sweetmogini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for update... going to watch especially for pratap expression
_BleuNoir_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

supeb analysis of superb epi..
I m still laughing on first part... SM RP are awsm...best when ajab come close to pratap and requesting aate kyu nhi lene..🤣 kya hum sundar nhi h...omg..i love every dialogue and every expression 🤣

and chand ajab scene was ultimate scene..lol ajab again confused ki m chand m pratap ko dekh rhi hu...and chand all confused meri bhabi pagal ho gyi h kya 🤣

or m has has k pagal ho gyi..beautiful scene..waitng 4 more scenes 🤣 praja track..i m loving it..

Baki to VB drama..i m sure she will change ladoo.. and chakri will swap with pratap... chakri will become sikhar of 20arbi assassins..
Hope in history chakri have long life..hai na... if he has to ultimate comedy hone walih ue to this swapping..🤣
waitng waitng 4 more praja scenes
vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awesome post on awesome epi😊 only first half epi was awesome😆
I loved all praja scenes,SM and RP both were too good👏
ajab ordered pratap to follow her and he too agreed without argue.pratap now u r on right path,just follow her whole life in same way otherwise be ready to do mehal ka kaam😆
 four ladies entered on wrong timing and were like ayyo rama yeh humne kya dekh liya types😉😆poor ajab sharm se pani pani ho gayi but most poor thing was her chunri,kitna travel kiya usne,ajab to pratap,then VB,Maan and finally ajab.I was like ajab ki chunri apne sahi jagah pahuch payegi ya nahi janane ke liye dekhate rahiye maharana pratap😆 
then confused ajab made chand confused too,pehle that chotu pandit and now chand both bane ajab ki deewangi ka shikar😆
bhootni khud nahi aayi but apni bhatkati aatma bheji to scare VB.VB is scared of getting insulted but for that she is ready to kill someone what kind of sanskar and values she has,seems manufacturing mein hi defect hain😕😆
today we will be all popats as pratap will not trust maan and ladoo-ladoo game will be continued😕
Wish u a very very happy new year in advanced😊 
Edited by dsm123 - 9 years ago
Nandini6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hii thanx for the update & i really love ur update😊 
Smsm18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank's rati for the update 😊, 
Episode was so good.Omg praja scene was so funny i really liked it  i can't control my laugh.
RP and SM act so well 
Crazypheonix008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Rati! awesome analysis! 👍🏼 and thank you very very much for the song! 😃
First half was hilarious 🤣 Minus the ladoo drama this track is superb! but yeh TV serial hain. Drama ke bina rahe aisa ho nahi sakta 😆 Loved both RP and SM. Especially in the scene where she leans in and asks him to forgive her Pratap moved back like 440 volt ka jhatka laga 🤣 I was like- don't worry dude she's your wife 😆 Loved the Ajab-Chaand-Maan bonding too though today Maan was not a huge part of it I'm sure in future we'll have great scenes between this trio. I want to know Ajab's reaction when Maan calls DB bhootni! 😆 anyway it was a great episode and according to the ofscreen vids upcoming episodes are going to be awesome too! finally the show is moving in the right direction. Touch-wood 😆
Edited by Crazypheonix008 - 9 years ago
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sweetmogini

Thanks for update... going to watch especially for pratap expression

you're welcome! praja scene was great!😳
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nandinisharma6

Hii thanx for the update & i really love ur update😊