Bigg Boss 8

Dimpy is lost? - Page 3

-Dove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Upen ki sangat mein jo bhi jaata hai, uski game baj jaati hai. Pehle Pritam and now Dimpy. Pritam jabse BR ne nikla hai aur waapas PGA ke paas aaya hai, he has recovered . Dimpy needs to play solo and leave bedroompur asap. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IFrozenl thumbnail
Her only strategy was "Aag laga woh".
She bitched like hell.
Did idher ki udher always.
And when she is questioned or has a fight..she does the famous rona dhona. I dislike such people, when you can't take it..then don't go for.
devsriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -MONA-

When she was on Angry with Gautam... Trust me I supported her... After shifting to BG she turned fully into bitching machine ðŸ¤¢... LF mein tho I only see her bitching... In ME forget it

True she does only bitching. That's what Gautam told initially don't talk about past when they are good now. But she didn't like it. Actually Gautam told Ali also once before Dimpy came "Don't tell anything about bedroom gang to us" when Puns was in jail. That's the best approach not to hear what others say to keep peace of mind. 

Dimpy doesn't like Sonali at all. So first thing she did after coming to BB house was telling P3G badly about Sonali. 

-Dove- thumbnail
I think it's time for Gautam to put her in the lost and found box as well ðŸ˜†
-Dove- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shirley.

Her only strategy was "Aag laga woh".
She bitched like hell.
Did idher ki udher always.
And when she is questioned or has a fight..she does the famous rona dhona. I dislike such people, when you can't take it..then don't go for.

I don't mind her giving back to people. That part is fun actually. But why does she have to cry at the drop of a hat? It looks really silly. Especially when she is the biggest aag lagao in the house at the moment.
rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Dove-

I don't mind her giving back to people. That part is fun actually. But why does she have to cry at the drop of a hat? It looks really silly. Especially when she is the biggest aag lagao in the house at the moment.

+10000000

@bold - thats exactly my question too. Why Dimpy why ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
IFrozenl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Dove-

Any fight or argument she had till now...she has always ended up crying
And now I am confirmed that this is also one of her strategy
She has been the biggest aag lagao always...nothing new here.