvs defination of sexual tension, but it is definately not harshness, passion yes, but I didnt feel any passion in the scene.

amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Romanticfreak

I don't want to go to suhani atleadt at this point first let brainless macho cardiac doc handle his own heart from skipping bit by bit losing in jealousy ... Hell can't he see ragini not wearing mangalsutra or mathe pe sindoor... And can't he talk to Nishi whether hze is happy with Dr aman papa that breaks the ice... And then he can play the game... Damn it... Ek ke land mein raat .ein court chalu rehti hai kya... Abbey bewakoof Dr... Teri hi katha cheese dalke bol rahi hai woh nagin aur Tu bewda hoga jaraha hai... Biwi ki dusri shaadi tujhe baddimag bana di...

kya baat kya baat!!!!

I mean seriously, how can you so much illogical. First numbers, now profession and their timing. 

Neil is brainless witless, how will he ask NIshi anything, when he doesnt interact with kids. The same enthu Nishi shows for him, but he is always cold to her, and now made Ragini cold to Agam.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

photofreak

exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

As mentioned in another post, Nagin has started baring her fans.
And rightfully, who calls at midnight to discuss a case? Ek's CVs really need a life

And Pam, she seriously needs to shut up - I feel bad for Karan and Dimpy for having to put up with her. Even if the kids have been raised by their Bua, who calls their Bua 'Mom'? Eeks

The kids together were so happy.

And I want Nachiket to apologise unconditionally. He was plain mean. And now when Aarav will be the insensitive git that he is, Nachiket will allow him to stay - after all his lecture. Hope this doesn't become true.

And if Ragini's Mom understands her daughter one bit, I will be happy. 

Ragini must have died a hundred deaths while telling all those rubbish to Aagam. Poor girl ! 

@ Bold: LOOL exactly,its as though they think we're stupid. Ermm 
Pam has no manners,  I absolutely HATE guests like her. Poor Dimpy and Karan are suffering in their own house. 

@blue: I swear if Neil doesn't apologise for this behaviour, i am going to be so so pissed at him! Like i mentioned in my post, as an EX, he has no right over her. I don't care if he loves her but behaving like this is just not acceptable. It really ruined Neil's mature character for me. He not only ruined the happy moment for Ragini but also for his kids. Ouch 

Edited by beautiful1 - 30 December 2014 at 1:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amazingneirapoetic

amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful1

Originally posted by poetic

As mentioned in another post, Nagin has started baring her fans.
And rightfully, who calls at midnight to discuss a case? Ek's CVs really need a life

And Pam, she seriously needs to shut up - I feel bad for Karan and Dimpy for having to put up with her. Even if the kids have been raised by their Bua, who calls their Bua 'Mom'? Eeks

The kids together were so happy.

And I want Nachiket to apologise unconditionally. He was plain mean. And now when Aarav will be the insensitive git that he is, Nachiket will allow him to stay - after all his lecture. Hope this doesn't become true.

And if Ragini's Mom understands her daughter one bit, I will be happy. 

Ragini must have died a hundred deaths while telling all those rubbish to Aagam. Poor girl ! 

@ Bold: LOOL exactly,its as though they think we're stupid. Ermm 
Pam has no manners,  I absolutely HATE guests like her. Poor Dimpy and Karan are suffering in their own house. 

@blue: I swear if Neil doesn't apologise for this behaviour, i am going to be so so pissed at him! Like i mentioned in my post, as an EX, he has no right over her. I don't care if he loves her but behaving is just not acceptable. It really ruined Neil's mature character for me. He not only ruined the happy moment for Ragini but also for his kids. Ouch 

Exactly, he was harsh, and I hate it they showed such harsh scene as f it was romance scene, very misleading promo!Angry

I think he will realise his mistake. I hope they are not making another kasauti because, Coz i dnt want the original love birds to separate.

photofreakpoetic

photofreak Goldie
photofreak
photofreak

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aati1429

I don't want to go to suhani atleadt at this point first let brainless macho cardiac doc handle his own heart from skipping bit by bit losing in jealousy ... Hell can't he see ragini not wearing mangalsutra or mathe pe sindoor... And can't he talk to Nishi whether hze is happy with Dr aman papa that breaks the ice... And then he can play the game... Damn it... Ek ke land mein raat .ein court chalu rehti hai kya... Abbey bewakoof Dr... Teri hi katha cheese dalke bol rahi hai woh nagin aur Tu bewda hoga jaraha hai... Biwi ki dusri shaadi tujhe baddimag bana di...

kya baat kya baat!!!!

I mean seriously, how can you so much illogical. First numbers, now profession and their timing.

Neil is brainless witless, how will he ask NIshi anything, when he doesnt interact with kids. The same enthu Nishi shows for him, but he is always cold to her, and now made Ragini cold to Agam.

Bo hot bewaloofi dikhare yaar sach mein

amazingneirapoetic

amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
they could have showed such feelings more subtly also. 
Neil is breaking Ragini completely day by day!! he has a reason but seriously fake marriage plot is too much!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

photofreak

photofreak Goldie
photofreak
photofreak

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Neil is breaking Ragini completely day by day!! he has a reason but seriously fake marriage plot is too much!!

If I am getting my senses right... They will strech wilhere aman becmes soft boy to grey boy then they will reveal the truth of fake marriage tab Dilon ka raja nikal ayega chand Ko pakadne...aur yeh mudegi peeche apne x Ko dekhne... El haath aman ke hathon mein dusre Neil ke taraf... Aur waha el haath nagin ke hath mein air dusra hawa mein Ragini ke tarf... Ankhin se aansu hoto se el duusre ke ma'am lete beech mein sare bacche...

Pam peeche chudail wali smile karte

amazingneirapoetic

amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

If I am getting my senses right... They will strech wilhere aman becmes soft boy to grey boy then they will reveal the truth of fake marriage tab Dilon ka raja nikal ayega chand Ko pakadne...aur yeh mudegi peeche apne x Ko dekhne... El haath aman ke hathon mein dusre Neil ke taraf... Aur waha el haath nagin ke hath mein air dusra hawa mein Ragini ke tarf... Ankhin se aansu hoto se el duusre ke ma'am lete beech mein sare bacche...

Pam peeche chudail wali smile karte
ROFL Mast sequence hai cant stop laughing 

photofreakpoetic

Go to top