India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Tere bache mere bache!!!! (Page 2)

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:07am | IP Logged
The main thing g is to show the females as weak with everything to lose, until and unless she comes to that breaking point, accepts her mistake, and breaks down. 

4856 Goldie

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _YuviFanatic_

I missed the episode!

See it online...episode not to be missed..!!SmileSmile
amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

The main thing g is to show the females as weak with everything to lose, until and unless she comes to that breaking point, accepts her mistake, and breaks down. 

Well not really females, I mean vamps are also females nowLOL.

I think it is plain rationale. They both dnt see what is infront of them. From the moment they have met they are at neck with each other. 
Neil doesnt find anything strange in all Aman not knowing is happening in Ragini's life. If Cvs want to push nivedita with Neil and Aman with Ragini and make it life long serial. It will be a big  flop. 

I mean how gross he is holding her on the house door, even whispering at night nobody knew, not nanni or sunny tai. ITs a two bedroom house for gods sake. 

All hopes and waits are not done with any episode from today onwards.

only kids can save this. I hope they realise how cheap people are around them and how to save their parents!!

Edited by aati1429 - 30 December 2014 at 11:12am
poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Which kid.
, Dear?

Aagam was the most enthu kid - and now he is heartbroken.

Suhani is stuck in US, Ranbir hates his Mom, Nishi is getting married and Aarav is lain selfish.

amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Which kid.
, Dear?

Suhani is stuck in US, Ranbir hates his Mom, Nishi is getting married and Aarav is lain selfish.

Oh god! u have put it so clearly. I dnt know where serial is going. If no kids happen then whole concept is shifting from post marriage and extra marriage!!

Now I guess show is getting dramatic and very predictive.

Just too say Agam was so heartbroken. Till end he didnt loose hope by touching her feet!!
poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aati1429

Which kid.
, Dear?

Oh god! u have put it so clearly. I dnt know where serial is going. If no kids happen then whole concept is shifting from post marriage and extra marriage!!

Just too say Agam was so heartbroken. Till end he didnt loose hope by touching her feet!!

If we don't get one positive kid, then what's the point of having 5 kids in a show?LOL

BTW, I feel that Aagam will still  believe in Ragini - I so desperately want him to do so. I am feeling bad for Ragini, wish she had told Neil to say the same to the other kids and send them back home. 
amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aati1429

Which kid.
, Dear?

If we don't get one positive kid, then what's the point of having 5 kids in a show?LOL

BTW, I feel that Aagam will still  believe in Ragini - I so desperately want him to do so. I am feeling bad for Ragini, wish she had told Neil to say the same to the other kids and send them back home. 

Neil is clever, he says meri beti and aarav mera beta but doesnt let Ragini have such a chance!!  Well I hope Agam or anyone gets the jist of vamps and do some positive bit also. Its plain so negative till now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:39am | IP Logged

As mentioned in another post, Nagin has started baring her fans.
And rightfully, who calls at midnight to discuss a case? Ek's CVs really need a life

And Pam, she seriously needs to shut up - I feel bad for Karan and Dimpy for having to put up with her. Even if the kids have been raised by their Bua, who calls their Bua 'Mom'? Eeks

The kids together were so happy.

And I want Nachiket to apologise unconditionally. He was plain mean. And now when Aarav will be the insensitive git that he is, Nachiket will allow him to stay - after all his lecture. Hope this doesn't become true.

And if Ragini's Mom understands her daughter one bit, I will be happy. 

Ragini must have died a hundred deaths while telling all those rubbish to Aagam. Poor girl ! 

My aunt (Bua) had no kids, so we used to call her mummy, and her husband Papa :)

I so felt for Ragini, she seriously made me cry... No matter how strict mother she is, but it's not easy for her to say all this to her son. Poor girl was happy with her kids, and Neil messed up...

MB

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amazingneiraPRAGD

Go to top