India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

It was refreshing!

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Kudos to our dear Shakti for his performance in tonight's episode. Radhika didn't have much to do. Coming to Ranveer, his presence after so many episodes was really cool and my desperation really paid off. The best thing I liked was Ranveer suddenly getting worried when Ishaani fainted though he managed stay stone faced and cold. Shakti is really, really, really a brilliant actor. He has never failed to give us the Ranveer we love. Ranveer's innermost feelings are being portrayed by him flawlessly. I think I can take a sigh of relief that RV is not going to be spoiled (hopefully I'm not proved wrong). His attitude, persona was so perfect that I just kept staring at him. Haha! Sorry, friends, I know my post hardly is making any sense. But I really loved the episode and also it ended with Ranveer(this means we can get his point of view in the story). Poor Ishaani. Thankfully Nitin daddy is understanding her and will stand by her side even now. Thank you very much for enduring my post. Good night, everyone. See ya all!

P.S. The look he gave Baa was truly awesome.

Edited by Elvish_Hobbit - 30 December 2014 at 10:37am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

compartmentNidhi.9viktori_vikusiSona29_priyaa_AnnarichardAnonymoususersnjan20J-O-E-B-O-Y..BlueBird..dvs_smiRKShas3matshMahi_veliana2304arshi_karishOmaRamdass

J-O-E-B-O-Y IF-Dazzler
J-O-E-B-O-Y
J-O-E-B-O-Y

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Now one thing is finalized...nitin is gonna help ishani...
and coming to ranvir..i've also noticed the sudden change in ranvir's face...and when pratik was saying all those...ishani's fast for two days etc etc...i saw our old ranvir there..not new RV...Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

compartmentviktori_vikusi_priyaa_AnonymoususersElvish_HobbitMahi_veOmaRamdass

mistofshadows IF-Dazzler
mistofshadows
mistofshadows

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:28am | IP Logged
I agree. I was so tensed that he will do a complete 360.
If he wouldn't have shown any care at her fainting then it would have really been unrealistic. Thank God there was that hint of concern on his face he quickly managed to mask.
Best thing was though he didn't mention the photos at least he gave her an inkling why he hates her by telling her about the marks.
The character isn't butchered yet. Prayers are answered. May my gut feeling always be wrong in case of predictions in MATSH

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

viktori_vikusi_priyaa_Popo.Elvish_HobbitJ-O-E-B-O-Y

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Yes brilliant acting by Shakti...Clap
and ya i too noticed that old Ranveer in between...Smile

btw Elvish..regarding your fears and concerns...i think you should see the video posted by Joe...
here is the link to that post...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4268263

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

compartmentviktori_vikusiElvish_HobbitJ-O-E-B-O-Ynaxathira

naxathira IF-Rockerz
naxathira
naxathira

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Nice post dear.Thy name is LOVE (Loads Of Valuable Emotions)..brillant episode portraying ranveers pain of love n ishanis acceptance of true love...for ranveer tht LOVE has turnd as Loss Of Valuable Emotions as far now...shakti ws brilliant today.already it vs a heart breaking episode n the song hum dil de chukey sanam perfectly fitted the situation n jus brought tears.wish n pray mu clears soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvish_Hobbit

_priyaa_ Senior Member
_priyaa_
_priyaa_

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Ha ha..i too noticed the sudden glimpse of care in Ranveer's eyes when Ishani fainted...but i had a little doubt that if  i was only one to feel this..And here i go..u said it all...all have noticed that..& may be therefore he let Ishani sleep on the bed for some time & did not disturb her untill she got up herself...He was sitting in the couch in a very stylish manner..ha ha..i liked his couch wala posture..LOLLOLLOL...his presence after so many episodes was really cool and my desperation really paid off.  Ranveer's absence for even one show make us feel like we are desperate to see him for years..ha ha..LOLLOL..

yeah u r r absolutely right..Shakti is really, really, really a brilliant actor. He has never failed to give us the Ranveer we love. Ranveer's innermost feelings are being portrayed by him flawlessly...

His attitude, persona was so perfect that I just kept staring at him... same feeling here dear..

& lastly i too hope for the best..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viktori_vikusiElvish_HobbitTeddy_luv

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _priyaa_

Ha ha..i too noticed the sudden glimpse of care in Ranveer's eyes when Ishani fainted...but i had a little doubt that if  i was only one to feel this..And here i go..u said it all...all have noticed that..& may be therefore he let Ishani sleep on the bed for some time & did not disturb her untill she got up herself...He was sitting in the couch in a very stylish manner..ha ha..i liked his couch wala posture..LOLLOLLOL...his presence after so many episodes was really cool and my desperation really paid off.  Ranveer's absence for even one show make us feel like we are desperate to see him for years..ha ha..LOLLOL..

yeah u r r absolutely right..Shakti is really, really, really a brilliant actor. He has never failed to give us the Ranveer we love. Ranveer's innermost feelings are being portrayed by him flawlessly...

His attitude, persona was so perfect that I just kept staring at him... same feeling here dear..

& lastly i too hope for the best..

haha! I thought I was the only one who noticed the change in Ranveer.
Yes, that may be true. It seems he's trying hard to make himself believe that Ishaani betrayed him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_priyaa_

matsh IF-Dazzler
matsh
matsh

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
I think there was a collective sigh of relief after yesterday's episode from all those of us who were worried about RV's character !!Tongue
Shakti was brilliant in showing his detached cold manner, anger and allowing only little bit of emotion towards Ishani and controlling it immediately.
And who can forget that stylish smouldering look while sitting on the sofa, he almost burnt the TV..Day Dreaming

I have a feeling that they may make Ranveer confused about Ishani now, just the way Ishani was confused about him in the 2nd phase when he became RV. i.e. She was convinced that he wanted revenge on her and her family, he treated her badly as a boss, he was meddling in their legal case etc, at the same time she saw that he cared for her in various instances and saw the old Ranveer and his love in his eyes. She could not make up her mind about what he thinks of her.
I think they may plan to give us same thing on Ranveer now i.e. conflicting instances in which he may alternate between hate and love for Ishani..
There are enough ingredients already, Nitin, Falguni, the doctor and Puneet have seen the RV-loving side of Ishani, also Amba though she may not help .. We have Shanella's brother who might see the news report that Chirag was driving the car and not RV.. And Rishi may turn away from Chirag.. Also  Ranveer will see the difference in Ishani's behaviour as she cares for him.

Let us keep our fingers crossed !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JonMoxleyElvish_Hobbit

Go to top