Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kakka_ji_kahin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

When u hear that someone talked abt ur bro who joked and laughed on his funeral thing ur bound to react in that way only.

Every brother will do the same talking to that person who says that thing. There is something called humanity which both Tanna and Sushant dint had while saying and laughing on that funeral joke. 

Lol who laughs on such things and joke also. Nobody will like that.

dont support blindly.

there is always a better way to say things.

Like last year Payal came and talked to guys who said wrong against sangram.

she was so humble while telling things.

SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kakka_ji_kahin

dont support blindly.

there is always a better way to say things.

Like last year Payal came and talked to guys who said wrong against sangram.

she was so humble while telling things.

Now what's this has to do with blind support. 

Then there is always better things to joke also

Everybody has different type of behaviour and if he reacted in that way what's wrong in it. Anybody will do that.

In that sangram thing ppl dint joked abt his funeral thing.
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I din't find anything wrong in what Mohit said to Tanna.. that conversation with Sushant was very uncalled for.. if someone said that to my family, I will be very annoyed too.. I think his advice to Upen was also much needed.. he said it in a light vein but its a fact.. Upen needs to take it easy.. Puneet's wife on the other hand, was mainly there to meet Puneet .. she came across very elegant and decent, and did what was expected of someone her age..  Edited by MistyDawn - 9 years ago
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
It was natural for a sibling to react like that...but it would b great if he didnt reacted like that...
Songbird12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think mohit was there with an intention of creating a fight between gautam and tanna.
What I didnt like was, when he said to upen that "why do you wanna fight with gautam"
it felt like he was there trynna protect his Gautam which is fine. but that showed what he thinks of Gautam. Gautam is mature enough to handle upen and the fights.
his brother gave that "Gautam is weak" vibe.
which we all know, he is not! he is a strong man!
what is said to upen was not necessary at all.

llanswerll thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The way gautam brother behaved was too rude..he should learn the way puneet wife behavedEdited by llanswerll - 9 years ago
-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You people comparing... Wishing for death... Planing to beat him up... Threatening to cut face... Is equal to potty mouth and Bimbette...
What Gautam had said about KU first tell me... What comments he made about them... What bad he wished about KU...

When puneet and Tanna thrown keechad on each other... Issar's daughters fake twitter account... Created fight between family's...

What Gautam or his family done to KU and family tell me...
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MONA-

You people comparing... Wishing for death... Planing to beat him up... Threatening to cut face... Is equal to potty mouth and Bimbette...

What Gautam had said about KU first tell me... What comments he made about them... What bad he wished about KU...

When puneet and Tanna thrown keechad on each other... Issar's daughters fake twitter account... Created fight between family's...

What Gautam or his family done to KU and family tell me...

👏
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ankusanu

Puneet ws never cornered or tortured by hms...bt gg ws...
Btwn jo bh cmts mohit ne kahe dat were true..n he did said dat politely

@bold... Your statement is partially true...

Whatever Mohit said...  was true...  but DUDE... he wasn't polite..!!

Did u see Mrs. Issar?   Now that's called politeness.!!!
dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with TM Mohit is not wrong but he can put his word other way around  then it's big help of GG, people will more sympathies with GG and yes punz wife is faking but it's seen she have big heart and she create goody goody image for punz and that's the difference