Kabhi Khushi.. Kabhi Ghum--Agam hua Glum

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
-- Agam.. tera budday aya sath me tufan laya

Agam with the help of Karan ended up at Raginis house to celebrate his budday

Pam lost her temper and threw a big ear-drum-breaking tantrum and told McNeeli to get Agam back. McNeeli told Pam off in a second

Nivedita scared him off saying a divorcee father lost custody of his kid and that made McNeeli rush to get Agam back from Ragini's house

-- My mommy bestest

Agam found out how Ragini bakes cake for Agam on his budday every year and Agam was touched

-- Dard ho raha hai

McNeeli arrived, rung the doorbell & grabbed Ragini outside the house and told her he wont let her get close to his son. He told her to break Agams belief of this house being his own & his mom being his. McNeeli threated to take Aarav & Neesi away from Ragini if she dared to take his son away from him

-- Mere bachche, tere bachche

Ragini told Agam to get out and told him, he isnt her son and he needs to leave so she can celebrate her son Aarav's budday. A heartbroken Agam took her blessings and left.

He rushed and hugged McNeeli all teary eyed.

Shut the HELL up: Pam seriously 🤢🤢

Precap: Nivi being the perfect Manthara and telling Kaikei err Pam to call Raginis kids to her surprise budday party for Agam
Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amazingneira thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pam is overdramatic and Nivedita is *****😡 Edited by aati1429 - 9 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Grrr Pam😡

Thanks Tanu for the update!!!

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome review Tanuji 👏 Thank you!

Pam... 😲 😡
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well, both the vamps are back with a vengeance. What could we expect more.
Anyway, now I want Nachiketa to apologise - it was totally unfair, even though he couldn't risk another loss. 

And the Naagin has finally bared its fangs 
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks.  between pam and nivi, the show is going to be ruined before it has chance to be top show.
Nivi wants to show aarav and nishi how rich celebrate their b'days.  aarav who is already unhappy with his mum will decide to be with rich father!!!!    very well planned nivi and pam
by the way we better get jodi name for these two evils.  😛 cannot keep on going pam & nivi or nivedita 😆

poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

thanks.  between pam and nivi, the show is going to be ruined before it has chance to be top show.

Nivi wants to show aarav and nishi how rich celebrate their b'days.  aarav who is already unhappy with his mum will decide to be with rich father!!!!    very well planned nivi and pam
by the way we better get jodi name for these two evils.  😛 cannot keep on going pam & nivi or nivedita 😆

I swear. They are more like Carrow Sisters 😆
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Tonight made my cry. Nachiket was out of line there. Oh ya pam n nivi can be padita. Dont mean to be vulgar but pad = fart
amazingneira thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I dont like this showing of all pain for poor and emotional mother!! This is plain ridiculous.
I want to see Neil also weak and hurting, realise his mistakes. 

poetic thumbnail
yes, he is simply hell bent on destroying Ragini's life, whatever is left of it.