India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Tere bache mere bache!!!!

amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Who calls at 12 in the night to tell about some custody case.
God how gross do Cvs think us to be!Angry

Loved Agam scene. Ragini was so happy to see him. 

Neil just got the chance to tell her how he hates her being with Aman, Nivi just used his insecurity about Ragini's wedding.

Dhamki scene ka charm thoda pheeka ho gaya tha! background mein song was peta se pehchan teri!!LOL

Loved Ragini Agam and family scene. also, liked they disclosed she makes Agam's cake also! Ragini is weak against Neil. God she shouldnt be this rude to him.Ouch

God critical episode, but Dramacompany again was very loudOuch

Edited by aati1429 - 30 December 2014 at 10:40am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

maira94Pinotphotofreak4856meera19zorrro---jais----sakshi-smanSiddhi_InfinitedreamspoeticMages

PurpleRiot IF-Stunnerz
PurpleRiot
PurpleRiot

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I missed the episode!
poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:46am | IP Logged
As mentioned in another post, Nagin has started baring her fans.
And rightfully, who calls at midnight to discuss a case? Ek's CVs really need a life

And Pam, she seriously needs to shut up - I feel bad for Karan and Dimpy for having to put up with her. Even if the kids have been raised by their Bua, who calls their Bua 'Mom'? Eeks

The kids together were so happy.

And I want Nachiket to apologise unconditionally. He was plain mean. And now when Aarav will be the insensitive git that he is, Nachiket will allow him to stay - after all his lecture. Hope this doesn't become true.

And if Ragini's Mom understands her daughter one bit, I will be happy. 

Ragini must have died a hundred deaths while telling all those rubbish to Aagam. Poor girl ! 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_41madhurjyavirgo244856meera19photofreakamazingneira-sakshi-sparikhzorrroexoLarmyPRAGD

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:48am | IP Logged
neil-nive custody talk hints the future...it was not a random scene just to provoke neil...it was hint of the future...I am having this feeling that ragini might re-open custody case...but with a twist...the custody case will not be for the 4 kids...but suhani...she will file custody case for suhani...pam-neil will use nive to fight the case against ragini

there is a reason why nive's profession is a lawyer...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

amazingneirakojagoryfan-sakshi-zorrroloveanimelovely_lady

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

neil-nive custody talk hints the future...it was not a random scene just to provoke neil...it was hint of the future...I am having this feeling that ragini might re-open custody case...but with a twist...the custody case will not be for the 4 kids...but suhani...she will file custody case for suhani...pam-neil will use nive to fight the case against ragini

First let Neil Babu explain why Suhani is a secret.

Then, let the snake work her magic

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_41madhurjyaphotofreak-sakshi-zorrro

amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

As mentioned in another post, Nagin has started baring her fans.
And rightfully, who calls at midnight to discuss a case? Ek's CVs really need a life

And Pam, she seriously needs to shut up - I feel bad for Karan and Dimpy for having to put up with her. Even if the kids have been raised by their Bua, who calls their Bua 'Mom'? Eeks

The kids together were so happy.

And I want Nachiket to apologise unconditionally. He was plain mean. And now when Aarav will be the insensitive git that he is, Nachiket will allow him to stay - after all his lecture. Hope this doesn't become true.

And if Ragini's Mom understands her daughter one bit, I will be happy. 

Ragini must have died a hundred deaths while telling all those rubbish to Aagam. Poor girl ! 

I want to see an episode where he accepts that he asked Ragini to tell Agam all nonsense. He was too rude and smug as if he has conquered some thing extraordinary. 

Tommorow again more of Nivedita. She is very pathetic! shell invite other kids and now its Ragini's turn to taunt him but again she will loose. Just not fair

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurjyalovely_lady

amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Yeah might be, but it is too far ahead!! But nivedita is already playing games and Neil is definately big fool. brains are in kidneys i guess!! all flushed.Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zorrro

amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _YuviFanatic_

I missed the episode!

well there was nothing electrifying that we were hoping for. It was plain rude and too physical. Poor ragini was frightened anyone will beConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurjyavirgo24

Go to top