nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Best today had to be from falguni nitin convo
Brilliant words from falguni differences might get sorted out later but the scar remains throughout. Nitin saying ishani paying it out for being a woman and all mistakes are blamed on woman.

Cvs hate you for turning Ranveer into another ordinary Tv hero for mistaking wife /GF /lover.According to RV any girl caught in compromising position is judged to be cheating.Let alone love where was his friendship and his friend when he is blaming all around.Edited by nebuna - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

J-O-E-B-O-Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well nitin falguni scene was so nice today...👍🏼
Now coming to RV...i know he's judging her in a wrong way...

but one thing must be taken into account...he didn't even trusted chirag by seeing the picture...

he trusted only by seeing the mark on her...and he highlighted that in today's epi also...😊

nebuna thumbnail
Originally posted by: BondlockeRJoE

Well nitin falguni scene was so nice today...👍🏼

Now coming to RV...i know he's judging her in a wrong way...

but one thing must be taken into account...he didn't even trusted chirag by seeing the picture...

he trusted only by seeing the mark on her...and he highlighted that in today's epi also...😊

I would say there was never trust on ishani if it was trust he would have never misunderstood his friend ishani let alone his wife now.
J-O-E-B-O-Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nebuna

I would say there was never trust on ishani if it was trust he would have never misunderstood his friend ishani let alone his wife now.

why are you  ignoring the scenes in which ishani was accused for pregnancy and RV believed her without even seeing the test report ???😲

if he never trusted her...then why should he do that ????...i would have agreed if he have atleast looked  at that report on that day..but he throw it away and trusted her blindly.. 

so...sorry to say..but it's a fact that RV trusted her blindly...and when such a trust breaks na it's really hard for humans to make proper decisions...that's the case of RV here...😊
_priyaa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

why are you  ignoring the scenes in which ishani was accused for pregnancy and RV believed her without even seeing the test report ???😲

if he never trusted her...then why should he do that ????...i would have agreed if he have atleast looked  at that report on that day..but he throw it away and trusted her blindly.. 

so...sorry to say..but it's a fact that RV trusted her blindly...and when such a trust breaks na it's really hard for humans to make proper decisions...that's the case of RV here...😊

Yeah..totally agree with Joe..here both Ranveer & Ishani are victims of the situation..so can't blame any of them right now...
Edited by _priyaa_ - 9 years ago
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Totally agree with Joe here...when has Ranveer not trusted Ishaani...he always have trusted Ishaani...sometimes more than she warranted or deserved...

Now only one time around he falls victim to the situation...and all of sudden his character has lost its value/charm??😕...i don't think so...

Nobody among Ranveer and Ishaani can really be blamed here...
You know that Nitin Falguni conversation very much signified this...Falguni's arguments rightly justified Ranveer's side and Nitin's arguments justified Ishaani's side...both were correct in their analysis...no one argument was better than the other one...both were equally correct...
Edited by Marigold_09 - 9 years ago
nebuna thumbnail
Joe and amarigold I would say all those situations where he was with ishani was on his belief and was never trust, it requires more than solid proof for a 17 yr old friendship to be broken on said trust issues.

Remember this scene where Rv thought that ishani stole his file to help chirag in business, there was never blind trust then too.Probably he was and will be insecure with chirag -ishani relationship.Edited by nebuna - 9 years ago