Kabhi Khushi.. Kabhi Ghum--Agam hua Glum - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by poetic

You mean he is pushing her to her breaking point so that she acknowledges?

But still, it doesn't justify his harshness today? 

No no i am not pointing out what he did today, i was just saying generally...
I have watched many Ekta shows, and you never know what she will bring grrr... She is queen of unexpected from expected, and expected from unexpected lolz...

MB
Originally posted by aati1429

Ha ha sahi Nagin and Pam, but yaar they are not interacting, its getting plain worse!! ðŸ˜¡

Agree, but because of whatever reason they are coming front of each other, i think at the moment is good.. Jitna saamne aayenge they will react na...

MB
But Pam and Nivi needs to go to the Alps for a vacation and never come back ... ðŸ˜­ðŸ¤¬ðŸ˜¡
Feel like shooting Pam & Nivi!!... Kitna drama karte hain yaar!!!... Soo pissing off!!... 😡
Aur Neil just went too far today!!... 😡 😡 😡
Wonder what really happened?!?!.
Originally posted by Luv-IKNMP

Feel like shooting Pam & Nivi!!... Kitna drama karte hain yaar!!!... Soo pissing off!!... 😡
Aur Neil just went too far today!!... 😡 😡 😡
Wonder what really happened?!?!.

He went too far today.

I think I will not be able to look at that scene again, without reacting in some way. 

He went too far today.

I think I will not be able to look at that scene again, without reacting in some way.

Isn't it funny? Before seeing the episode we were going all gaga over the promo and after seeing the episode we don't wanna look at anymore!!... 😛 😆

Isn't it funny? Before seeing the episode we were going all gaga over the promo and after seeing the episode we don't wanna look at anymore!!... 😛 😆

Yes, it's ironical. 
actually our expectation were too high

Hakikat hai meri jaan ... Jispe drrol hote hai woh tujhe thodegi - gyan by Baba ka tullu -ek CVs

Yes, it's ironical. 

Actually we were expecting some passion, some reminiscence, but no it was all thrashing. god the way he handled her, hr ears were also bend, and again and again he was twisting her neck a if he'll break it.
Uff😡

all excitement of scene was lost. what crap cvs write, he could have threatened her but as a gentleman. Comeon u r a doc, what are cvs showing this behaviour acceptable from a educated guy like doctor and rough handling his ex wife or any lady for that chance.

So so primitive. stop reading mills and boon and write dialogues, write your original script.😡