Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

   
Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap
Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

Ajabdeh the sharmili bride and Veerbai the scared bahu! (Page 5)

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Joined: 26 August 2006
Posts: 10408

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dsm123

awesome post on awesome epiSmile only first half epi was awesomeLOL
I loved all praja scenes,SM and RP both were too goodClap
ajab ordered pratap to follow her and he too agreed without argue.pratap now u r on right path,just follow her whole life in same way otherwise be ready to do mehal ka kaamLOL
 four ladies entered on wrong timing and were like ayyo rama yeh humne kya dekh liya typesWinkLOLpoor ajab sharm se pani pani ho gayi but most poor thing was her chunri,kitna travel kiya usne,ajab to pratap,then VB,Maan and finally ajab.I was like ajab ki chunri apne sahi jagah pahuch payegi ya nahi janane ke liye dekhate rahiye maharana pratapLOL 
then confused ajab made chand confused too,pehle that chotu pandit and now chand both bane ajab ki deewangi ka shikarLOL
bhootni khud nahi aayi but apni bhatkati aatma bheji to scare VB.VB is scared of getting insulted but for that she is ready to kill someoneOuch what kind of sanskar and values she has,seems manufacturing mein hi defect hainConfusedLOL
today we will be all popats as pratap will not trust maan and ladoo-ladoo game will be continuedConfused
Wish u a very very happy new year in advancedSmile 

THanks! so true, only first half was good!
prajaj scene was hilarious!
VB ka naam mat lo- Angry
yea pratap will not trust maan, and we all will say booo-booo
wishing you a prosperous new year too!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dsm123

bitblue IF-Dazzler
bitblue
bitblue

Joined: 18 May 2005
Posts: 3603

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:04am | IP Logged

Very nice episode. Love the way ajab made fool of herself in front of pratap. In a way she cleared tiny drought if pratap had in his mind about her. Loved the way paratp back away while sitting. SM and RP acted so well.

Then comes full house and surprise pratap is real. So true about things are slipping away from DB and VB hands. I don't get it why VB is so scared I know with DB power she can get kicked out but she can say this to US that DB knew JB left chittor because of me from beginning than why she was hiding it. No logic so no need to think in that area.

So much poison for laddu but this sweet is only for ajab what if she offers this laddu to everyone.

My favorite rawatji is back things will go smooth for sure. And poor maan she is under so much stress. Nothing is going to happen in all this but let's hope pratap DB maa bhakti gets reduce.

US got news that 10 afghan soldiers are ready to kill pratap and they are from agra but I think they were 20 not 10 whatever right.

Story I moving that is big plus for me now a days...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepida

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Joined: 26 August 2006
Posts: 10408

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazypheonix008

Hey Rati! awesome analysis! Thumbs Up and thank you very very much for the song! Big smile
First half was hilarious ROFL Minus the ladoo drama this track is superb! but yeh TV serial hain. Drama ke bina rahe aisa ho nahi sakta LOL Loved both RP and SM. Especially in the scene where she leans in and asks him to forgive her Pratap moved back like 440 volt ka jhatka laga ROFL I was like- don't worry dude she's your wife LOL Loved the Ajab-Chaand-Maan bonding too though today Maan was not a huge part of it I'm sure in future we'll have great scenes between this trio. I want to know Ajab's reaction when Maan calls DB bhootni! LOL anyway it was a great episode and according to the ofscreen vids upcoming episodes are going to be awesome too! finally the show is moving in the right direction. Touch-wood LOL

Hi Ashwarya! thank you! and you're welcome!
praja scene was hilarious! you are right, tv show mei drama is a mustOuch
i cant wait for the sisters and sis-in-law to bond!
yup looks like show is moving in the right direction! and yes touch wood!LOL
_BleuNoir_ IF-Sizzlerz
_BleuNoir_
_BleuNoir_

Joined: 28 February 2014
Posts: 23849

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Intrepida

Originally posted by meenu7


supeb analysis of superb epi..
I m still laughing on first part... SM RP are awsm...best when ajab come close to pratap and requesting aate kyu nhi lene..ROFL kya hum sundar nhi h...omg..i love every dialogue and every expression ROFL

and chand ajab scene was ultimate scene..lol ajab again confused ki m chand m pratap ko dekh rhi hu...and chand all confused meri bhabi pagal ho gyi h kya ROFL

or m has has k pagal ho gyi..beautiful scene..waitng 4 more scenes ROFL praja track..i m loving it..

Baki to VB drama..i m sure she will change ladoo.. and chakri will swap with pratap... chakri will become sikhar of 20arbi assassins..
Hope in history chakri have long life..hai na... if he has to ultimate comedy hone walih ue to this swapping..ROFL
waitng waitng 4 more praja scenes


thanks Meenu!
oh yes I was in splits watching that scene!
chand and ajabdeh hug was so cute!
VB will probably swap ladoos
well in the video segs they show the assasins attacking real pratap
yes in History Chakrapani lives a long life and basically is a documented Pratap's life to a certain extent- at least thats the impression i got!





Yupp that hug was cute... but i noticed assassins not attacked real pratap... i think they are chor type... they are not arbi assassins as per my notification Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepida

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Joined: 26 August 2006
Posts: 10408

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bitblue

Very nice episode. Love the way ajab made fool of herself in front of pratap. In a way she cleared tiny drought if pratap had in his mind about her. Loved the way paratp back away while sitting. SM and RP acted so well.

Then comes full house and surprise pratap is real. So true about things are slipping away from DB and VB hands. I don't get it why VB is so scared I know with DB power she can get kicked out but she can say this to US that DB knew JB left chittor because of me from beginning than why she was hiding it. No logic so no need to think in that area.

So much poison for laddu but this sweet is only for ajab what if she offers this laddu to everyone.

My favorite rawatji is back things will go smooth for sure. And poor maan she is under so much stress. Nothing is going to happen in all this but let's hope pratap DB maa bhakti gets reduce.

US got news that 10 afghan soldiers are ready to kill pratap and they are from agra but I think they were 20 not 10 whatever right.

Story I moving that is big plus for me now a days...


praja scene was very cute and funny!
VB's main problem is fear, its driving her insane!
ladoo drama is going to be ridiculous!
yes i think there were 20 assasins lol, i guess agra se chittod ane mei 10 log tang aake wapis chale gaye! hehe!
yes finally the story is moving forward!
Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Joined: 26 August 2006
Posts: 10408

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meenu7

Originally posted by Intrepida

Originally posted by meenu7




thanks Meenu!
oh yes I was in splits watching that scene!
chand and ajabdeh hug was so cute!
VB will probably swap ladoos
well in the video segs they show the assasins attacking real pratap
yes in History Chakrapani lives a long life and basically is a documented Pratap's life to a certain extent- at least thats the impression i got!





Yupp that hug was cute... but i noticed assassins not attacked real pratap... i think they are chor type... they are not arbi assassins as per my notification Confused

ohhh, hmmm, really, ok then chakri is in for a surprise, he will say i never want to be pratap again!LOLLOLLOL
ShaNak_RagNa IF-Sizzlerz
ShaNak_RagNa
ShaNak_RagNa

Joined: 11 June 2011
Posts: 10569

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for the analysis Rati. I totally liked the episode. PrAja scene was lovely. Waiting for tonight's episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepida

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Joined: 26 August 2006
Posts: 10408

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _CutieCute_

Thanks for the analysis Rati. I totally liked the episode. PrAja scene was lovely. Waiting for tonight's episode.

you're welcome! praja scene was great! me too!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Hakhim Khan ka Ishtyle &Future Trials for Ajabdeh

2 3 4

Author: Intrepida   Replies: 26   Views: 2195

Intrepida 26 2195 25 December 2014 at 6:16am by Intrepida
Vanarsena makes way 4 Ajabdeh's return&Maa didnt leave cuz of Ajab

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Intrepida   Replies: 42   Views: 4425

Intrepida 42 4425 23 December 2014 at 1:11pm by aditi37
Pratap going to Afghan Topchi Alone &Ajabdeh's love blossoms

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Intrepida   Replies: 43   Views: 4485

Intrepida 43 4485 21 December 2014 at 5:31am by Intrepida
Veerbai ne vishpaan kyun nhi kiya?????

Author: Penfolk   Replies: 7   Views: 1363

Penfolk 7 1363 03 July 2014 at 12:26pm by Deepika.31
Veerbai likes Udaysingh?

Author: tinoo   Replies: 9   Views: 2108

tinoo 9 2108 13 June 2014 at 10:33am by Misnomer

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index