Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Kabhi Khushi.. Kabhi Ghum--Agam hua Glum (Page 4)

amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infinitedreams

Thanks to Naagin and Pam for over reacting, and making silly plans to give Nachiket and Ragini a more chances to interact with each other... Lage raho Naagin and Pam!!!

Pallavi and Ronit was too good today, even Agam!!! Rest are only puppets around them...

MB

Ha ha sahi Nagin and Pam, but yaar they are not interacting, its getting plain worse!! Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

Originally posted by Sammie_Ronit

He feels like she is still his Ragini not Ragini Aman Malhotra. Nachiket loses his senses when it comes to Ragini. Strange how in the articles prior to the show's launch they talked abt how Nachiket is the indifferent one. But he is anything but indifferent whereas ragini is the emotional one but she is the one who is being indifferent. Kaisa yeh pyar hai

Bahut confusing hai ! LOL

But if he still thinks of Ragini as his own, then how come her hurt doesn't reach him?: He isn't the only one smarting under the circumstances.

I think he gets hurt, but it just he doesn't show... I have noticed, even Pam said many times that Neil always keep everything inside him, where Ragini actually shows with her tears. It hurts him when she gets hurt. I don't know but it seems that he just want to hear from her mouth that she is not married to Aman, and still connected to him... I don't know but i have a strong feeling that Neil knows that Ragini is not married...

MB

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aati1429

He feels like she is still his Ragini not Ragini Aman Malhotra. Nachiket loses his senses when it comes to Ragini. Strange how in the articles prior to the show's launch they talked abt how Nachiket is the indifferent one. But he is anything but indifferent whereas ragini is the emotional one but she is the one who is being indifferent. Kaisa yeh pyar hai

But if he still thinks of Ragini as his own, then how come her hurt doesn't reach him?: He isn't the only one smarting under the circumstances.

exactly. He is very quick to take negative of Ragini doesnt think twice. I think now instead of creating more MUs Cvs should star disclosing secret. bahut ho gaya Nivedita and Pam ka dram. show asli drama ki hua kya tha?

Yeh Drama Queens hi asli twist ha Show ke LOL
poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:38am | IP Logged

I think he gets hurt, but it just he doesn't show... I have noticed, even Pam said many times that Neil always keep everything inside him, where Ragini actually shows with her tears. It hurts him when she gets hurt. I don't know but it seems that he just want to hear from her mouth that she is not married to Aman, and still connected to him... I don't know but i have a strong feeling that Neil knows that Ragini is not married...

MB

You mean he is pushing her to her breaking point so that she acknowledges?

But still, it doesn't justify his harshness today? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-IKNMP4856Infinitedreams

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:39am | IP Logged

MB

Also if he knew, Neil wouldn't have worried about Aagam going to Ragini's place - he would know that Ragini wouldn't have money to go to court for custody issues. Because he thinks that Dr Aman is involved, money is not an issue now. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurjya4856Infinitedreams

4856 Goldie

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:41am | IP Logged

exactly. He is very quick to take negative of Ragini doesnt think twice. I think now instead of creating more MUs Cvs should star disclosing secret. bahut ho gaya Nivedita and Pam ka dram. show asli drama ki hua kya tha?

My thoughts exactly bahut ho gaya Nivedita and Pam ka dram. show asli drama ki hua kya tha?Ouch
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:43am | IP Logged

MB

No no i am not pointing out what he did today, i was just saying generally...
I have watched many Ekta shows, and you never know what she will bring grrr... She is queen of unexpected from expected, and expected from unexpected lolz...

MB
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:45am | IP Logged

Thanks to Naagin and Pam for over reacting, and making silly plans to give Nachiket and Ragini a more chances to interact with each other... Lage raho Naagin and Pam!!!

Pallavi and Ronit was too good today, even Agam!!! Rest are only puppets around them...

MB

Ha ha sahi Nagin and Pam, but yaar they are not interacting, its getting plain worse!! Angry

Agree, but because of whatever reason they are coming front of each other, i think at the moment is good.. Jitna saamne aayenge they will react na...

MB

madhurjya

Go to top