Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Tere bache mere bache!!!! - Page 7

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
The CVs may well argue what do we show then? Real life exists where chacaters are grey, dark grey, tending towards greyish black and then finally black.

Agree. But what we need is consistency in plot, a good identification of characters, some reasonable tracks and less of negativity to deal with everyday. Our real lives are stressful enough.

Further, the stories/ tracks need to be upgraded to present times.

And the CVs need to stop taking us for fools. 

At least for me, if Ronit and Pallavi are not there, I don't even care.

Edited by poetic - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amazingneira thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poetic

The CVs may well argue what do we show then? Real life exists where chacaters are grey, dark grey, tending towards greyish black and then finally black.

Agree. But what we need is consistency in plot, a good identification of characters, some reasonable tracks and less of negativity to deal with everyday. Our real lives are stressful enough.

Valid points... they should avoid avoidable bloopers like client calling at 12:30 in night!! Had she been doctor it was valid, but lawyer, unbelievable.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: aati1429

Valid points... they should avoid avoidable bloopers like client calling at 12:30 in night!! Had she been doctor it was valid, but lawyer, unbelievable.

Lawyers Without Boundaries ... ðŸ˜†

Pun intended
Jais1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello guys how was the episode. I did not watch yesterday episode due to some reason and today also a very less chance to watch the episode.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: poetic

I would have been the happiest person on earth if the CVs had introduced Neil and Ragini as the first grey characters who are main leads in a love story. Kaash!
ronitfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ---jais---

Hello guys how was the episode. I did not watch yesterday episode due to some reason and today also a very less chance to watch the episode.

Very disappointing and emotionally draining episode with lots of Pam/Nivi
Best avoided
Jais1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ronitfan

Very disappointing and emotionally draining episode with lots of Pam/Nivi
Best avoided

That promo scene between neil and ragini it came or not.
ronitfan thumbnail
It came.. 
but it was in a context relating to the kids and not NeRa's feelings towards each other. Epic popat!
Jais1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ronitfan

It came..

but it was in a context relating to the kids and not NeRa's feelings towards each other. Epic popat!

What?? Then why they gave such type of scene which increase the excitement. Kya khayali pulao banaye the iske liye.
Dadisa2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
With suhani truth revealed Ragini will hopefully have an upperhand.
Neil has not shown even an ounce of love towards any of his kids especially Aarav.even now he is treating them like possessions that will be stolen by Ragini.
She is  secure in her kids love.thats why Aarav desertion to Neil camp will be such a shock.
Well Aarav is also in for a shock therapy from his never loving bua!!!
That character is so selfish.She wants to control Neil like a puppet.I think she is scared that whenever Suhani truth will come out uska bhanda phoot jaega.and with that her mooching off of her brother days will be gone with the wind!!!
Nagin nivi seems to have her own agenda.maybe revenge for sisters death.bohat dino ke baad all the players are back in same city.
I think if there is brother exchange then Aarav will get all the materials that Neil can give and Agham will give love to his mom that will act like a balm so.a win win for all.
Nishi is a sweet girl.I hope her plans to bring her family together works out.(except for badmouth Buaji!!!she is only allowed if either her character loses ability to speak or if she can come equipped with a silencer!!!! Because she is like a bowling ball who will scatter the family again with her bakwas!!)